What's new

Kerala's 'orphan industry' sells kids in the Gulf

What about that Popular Front of India? The one that cut that christian professor's hand? Are they still there?

Man, your state has suddenly become a kashmir from the 90s. There has to be a robust action against these groups for making Kerala a potential hub of jihadi terrorism. Why is Mr. Chandy silent?

And 'Secularists' doesn't understand why Hindus overwhelmingly vote for BJP.

This is dangerous. I have heard a lot of notorious stuff about this Mallapuram district. Is it indeed the mini-kashmir (in the infamous sense)?

Why is it that parties like IUML are allowed to contest after having proof of such things? I know crime is a problem all over the country but this is heights. What do keralites think?
North Kerala is a lost case. The place has more radicalism than Kashmir, trust me. And IUML is relatively better - they have to maintain a public profile. The other ones are more virulent. Friends here from Kerala can shed more light. For some time I will be working for Hyderabad. Kerala will have to wait.

What is BJP gonna do about Mallapuram? Mallapuram featured during BJP's election campaign.

North Kerala is a lost case. The place has more radicalism than Kashmir, trust me. And IUML is relatively better - they have to maintain a public profile. The other ones are more virulent. Friends here from Kerala can shed more light. For some time I will be working for Hyderabad. Kerala will have to wait.

Well I always maintained that if Kerala has to develop it should be divided to Cochin-Travancore & Malabar.

Well I always maintained that if Kerala has to develop it should be divided to Cochin-Travancore & Malabar.
they(Muslim youth league) have already demanded a separate Malabar state(from trissur to kasargod including UT mahi and nilgiri district of Tamilnad) as kozhikode as capital and Arabic as official language...

they(Muslim youth league) have already demanded a separate Malabar state(from trissur to kasargod including UT mahi and nilgiri district of Tamilnad) as kozhikode as capital and Arabic as official language...
Won't take much time for them to demand a seperate country.

It's funny how Keralite Hindus always defend Muslims.

What about that Popular Front of India? The one that cut that christian professor's hand? Are they still there?

Man, your state has suddenly become a kashmir from the 90s. There has to be a robust action against these groups for making Kerala a potential hub of jihadi terrorism. Why is Mr. Chandy silent?

Proceeding with such nasty jobs is too dangerous for Kerala Muslims .So they dont do that much in Kerala because they know the consequences .May they do such tricks outside of Kerala .But inside the Kerala, it is to risky.We have a lot of Secular Muslims and they dont allow that.

And yet, secularists keep defending them.

They live in a dream world.

Proceeding with such nasty jobs is too dangerous for Kerala Muslims .So they dont do that much in Kerala because they know the consequences .May they do such tricks outside of Kerala .But inside the Kerala, it is to risky.We have a lot of Secular Muslims and they dont allow that.

Secular muslims? :lol:

More like red sky or black water. :rolleyes:

My friend, ask them what they think of a Uniform Civil Code over following sharia, that is the real test for their 'secularism'.

The christians accept it, the jews accept it, the parsis accept it, we accept it, sardars accept it, jains accept it; but they don't.

Secular muslims?
More like red sky or black water.
My friend, ask them what they think of a Uniform Civil Code over following sharia, that is the real test for their 'secularism'.
The christians accept it, the jews accept it, the parsis accept it, we accept it, sardars accept it, jains accept it; but they don't.
I had travelled to Cochi for an assignment. Even Muslims in such a liberal city are border-line radicals. I was suprised many Muslims were justifying hand-chopping incident.

Won't take much time for them to demand a seperate country.

Well you dont know that much about Kerala.A fraction of them will talk rants like this,but if you want see some real secular Muslims you must see Kerala including our electricity minister Aryadan Muhammed .And that secularism is completely arise when 5 Kerala youths gunned down in Kashmir.If a Muslim have alleged link in the terrorism rest of community will reject him or mean 'brahstu'.
A good example is Nasir ,Southern LeT commander.

And yet, secularists keep defending them.

They live in a dream world.

Secular muslims? :lol:

More like red sky or black water. :rolleyes:

Blindly accusing a Muslim is easy .I have one question.
Can you criticise our former President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam? Can you?
That man is also a muslim.
If our GoI can give more awareness about UCC thrn people will agree with that.
Unilateral implement of UCC will always cause criticism including from Hindus.

mein hindu nahi hai,bhaiya...
some radicals are present in every community and religion...few more among muslims..we can't side line a religion due to them...there are lot of good muslims still living there...

...few more among muslims..we can't side line a religion due to them...there are lot of good muslims still living there...
For how long? That's the question. Even IB has said that Kerala will become another Kashmir. Due to gulf money, Kerala Muslims have become richest community. They are funding radical madarassas and masjids.

10-15 years from now on, you will realize your mistake.

Back
Top Bottom