What's new

Kerala Corner

South India contains five states/ provinces. Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Talangana and Andhra Pradesh speak Telugu. Karnataka Kannad, Kerala speaks malayalam. Tamil Nadu speak s Tamil each state has it's own cuisine and culture.

Other languages include Konkani, Dakhani Urdu (spoken by Muslims in Hyderababd, Karnataka) Tulu.

They have been cracking down hard on bars I heard.

@nair response to you was hilarious. :D

did you drop by in case you were going to get some snacks by mallu vendors :D

Yaar id like to meet you some day ..: you are not other Indians here..

Yaar id like to meet you some day ..: you are not other Indians here..

Not gonna lie, I am kind of disappointed by how Indians behave in the inter-web. But then again, I have indulged in shameless trolling myself.

I myself think it is because Indians are relatively new to the Internet. Because of the immense growth of the internet users becaue India had this massive economic growth from 2004 onwards. well that's my theory anyways.

I am not too sure about meeting me. I disappointingly conform to the South Indian stereotype of being timid, a bit on the nerdy side and being quiet. That is why I drink Beer. :D

Njan onnu chothichotte?? Thangale nerittu alla njan kuttapeduthunne but hinduwadikal muzhuvan paranju nadakunna karyam anu that xians romilekko matto pokanam ennu.. Ivide janichu valaranna nasranikal enthinannu mattu rajyathekku pokendathu.. Madam vere anennu karuthi njagalude janma sthalam ithu thanne alle?? Not talking in the context of the pic.. Just a random thought?

IMO , christians can rightfully claim to be part of Hindutva .

Google search for Jesus Lived in India .

Not gonna lie, I am kind of disappointed by how Indians behave in the inter-web. But then again, I have indulged in shameless trolling myself.

I myself think it is because Indians are relatively new to the Internet. Because of the immense growth of the internet users becaue India had this massive economic growth from 2004 onwards. well that's my theory anyways.

I am not too sure about meeting me. I disappointingly conform to the South Indian stereotype of being timid, a bit on the nerdy side and being quiet. That is why I drink Beer. :D

Ah no worries bro... I was once like you .. Shy little kid ( never nerdy though )......Plus I've never met a South Indian .. But I do find your languages funny n irritating..:lol:
As for beer.. ;)

South India contains five states/ provinces. Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Talangana and Andhra Pradesh speak Telugu. Karnataka Kannad, Kerala speaks malayalam. Tamil Nadu speak s Tamil each state has it's own cuisine and culture.

Other languages include Konkani, Dakhani Urdu (spoken by Muslims in Hyderababd, Karnataka) Tulu.

They have been cracking down hard on bars I heard.

@nair response to you was hilarious. :D

did you drop by in case you were going to get some snacks by mallu vendors :D

No mally vendors in Lahore. Back in dxb when i was in AUD (american uni of dubai), damn my dinner was always this cafe Antar.

College life was the best. Miss it dearly.

:(

Ah no worries bro... I was once like you .. Shy little kid ( never nerdy though )......Plus I've never met a South Indian .. But I do find your languages funny n irritating..:lol:
As for beer.. ;)

LOL. Sad but true. Hey, but the region spearheaded the IT economy in India so we take that trade anyday.

@DESERT FIGHTER how many languages in Baluchistan? What are the different ethnic groupings in that region. ( I am thinking you are a Baloch).

No mally vendors in Lahore. Back in dxb when i was in AUD (american uni of dubai), damn my dinner was always this cafe Antar.

College life was the best. Miss it dearly.

:(

Of course not, a lot of them come back and set up Middle Eastern food shops in Bangalore and Chennai.

Last edited:
LOL. Sad but true. Hey, but the region spearheaded the IT economy in India so we take that trade anyday.

@DESERT FIGHTER how many languages in Baluchistan? What are the different ethnic groupings in that region. ( I am thinking you are a Baloch).

Apart from ppl from other regions... It's Baluch,Pashtun,Hazara,Turkics,Brahvis,some Kurds...

@nair @seiko @kurup

I heard this UDF fascist government is closing down bars.

forget religious harmony, forget industrial growth, coursing through every Keralite's veins is alcohol. It is time to fight for our freedoms!!

to drink irresponsibly and create social ruckus.

@nair @seiko @kurup

I heard this UDF fascist government is closing down bars.

forget religious harmony, forget industrial growth, coursing through every Keralite's veins is alcohol. It is time to fight for our freedoms!!

to drink irresponsibly and create social ruckus.

its become a fashion to blame us on everything.. May be many are hurtburn because BJP didnt get a seat here :sarcastic:

its become a fashion to blame us on everything.. May be many are hurtburn because BJP didnt get a seat here :sarcastic:

Ithrakkum salyam cheyyumayirunnengil, njan tvmil vannu rajettanu kalla vote cheythayirunnu...

Back
Top Bottom