What's new

Kerala Corner

@arp2041 @jha @Nair saab We were here before General Elections, at present and never left PDF. Likes of @[bergs] (disappeared after state elections) Fsayed etc disappeared after General Elections. A congress Supporter who Switched to AAP & mentioned that he is quitting this form. That member is back just before State Elections. Are/Were they Paid Posters? :what:

@arp2041 @jha @Nair saab We were here before General Elections, at present and never left PDF. Likes of @[bergs] (disappeared after state elections) Fsayed etc disappeared after General Elections. A congress Supporter who Switched to AAP & mentioned that he is quitting this form. That member is back just before State Elections. Are/Were they Paid Posters? :what:

You mean Bhai Zakir?

You mean Bhai Zakir?

I'm not sure about Bhai Zakir, but he can be one of them. I've mentioned two members. They used to Post Stupid Pics in General Election Thread & were Pro Congress. I'm pretty sure about them, as I've never seen them after congress defeat. The one who has returned back, doesn't have sense to talk. Hence, I didn't mention his name, as We'll end up http://***************/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/fighting0074.gif .

I'm not sure about Bhai Zakir, but he can be one of them. I've mentioned two members. They used to Post Stupid Pics in General Election Thread & were Pro Congress. I'm pretty sure about them, as I've never seen them after congress defeat. The one who has returned back, doesn't have sense to talk. Hence, I didn't mention his name, as We'll end up http://***************/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/fighting0074.gif .

Well some guys cant digest the reality.It would take sometime .

Yes... They may very well be paid posters.

AEO Vijayalakshmi was demoted and transferred as head mistress, Azhchavattom High School. Last year, noon meal had not been served in many schools in Chombala-Vadakara area. Following complaints from parents, the AEO had convened a meeting of head masters and head mistresses and had arrived at a decision to provide noon meal to students who were not observing fast. She was transfered to a school 60 km away ,new heights of secularism in kerala

BJP's Charge Against League -The New Indian Express

I think he is permanently banned for multiple IDs .

@Sidak is talking about guynextdoor .

Avan kottayamkaranalliyo?

AEO Vijayalakshmi was demoted and transferred as head mistress, Azhchavattom High School. Last year, noon meal had not been served in many schools in Chombala-Vadakara area. Following complaints from parents, the AEO had convened a meeting of head masters and head mistresses and had arrived at a decision to provide noon meal to students who were not observing fast. She was transfered to a school 60 km away ,new heights of secularism in kerala

BJP's Charge Against League -The New Indian Express

Aa nayinte mon AbduRab nerittaedapetta case ayirunnu athu.

The best place on earth is Cochin today...... The worst traffic condition..... Every road is jammed, Gonna get worse towards next week end..... This is the time one need to get helicopters.....:drag:

The best place on earth is Cochin today...... The worst traffic condition..... Every road is jammed, Gonna get worse towards next week end..... This is the time one need to get helicopters.....:drag:
satyam ,roads in kochi are now total mess.just 1 lane traffic allowed in mg road due to metro work. it will take 1 hour to tavel 4 km across the city.

The so called Metro will not be helpful much in Kochi's traffic problem. rather, that money would've bee invested building flyovers at Vyttila, Edapally, Kundannoor, Palarivattom which obviously needs top priority. Traffic chaos are even in Thrippunithura side also. widening SA road is also important. NH already became part of the city, more so than even CBD(MG rd). so, the logical option is to have SA road as the new bypass. Those who travel from suburban towns are the worst hit. people as far as Kodungallur, Muvattupuzha, Vaikom, Cherthala daily travel to Kochi in large numbers and they are also hit by the traffic jam at the NH.

പിന്നെ..പണ്ട് കേട്ടതാണ്..കൊച്ചിയില്‍ റോഡ് വികസിച്ചില്ലെങ്കിലെന്താ...തിരുവനന്തപുരത്ത് കൊച്ചിക്കാരുടെ ടാക്സ് പൈസ കൊണ്ട് കണ്ണാടി പോലുള്ള റോഡുകളുണ്ടാക്കണുണ്ടല്ലോ..

Last edited:
Thank you bro.
But now I am preparing for a govt job KSEB AE exam in this year.I would always prefer a govt job.
Looking for a job in ME only after that .I have relatives in ME.
But I want a job on my own hardwork not recommendation.

Malayali ano?
Good attitude Sreekumar. From my understanding you are not going to learn much technically if you work with KSEB, you just liason with major hardware vendor and coordinate their work. Just my advice, its your call. You are young, you just learn newer things, which forms a great platform for you to try different things when you say 30-32 years old on your own.

Athe Malayali anu, pakshe like you am not electrical guy, a 2005 batchout Telecom Engineer turned entrepreneur.

avan mathram ayachal mathiyo ...... pdf-il joli illathe thendi thirinju nadakkunna othiri eng. und including me ... :cry:

Sir enthanu ippol Cheyyunathu? Padippu kazhinjo or job hunting?

satyam ,roads in kochi are now total mess.just 1 lane traffic allowed in mg road due to metro work. it will take 1 hour to tavel 4 km across the city.
My friends told me about this. Hold on, once the metro is operations these sufferings will be compensated. This is a result of gross misplanning with out any long term targets.

We need world class infrastructure if we need to attract any investment to our notorious state :)

Last edited:
This is one of the most creative campaign to counter a negative publicity
07KI_HOARDING_2046977f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom