What's new

Kerala's 'orphan industry' sells kids in the Gulf

@Tshering22 - In Kerala Muslims are not into mass conversions. I can assure you of that. Christians engage in that. But I would like you to check about a 'custom' called 'Arabikalyanam'. That is more relevant to the subject, and far more devastating.

As for playing cards, sreekumar is correct. Rarely do the Kerala Islamists engage in acts of terror in Kerala. They do that elsewhere. I have limited resources, can't divert for now. But Kerala's time will come brother. :) The Christian community is far more powerful than the Hindus in Kerala in combating Islamic extremism. This tip off was also from a tie up with the Christian community there. And yes, the RSS has come to an understanding with Christian and even Communist groups in North Kerala. But can't say much. Beyond my jurisdiction.

I wont say its an attack of a religion.Before a few years Muslims in Kerala had their own culture,way of dressing which were a mix of Kerala's culture & middle eastern ones.Now they are 'importing' arab culture-and become more fundamentalist at same time.You would see many women in burqa now..

Influence of of Wahabism,maybe ?
Ah the big bad Wahabbis! No, there is no need for that. Historically Islamic populations have striven to be more Islamic by emulating more Arabic cultures and customs. With or without Wahabbism, this is an established trend. Only revolutionaries like Kemal could turn it over in the past. There are exceptions to this rule though. But not in India or the subcontinent so much.

For Hindu, Buddhists and Sikhs, this is our only hope for survival:
View attachment 34344

Foreign languages or even words are not compliant with forum guidelines and if they're written in different scripts, they will be deleted.

Please stick to English only and Latin script.

Ah the big bad Wahabbis! No, there is no need for that. Historically Islamic populations have striven to be more Islamic by emulating more Arabic cultures and customs. With or without Wahabbism, this is an established trend. Only revolutionaries like Kemal could turn it over in the past. There are exceptions to this rule though. But not in India or the subcontinent so much.

Not really,Kerala's Muslims are dumping their own culture & blindly adopting ultraconservative Arab culture.I've seen it for myself.And despite relations Kerala had with Arabs for centuries this is a recent trend.

Back
Top Bottom