What's new

Kerala Corner

population control Mukhya karanam annu. Pinne Matha Branthu. Hindukallum Muslimukallum kanakka avide.

it seems like Siddaramiah is becoming more incompetent as his rule stretches on. We can probably see him reaching Yeddy levels soon :D

Siddu comes across as a man of greater integrity at the personal level in comparison to Yeddy though. But that's about it as far as the differences go.

Ee Kellavante Panni thirnille?
Njaan kandayirunnu ayakkade vehicle convoy around 10 vehicles(SUV's) and a audi car and a ambulance while he was going to Thodupuzha. Kannalikkutty sahib aanennanu aadyam karuthiyathu..he's notorious for using bling bling flash vehicles including hummer IIRC.

download.jpg

Innu Atham...... and Innu Vinayaka Chathurthi.......

koodaathe innu Peruchaazhi release...ticket book cheithittundu..endhaakuvO..aavO...

Peruchazhi mathramalla, 5 -6 movies are getting released, Mohanlal, Mammooty, prathviraj, Kunjako-bijumenon ........

@Juggernautjatt Im replying to your post in this thread & hope you get my point. Most of the Parents are working. You are too navie to hold girls parents & teenage girls responsible for sins of Child Rapist (they are famously known as).

These Savages change their name to Indian Punjabi Names, Wear Kaddas & claim to be Indian. They approach & lure the girls between age of 10 to 14. Few of them become their prey. This can happen to girls in India too... Rape them, make their vidoes & force them into Group Sex etc... I'm not getting into more details as this subject is disgusting. You can Google or Watch YouTube Documentary on these Scumbags. :sick:

@Roybot who thread mein thumara post delete kar

Atham karuthal onam velukkumnalle parayyanath.. it's raining heavy in eastern ekm dt.

Mone Ippol Nammal Kalikalathil anu jeevikkunnathu..... Atham karuthal, onavum karakkum.......

@Juggernautjatt Im replying to your post in this thread & hope you get my point. Most of the Parents are working. You are too navie to hold girls parents & teenage girls responsible for sins of Child Rapist (they are famously known as).

These Savages change their name to Indian Punjabi Names, Wear Kaddas & claim to be Indian. They approach & lure the girls between age of 10 to 14. Few of them become their prey. This can happen to girls in India too... Rape them, make their vidoes & force them into Group Sex etc... I'm not getting into more details as this subject is disgusting. You can Google or Watch YouTube Documentary on these Scumbags. :sick:
Well buddy the article says some of these girls were later dumped by their husbands in Pakistan, where the in-laws have been using them as domestic help. That means before going they know that their husbands are Pakistani & everybody in the world knows about condition of non muslims in pakistan and still they decided to live in pakistan.
I know its very hard to identify rapist intentions but precaution is certainly better than cure. Even harsh punishment to these love jihadis cannot bring their dignity back.
It is their parents responsibility to teach their girls about their religious values from childhood and other things like encourage them to marry Indian citizens.
You are right that this can happen to girls in India too infact it is happening here because parents are becoming irresponsible towards girls & providing them extra freedom.

Back
Top Bottom