What's new

Kerala's 'orphan industry' sells kids in the Gulf

no, human rights is for white people only

only Westerners are worthy of human rights and democracy

Well we see that human rights in Iraq ,Afghanistan ,Drone diplomacy etc.
Last year I heard a news of that a Saudi Prince kill one of his slave in UK.
So dont try to make scorepoints here.

I believe Kerala has many more dark secrets like these which will be uncovered in coming days.

Upto late 1990's, agents used to send minor poor muslim girls from Oldcity(Hyderabad) to Gulf in name of marriage. They caught few cases and made very strict to escape from airports now, it seems like happening from other places now.

Well we see that human rights in Iraq ,Afghanistan ,Drone diplomacy etc.
Last year I heard a news of that a Saudi Prince kill one of his slave in UK.
So dont try to make scorepoints here.
lol scorepoints. I don't care about saudi prince

I believe Kerala has many more dark secrets like these which will be uncovered in coming days.

Can see some dark areas in northern kerala.like Arabikalyanam etc.
Another dark area is the militant labour and Nokku kooli.
Every society has its own disadvantages.

Nokku kooli = Child labor?

Nokku kooli = Child labor?

We have some old malayali loading workers in our area especially Alappuzha.
Now they dont get any jobs for lifting or unlifting.Because now we use crane etc.But these militant unions says that was there sole incomes.So they would demand money from owners even if they dont do any jobs .They will come and look at the cranes lift the cargos and ask money for that job.Or in simple they ask money for just staring in that crane and cargo:lol:.

now there is 'mysore kalyanam' more popular in Malabar,where some urdu speaking pathan muslims around mysore are coming to kannur,wayanad,kozhikode and malappuram to marry brides...they are mostly unemployed..some of them are criminals,drug addicts,anti social...they are looking only for "sthreedanam and 'shareeram'....after some years they divorce their wives for various reasons after producing 3-4 babies..

@nair @abjktu @levina @acetophenol @seiko @ Nair saab and others check this out.

It took quite a long time to reach that news here..... We Mallu's are very well aware of this, and every news channel and every news paper covered it for past 1 week.....

The orphanage which brought this kids is headed by Panakkad hyderali shihab thangal, and he is the supreme leader of IUML which has 20 MLA's and 5 ministers..... and this orphanage is happened to be in Malappuram, their strong hold....

disgusting....salvery in 21st century......what do our saudi friends have to say about this?

It took quite a long time to reach that news here..... We Mallu's are very well aware of this, and every news channel and every news paper covered it for past 1 week.....

The orphanage which brought this kids is headed by Panakkad hyderali shihab thangal, and he is the supreme leader of IUML which has 20 MLA's and 5 ministers..... and this orphanage is happened to be in Malappuram, their strong hold....

This is dangerous. I have heard a lot of notorious stuff about this Mallapuram district. Is it indeed the mini-kashmir (in the infamous sense)?

Why is it that parties like IUML are allowed to contest after having proof of such things? I know crime is a problem all over the country but this is heights. What do keralites think?

This is dangerous. I have heard a lot of notorious stuff about this Mallapuram district. Is it indeed the mini-kashmir (in the infamous sense)?

Why is it that parties like IUML are allowed to contest after having proof of such things? I know crime is a problem all over the country but this is heights. What do keralites think?

I am from Malappuram..... IUML is the most moderate party among the list.........But there are few parties which has extreme views, like Jamaat e islami, NDF, SDPI most of them are by products of SIMI, and founders of these parties are either from SIMI or from ISS (guess the full name).....

Kerala Muslim League's leader was in news recently for raping a minor boy.

At least these Mallu Muslims are better than Hyderabadis. Hyderabadi Muslim sell their daughters for thousand rupees to Arabis.

I am from Malappuram..... IUML is the most moderate party among the list.........But there are few parties which has extreme views, like Jamaat e islami, NDF, SDPI most of them are by products of SIMI, and founders of these parties are either from SIMI or from ISS (guess the full name).....

What about that Popular Front of India? The one that cut that christian professor's hand? Are they still there?

Man, your state has suddenly become a kashmir from the 90s. There has to be a robust action against these groups for making Kerala a potential hub of jihadi terrorism. Why is Mr. Chandy silent?

What about that Popular Front of India? The one that cut that christian professor's hand? Are they still there?

Man, your state has suddenly become a kashmir from the 90s. There has to be a robust action against these groups for making Kerala a potential hub of jihadi terrorism. Why is Mr. Chandy silent?

Yes they are still there and the SDPI (which i mentioned in my first post) is the political wing of Popular Front....... Their real name is NDF..... When they were about to get banned they will change the name....

Back
Top Bottom