What's new

Keran operation called off; Pakistan's support behind infiltration..

LoC's surveillance have no match with western borders.

Is that so? Ever been to the LOC, seen all the ridges and nullahs? If you're lucky and IF you have prior knowledge of troop rotation even you can ingress about a few hundred meters in or someone from this side can do the same in the opposite direction. Although once you're beyond that point all bets are off as to how badly you'll get perforated by troops on both sides.

08_kashmir_infiltr_1611449f.jpg

PTI Marked areas of the Keran Sector of Jammu and Kashmir where terrorists attempted iniltration as per specific intelligence inputs by the Ministry of Defence.

Go to pakistan war thread and see how much damage these terrorist are doing inside your country why stil u r doing blind eyes ... There is nothing like good terrorist and bad terrorist the sooner u understand the batter for u guys we don't mind this small incident our army is quite capable of handling them... What about pakistn ?

So, What your lecture has to do anything with my comment? Why you guys are crying like babies over small incident since last 2 weeks?

We need more army in kashmir, and more rights for the army t use whatever means possible to fight this menace. Better kill these terrorists off when they try to infiltrate through border, than go through the tedious process of picking them up among civillians in kashmir after they have crossed over. Also, a lot of innocent civilians will also get unnecesssarily entangled and implicated as terrorists when army tries to look for terrorists in civilian areas.

So, What your lecture has to do anything with my comment? Why you guys are crying like babies over small incident since last 2 weeks?

Wo said we r crying ? U should be condemning this incident insted u r not believing that withought the pakistan army support they couldn't have made it ..

Well, pick up a gun and become a mard-e-momin. You'll get what you want. :tup:

When the situation arises, all Pakistanis will.

We will get what we want.

And trust me, all of us are loaded. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom