What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

At first I never took any interest in this molvi, but after hearing his speeches, I am just speechless he is allowed to spread hatred and filth, he is not a molvi, he is a pure gangster, I cant believe this pathetic GOP has allowed this protest go this far.
Bloody true.

Extremely sad.... but these all mullah for sale ..... PMLn should take action to clear Islamabad. But seems due to election season they are sitting on back seat. But mullah are not saying anything to PMLn but targeting PTI.... o well

Shoot to kill orders should be issued for all such "aalim-e-deen"

I hope it gets resolved! I come soon and I don’t want any of this nonsense hassle. So unnecessary. Why are they doing it?

How has he not been under house arrest with the level of hate he incites and the abusive language? You can’t block public routes which are essential for clear way especially in case of an emergency.

Is he the guy causing blockage in Islamabad?

Why is such practice allowed in Pakistan? This is like the 5th time in the past few years I've heard about, that a few thousand people can just go take over the capital of a sovereign country. Don't think outside of Afghanistan, I have another example to compare this with.

In the US, in a small city in MO, a couple of years ago, a few thousand protestors started to damage public property. I remember, the national guards were called in and a line was drawn for the protests to not cross into the business area. This was a very small city with 100K residents to begin with. The national guards had machine guns pointed to those people to ensure that crossing into business district of that city would mean bullets, no matter what their purposes were to protest. Why has that never implemented? Closing down a capital of an entire country by a few thousand people is shameful as its shown across the globe on media. Seems like a bunch of talibans to me.

The government conspired against Khatham e Nabuwath and called it a "clerical error" and you think this is a non-issue ? People like you are in the minority and too bad for you that it'll stay that way

Ohh bahee, first you declared Ahmadis out of Islam in 70s, then push then out of your system in 80s.
PMLn minister changes oath, maulvis speak against it. Where r Ahmadis in this whole drama??
Atleast let minorities live!!

BTW if Nawaz Sharif and his party did a conspiracy against islam on behalf of Ahmadis then congratulation 2013 election proved majority voter are with Ahmadis as they voted for nawaz sharif and may be they will vote again in 2018

Back to topic....Has Khadim hussain been leashed yet or no?

Is he the guy causing blockage in Islamabad?
Majority of offices in Islamabad are closed, due to traffic blockade. What kind of Islam they are preaching... a matter of poor man survival , who work in twin city to feed the family. Few hours protest is acceptable , but these guys are non stop... shitzing peeing all around area , dirty nasty sobs..

Majority of offices in Islamabad are closed, due to traffic blockade. What kind of Islam they are preaching... a matter of poor man survival , who work in twin city to feed the family. Few hours protest is acceptable , but these guys are non stop... shitzing peeing all around area , dirty nasty sobs..

Unless you and I start standing up against mullahism this will only get worse... these guys defame Islam and are hypocrites... yet our masses worship these Neanderthals

Why is such practice allowed in Pakistan? This is like the 5th time in the past few years I've heard about, that a few thousand people can just go take over the capital of a sovereign country. Don't think outside of Afghanistan, I have another example to compare this with.

In the US, in a small city in MO, a couple of years ago, a few thousand protestors started to damage public property. I remember, the national guards were called in and a line was drawn for the protests to not cross into the business area. This was a very small city with 100K residents to begin with. The national guards had machine guns pointed to those people to ensure that crossing into business district of that city would mean bullets, no matter what their purposes were to protest. Why has that never implemented? Closing down a capital of an entire country by a few thousand people is shameful as its shown across the globe on media. Seems like a bunch of talibans to me.

You are correct... it's the appeasement policy of the establishment.. Appease everyone.. Do nothing.

You’ve got to be kidding me?

Bloody true.

Shoot to kill orders should be issued for all such "aalim-e-deen"

Ohh bahee, first you declared Ahmadis out of Islam in 70s, then push then out of your system in 80s.
PMLn minister changes oath, maulvis speak against it. Where r Ahmadis in this whole drama??
Atleast let minorities live!!

BTW if Nawaz Sharif and his party did a conspiracy against islam on behalf of Ahmadis then congratulation 2013 election proved majority voter are with Ahmadis as they voted for nawaz sharif and may be they will vote again in 2018

Back to topic....Has Khadim hussain been leashed yet or no?

Unless you and I start standing up against mullahism this will only get worse... these guys defame Islam and are hypocrites... yet our masses worship these Neanderthals

You are correct... it's the appeasement policy of the establishment.. Appease everyone.. Do nothing.

You’ve got to be kidding me?

I have a different take on this
PMLN created this issue so they could divert attention from their own sins

He is not lying Faizabad is the main artery

They are protesting the marginalization, and ethnic cleansing of Australian Aborigines, as well as the recent increase in the consumption of Kangaroo meat.

Well you guys can join in the protest against Imran Khan since he met Maulvi Sami ul Haq and they said they have the same interpretation of the fundamentals of an Islamic governance system.

The irony is lost on the PTI supporters here. Have we forgotten what Imran Khan and his retarded ilk did for 126 days. Attacking Parliament and PTV, and converting Islamabad's roads into public toilet. Does the phrase "CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE" ring any bell? PTI supporters have no right to object to what these mullah are doing.

Imran Khan also used to spew bull shit from his potty mouth atop his container. The mullahs are just using the precedent set by this cricketer.

The irony is lost on the PTI supporters here. Have we forgotten what Imran Khan and his retarded ilk did for 126 days. Attacking Parliament and PTV, and converting Islamabad's roads into public toilet. Does the phrase "CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE" ring any bell? PTI supporters have no right to object to what these mullah are doing.

Imran Khan also used to spew bull shit from his potty mouth atop his container. The mullahs are just using the precedent set by this cricketer.

well the problem according to Gulali excerpts point out to the fact that the protestors do not have any drugs or any of the mainstream DJs and they have not understood the importance of 'Pokemon' cartoon ban thus why no enlightened Pakistani public is there.

Ofcourse they are so Amish that they did not even have bottles of HONEY or parading naked girls of the revenge rape in the protest.

Surely they are backward and totally living in the 3rd century BC. This protest is bound to be unsuccessful.

Khadim Rizvi is a tool under establishment, his antics against IK is just optics, his true agenda is to spread anarchy against sitting govt.

Back
Top Bottom