What's new

Kerala's 'orphan industry' sells kids in the Gulf

For how long? That's the question. Even IB has said that Kerala will become another Kashmir. Due to gulf money, Kerala Muslims have become richest community. They are funding radical madarassas and masjids.

10-15 years from now on, you will realize your mistake.

Wrong .Muslims in Kerala is a powerful community.But we have far more powerful communities like Christians in Kerala.When there is a case of Love Jihad rised .Christian groups joined with Hindu communities like NSS,SNDP.
Plus we also have fair share of Communists in Kerala.
You dont know malayalis.We know how to play cards.

Blindly accusing a Muslim is easy .I have one question.
Can you criticise our former President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam? Can you?
That man is also a muslim.
If our GoI can give more awareness about UCC thrn people will agree with that.
Unilateral implement of UCC will always cause criticism including from Hindus.

And you are brainwashed to believe that everyone is a good person like Dr. Kalam. Go ahead live in your dreamland and see more Mopla 1921s happening.

And you are brainwashed to believe that everyone is a good person like Dr. Kalam. Go ahead live in your dreamland and see more Mopla 1921s happening.

Friend you dont know about Kerala .Terrorists from Kerala can brainwash peoples in other states.But in Kerala it is really a tough job.last known case was 5 youths and Nasir and their family is rejected by Muslim community in kerala.Only a fraction of them supporting them.
Just read my #46 and #43 posts again .We know how to play our cards

Friend you dont know about Kerala .Terrorists from Kerala can brainwash peoples in other states.But in Kerala it is really a tough job.last known case was 5 youths and Nasir and their family is rejected by Muslim community in kerala.Only a fraction of them supporting them.
Just read my #46 and #43 posts again .We know how to play our cards

Well your card hasn't stopped massive conversion and radicalization of the muslim community. Tell me how many they were in 50s and how many they are today. You are being fooled by secularism and conversion is happening large scale. What are you doing about it?

Fighting each others castes in the same hindu community. Bravo....

Well your card hasn't stopped massive conversion and radicalization of the muslim community. Tell me how many they were in 50s and how many they are today. You are being fooled by secularism and conversion is happening large scale. What are you doing about it?

Fighting each others castes in the same hindu community. Bravo....

Our card is not to stop radiclization but to stop any eventuality in Kerala.
Christians also shared the same concerns when Love Jihad issue formed.
Conversion is wrong .Kerala in 1921 and 2014 is quite different.There is no massive conversion in Kerala.If they did that our media aleady start their witch hunt.And you also forgot the factor of Communist party in Kerala.They are still strong and opposite to IUML.
That is why i tell you .For outsmarts us one need another life efforts .Just visit Kerala.If Muslims in North Kerala call for something nasty rest of us including Christians knows how to handle it.

Last edited:

There is hardly any conversion activities.They had a very high population growth rate

Fighting each others castes in the same hindu community. Bravo

Indians fighting each other in name of religion..bravo.

There is hardly any conversion activities.They had a very high population growth rate. Indians fighting each other in name of religion..bravo.

Mate, I have traveled to the Middle East and interacted a lot more than you think I would as a sikkimese. Seriously.

And yes, when organized religion attacks culture, it has to be retaliated; not accepted as overlord.

Mate, I have traveled to the Middle East and interacted a lot more than you think I would as a sikkimese. Seriously.

I'am living in Kerala for 20 years pal,and I am yet to see widespread conversion by Muslims.

Our card is not to stop radiclization but to stop any eventuality in Kerala.
Christians also shared the same concerns when Love Jihad issue formed.
Conversion is wrong .Kerala in 1921 and 2014 is quite different.There is no massive conversion in Kerala.If they did that our media aleady start their witch hunt.And you also forgot the factor of Communist party in Kerala.They are still strong and opposite to IUML.
That is why i tell you .For outsmarts us one need another life efforts .Just visit Kerala.If Muslims in North Kerala call for something nasty rest of us including Christians knows how to handle it.

Nice try buddy.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/keralas-new-islamic-powerhouse-292326.html

Over 2500 women converted to Islam in Kerala since 2006, says Oommen Chandy : South, News - India Today

Christian-Muslim Relations Turn Bitter in India on EthicsDaily.com

Muslim politics takes a turn in Kerala

Muslim group trying to Islamize India: Kerala CM Politics News Videos-IBNLive

Here is something about your own Kerala state.

Go on, defend it.

So much for communism.

I'am living in Kerala for 20 years pal,and I am yet to see widespread conversion by Muslims.

Naturally it won't happen in front of everyone's eyes. I remember reading about the city of Calicut having that issue some years back. You are Keralite and know your state, but clearly when someone as remote as me, from northeast India knows this, then it is a serious problem.

It exists.

Nice try buddy.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/keralas-new-islamic-powerhouse-292326.html

Over 2500 women converted to Islam in Kerala since 2006, says Oommen Chandy : South, News - India Today

Christian-Muslim Relations Turn Bitter in India on EthicsDaily.com

Muslim politics takes a turn in Kerala

Muslim group trying to Islamize India: Kerala CM Politics News Videos-IBNLive

Here is something about your own Kerala state.

Go on, defend it.

So much for communism.

Naturally it won't happen in front of everyone's eyes. I remember reading about the city of Calicut having that issue some years back. You are Keralite and know your state, but clearly when someone as remote as me, from northeast India knows this, then it is a serious problem.

It exists.

Read a post clearly then reply for it.I already mentioned you about Love jihad.
And BJP absence in Kerala is mainly due to the presence of Communists.
No one here to defend anything.You dont know Kerala and Malayalis and that the main problem.
Christians group did that earlier times but now it is decresed due to the rise of BJP and Sangh Parivar.
Mass conversion in Kerala is next to impossible.Muslims wield power only for now because IUML .Once Communists back in game they will lost that power.
Now our main problem is BD illegal immigrants thats all.

@sreekumar @Tshering22 I believe most of conversions are happening through women in the name of marriage. I don't know the history of Kerala much, how come it end-up having such huge Muslims and christian population? In South, that's the only state which has just 50% Hindus, where as every other state has 85 to 90% minimum Hindus.

.[/quote]
@sreekumar @Tshering22 I believe most of conversions are happening through women in the name of marriage. I don't know the history of Kerala much, how come it end-up having such huge Muslims and christian population? In South, that's the only state which has just 50% Hindus, where as every other state has 85 to 90% minimum Hindus.

Simply coz it was the first South Indian state to receive christian & muslim missionaries,centuries before mughal's & europeans started their forceful conversion activities elsewhere in India.

That cause a main uproar in recent time in the name of Love Jihad.Christians and Hindus become one and Muslim community cornered.
Due to historical reason our population become 50 %.But our Christians are absolute secular means almost 100% secular.So more than of 70% of Kerala is still absolute safe.We need rest to check out.But we also secular muslims in that parts also.

And yes, when organized religion attacks culture, it has to be retaliated; not accepted as overlord.

I wont say its an attack of a religion.Before a few years Muslims in Kerala had their own culture,way of dressing which were a mix of Kerala's culture & middle eastern ones.Now they are 'importing' arab culture-and become more fundamentalist at same time.You would see many women in burqa now..

Influence of of Wahabism,maybe ?

This children's will be raised as Mussalmans and then they will come back to India with their Arabic culture and destroy our civilisation.

Back
Top Bottom