What's new

Keran operation called off; Pakistan's support behind infiltration..

Bus himmat hain, toh ao kahbi khusboo laga ke. :lol:
kyun mian ladke logon ke badan ki khusboo sungna achcha lagta hain kya aap ko:woot:!!mujhe toh pehle din se hi aapke personality mein saaq tha,aaj woh yakeen mein badal gaya:rofl:

Here's the latest interview of Gen Bikram Singh to Times Now. From the visuals, it is crystal clear who the perpetrators are.

Pakistan seems to have tried a Kargil-like stunt again in Keran sector of Jammu and Kashmir. It's been 15 days since the Indian Army began its operation in Shala Bhata to flush out Pakistani infiltrators holed up in the Indian posts in Keran sector. But, despite all the evidence against Pakistan, it continues to be in denial. However, for the first time, the Indian Army has confirmed Pakistan's role in Keran. In an exclusive conversation with TIMES NOW's Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami, Army Chief General Bikram Singh admitted that it's impossible for terrorists to operate without Pakistan Army's backing.

Some of our Pakistani friends (Including the great rabble rouser, Zafar Hilaly, a Pakistani political analyst and diplomat in another interview on Times Now)) have asked whether the terrorists are stupid enough to carry their I-cards on person which were displayed on TV, and therefore the news of infiltration is 'nonsense'!!

Really? These worthies should know that terrorists infiltrated across the LoC into Kashmir have to carry their I-Cards for identification whilst operating in the Kashmir valley, ie, if they do not get all shot up on the LoC! There are a number of terrorist organizations from Pakistan operating in the valley, and therefore the necessity for them to carry their identity documents otherwise they may be suspected to be govt agents and killed by mistake by these organizations!

This is so elementary, I wonder how a former diplomat and analyst like the one mentioned above is so clueless that he doesn't even know these basic operating procedures of the militants? That's because he's never fought an insurgency in the Kashmir Valley nor ever seen a slain terrorist in real life!

Here's the video that includes iden documents, huge quantities of arms and ammo, and pictures of slain militants in Keran. Needless to say, some of the know-it-alls from across will say that these are RAW agents who have been shot by the IA! Oh yeah!

:omghaha:

Army Chief names and blames Pak-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

We must now stop our dilly dallying and treat such infiltrations as an act of war.

I'm not trolling at all.

I just wanted a first row screening of this bollywood flick action scene that you are envisioning.

I have better idea for a hyped keyboard troll, get a gun and come meet your fate. You better off in U.S anyway this doesn't effect your daily life.

Has Anyone tried attacking a sewer drain filled with mosquito's with punches and kicks? U know what the outcome would be.
Am i afraid ill get dirty Of course.
Par foresight insanon ki chez hai machron ke bas ki bat nahi hai.

Just use some DDT or some petrol kam katam.Wasting time on Insignificance is pointless.

Why you felt the need to punch your ownself ??

:what:

In a interview I heard that Gen. Bikramsigh question establishment for not hearing ground forces don't remember what exactly was the conversation but something like this ...

In a interview I heard that Gen. Bikramsigh question establishment for not hearing ground forces don't remember what exactly was the conversation but something like this ...

Current establishment doesn't represent Indian people , it has lost our confidence on every front so fresh election should be held ASAP and we should make sure that every aligned party of UPA pays dearly for it's misrule.

Indian perspective ;

1899052.jpg

The Indian Army is bracing for the final assault on the 30-40 Pakistani terrorists dugged up in the Keran sector of north Kashmir as the stand-off along the Line of Control (LoC) touched the 12th day on Saturday.

A detachment of elite commandos from the army’s para battalion has been inducted for the final push. The thrust of the operation will be to break the supply chain and flush out
terrorists entrenched in the

Shala Bhata village close to the LoC. A defence spokesman in Srinagar said operations in Shala Bhata are on.

“The supply chain is the biggest worry. Once this chain is cut, it will take very little time to eliminate the militants, no matter how battle-hardened they are. We want to dry up their supplies. For that reason, these commandos will come in handy. They will choke them to a point where we will be able to knock them off,” said an officer.

The para battalion deployed on Saturday will be supplemented by the brigade-size troops.
Conventionally, a brigade has four battalions with 1,000 men each.

The terrorists are backed by the Pakistani Border Action Team (BAT), which use the Lashkar-e-Toiba and Jaish-e-Mohommad militants as force-multipliers.

The Shala Bhata village extends to the other side of the LoC, where the village’s called Pak-Shala. Locals say this village is dotted with Pakistani army posts, overlooking Indian posts. These posts serve as supply outlets for the terrorists.

The army is not in favour of air power as it could send the wrong message about the LoC situation. “We have the army aviation corps, which helps us with supplies if we need,” said an officer.
Stand-off at LoC: Army braces for final assault with para troopers - India - DNA

2 days old news . Area has been cleared of terrorists as of today .

Indian army previously occupy few Pak army post ,since last many years during winter withdrawal . Now they start taking back , so more news will pop up in near future. Indian Airforce knows they if they take part in action, they will end up entering Pak space and ....

Some pics of Swines aka Dogsh!ts who got killed during this Operation!! :)

1394017_603213393050621_1061626138_n.jpg

-

1384172_603213513050609_2095530376_n.jpg

-

1379864_603213623050598_1954323202_n.jpg

-

988743_603212399717387_1979715199_n.jpg

-

1379638_603213009717326_658973421_n.jpg

-

1374919_603213839717243_1786314448_n.jpg

Rest of the cowards Ran back to the place where they came from. :cheers:

Best of luck next time for trying to Infiltrate into India. ;)

Some pics of Swines aka Dogsh!ts who got killed during this Operation!! :)

1394017_603213393050621_1061626138_n.jpg

-

1384172_603213513050609_2095530376_n.jpg

-

1379864_603213623050598_1954323202_n.jpg

-

988743_603212399717387_1979715199_n.jpg

-

1379638_603213009717326_658973421_n.jpg

-

1374919_603213839717243_1786314448_n.jpg

Rest of the cowards Ran back to the place where they came from. :cheers:

Best of luck next time for trying to Infiltrate into India. ;)

LoL @ these fake pics.

Back
Top Bottom