What's new

Khadim Hussain's beffting reply to POTUS

I want this guy to be our President, PM, Foreign Minister, Health minister, Interior Minister and governor of all 4 provinces and CM of GB.

And the country to be lower than somalia

Whatever.

For replying modi and india. Khadim Hussain should be given special designation.
Would love the exhange

Modi: Pakistan aik atankwadi ki maa hai
Molvi : Pen di yaawun toudi maa di pen di sirri toudi pen atankwadi pencil!

Shame on you OP for praising that jahil extremist Pir.
He is just promoting his politics and gaddi nothing new here.
By calling trump a "Choora" he is insulting our pakistani Christians .Thats a derogatory word we use for them.
come on Muricans use far more worse words than this for us

Muricans have kept things in order at their home unlike us.By calling them chooras what message he is giving to his fellow Pakistani Christian citizens?

He called Trump churra not Christians so don't push wrong agenda. An idiot that just called the entire army of Pakistan being supporters of Terrorists don't deserve any respect and Khadim hussian has said less, Christians in USA call Trump with even worse names. Christians of Pakistan stand with Pakistan. So kindly stop pushing your false narrative.

Hey motherfuckrr why don't we exchange each others address and see what you really got?Talking shit is easy thing on keyboard.You can't do zilch if I screw your mother and sister in front of you at Hera mandi where you were born.I will make your mother my whore and make you watch everytime i **** her in the ***
One day was gone and so called OP did not take any action against you .So its my right to give you a befitting reply. Now we are equal let see who gets a ban this time by hypocrite moderators of this site.

lol idiot my point is proven because you have just crossed Khadim hussain rizvi in your colorful language whom you were saying was wrong. Now being a Muslim you have abused me so I can not abuse you in return I cannot fight you for my personal issue but if you try to abuse my country and my country men again I will reply in way that your entire coming generation will regret. The level of your frustration can be seen in your anger as you lost your argument in trying to divide this nation turn minorities to disrupt the peace of this nation you are working for Indian agenda sunny funding TTP to bomb Pakistani minorities. I would suggest the Mods not to delete your posts so that now your true agenda has been revealed let it be a lesson for every Pakistan on how your kind is trying desperately destroy our democratic peaceful and loving society. Your kind is the very Indian funded evil that exists in this society that should be eliminated.

I am impressed by the mods that they are becoming smarter in letting your kind open up and show your true face. It is not Khadim hussain Rizvi who is the problem in this society but it is you that are the problem in this society.

Son you cannot even touch me with your full force and I can eat you in a single day.

In simple words you cannot tolerate any insult against your jahil brethren. There are some people who engage in anti social behavior and there is nothing wrong in talking against them.And if you support such country men you too are the culprit.
You have abused entire Christian community of Pakistan and you have abused Khadim Rizvi to defend an Orange Monkey the most idiotic president of United States. They both are Pakistanis and if my crime is to defend My Christian Pakistani Brothers and My Pakistani Beralivi then I am a proud culprit, so get lost you low life troll now you have been faced off.

You are not even worth my time, because you are still try to get a controversial place in the society by pushing your TTP ISIS RAW NDS and JUA agenda.

You have abused entire Christian community of Pakistan and you have abused Khadim Rizvi to defend an Orange Monkey the most idiotic president of United States. They both are Pakistanis and if my crime is to defend My Christian Pakistani Brothers and My Pakistani Beralivi then I am a proud culprit, so get lost you low life troll now you have been faced off.

You are not even worth my time, because you are still try to get a controversial place in the society by pushing your TTP ISIS RAW NDS and JUA agenda.
Yea bug off it,s not really worth arguing with a jail sociopath like you.

He called Trump churra not Christians so don't push wrong agenda. An idiot that just called the entire army of Pakistan being supporters of Terrorists don't deserve any respect and Khadim hussian has said less, Christians in USA call Trump with even worse names. Christians of Pakistan stand with Pakistan. So kindly stop pushing your false narrative.
Totally agree with you.
In fact all these khadim rizvis, and their supporters and trump and their supporters are two sides of same coin. They don't believe in human decency, fair play, respect. They only believe in self vested interests, or "halwa" in simple words. This is their ideology this is their religion. Words like Khatme Nabuwwat, Islam or democracy, freedom, rights of minorities are just mere words for them. The sooner we accept this the better.

Back
Top Bottom