What's new

Kerala Corner

RSS doesnt Have Balls They r now Just Good in Band & Parade... Thats why Most of Us have Quit Sangha... Now we have Decided to Start independent Organization in Every Area ... Sangha is now Good for Nothing They Lack Balls when it Comes to Protecting Hindus... Sangha is not the Same as it was in 80's & 90's...

They r Cowards...they r are asking to show Restrain ... they Say the Political scenario is not Good at this Point... Even they r Trying to Play Politics when it comes to a Hindu Life... we r on our Own...

We will not Take Orders from those Useless old Idiots ...

what does rss fear?
are they scared that police can crack down on them?
same way police in Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat will start thrashing congress workers
VHP and Bajrang Dal have more street power than rss anyways.

You know what...my grandfather and his like minded friends was against the reorganization of Kerala State. He always says that by giving fertile land to TN on the South, we got Communists & Forests in return on the North. I thought h
e was crazy, but now I realize there was some truth in that craziness.

Which fertile land you are talking about..:(

Palakkad is as fertile as Kanyakumari....

Which fertile land you are talking about..:(

Palakkad is as fertile as Kanyakumari....

KK it seems. Before Kerala was re organized, Travancore had 2 rice bowls, KK & Kuttanad. Anyways it was his personal opinion as he is a rabid anti-Communist.

KK it seems. Before Kerala was re organized, Travancore had 2 rice bowls, KK & Kuttanad. Anyways it was his personal opinion as he is a rabid anti-Communist.

Good for him....:P

Kanyakumari indeed must have gone to Kerala...but it was bartered for Palakkad afaik...

How is the situation in Alapuzha now ? Any arrests, forward movement on the case or the 'secular' govt trying to push it under the carpet ?

what does rss fear?
are they scared that police can crack down on them?
same way police in Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat will start thrashing congress workers
VHP and Bajrang Dal have more street power than rss anyways.

VHP & BJ is Not Strong in Kerala... RSS is But they Dont want to Drag themselves into New Controversies... Out of all RSS Carders in India Carders of Kerala have Faced the Biggest Persecution even the Communist Killed then & even the Jehadis Killed them ... Which ever government is in Power weather Congress(UDF) or Communist (LDF) every time they where inducted into False Cases...

So Mohan Bhagwatji has once Said out of all the RSS carders i have the Highest Respect to RSS Carders of kerala...

This Time around BJP is getting Ground in Kerala winning Some Municipal Election & Panchayat elections... even the Biggest Hindu Caste organization NSS & SNDP has decided to Come Together for Hindu Cause... So they dont want any Controversy now...

But it is not going well with in among many carders ... who cant bear any more as a Spectator when our Brothers r killed & Sisters r Converted...

Government in Kerala Today is Christian + Muslim Government... as Hindus this time Voted for Communist but the Minority Vote which is Huge around 50% Christian + Muslim population voted only for Congress & Muslim league...

Both of them wanna Remove Hinduism from the face of Kerala ... the Situation is very Explosive one... Now more Hindus r Joining RSS for Protection... but the Old members r leaving to start there own organization who have lost faith in RSS on the Issue of Hindu Cause & Hindu Rashtra ... they have very Extremist Views ...

Kanyakumari indeed must have gone to Kerala...but it was bartered for Palakkad afaik...

How is the situation in Alapuzha now ? Any arrests, forward movement on the case or the 'secular' govt trying to push it under the carpet ?
Thank God the Holy Town of Kanyakumari is not in Kerala... I am sure Tamilnadu government is much more sensitive on Hindus issue... if its was in Kerala by now they would have Changed its name to Burqua Kumari!!! :lol:

I heard SNDP and NSS are thinking of coming together again..will it materializze atleast this time ?

Thank God the Holy Town of Kanyakumari is not in Kerala... I am sure Tamilnadu government is much more sensitive on Hindus issue... if its was in Kerala by now they would have Changed its name to Burqua Kumari!!! :lol:

Though it might be better than Kerala govt, still the evangelists have a broad say in kanyakumari distt...but nowadays BJP has become a bit powerful there and the community has become a bit polarized..specially around Nagercoil..

So you are not aware of the Nadar agaitation to join with TN led by Neshamony which turned violent at Marthandam resulting in police firing & deaths.

The usual..harthal and some violence...2 persons arrested. It was a pre -meditated murder & not some accident.

I heard SNDP and NSS are thinking of coming together again..will it materializze atleast this time ?
After the Death of Secretary Narayana Panicker who was a hard Core Congressi Bastard... i See good Chances This Time Around... they where Kind of Panicked After Muslim League got 5 ministerial Posts

Even the SNDP has awakened by the Evangelist who have Converting Scores of people from Poor Ezhava Families & Cases of Love jehad...

For the First Time in History of Kerala Ezhava Community Youth r More forefront in Sangha Activities... earlier RSS was Mostly Dominated by Nair Community... Now it has Changed Completely Many SNDP leaders have Become Hardcore Hindtuvavadis... Its Good thing for Sangha... So they r reluctant to Fight with the Communist at this Time around...

But i want a Maharashtra Model Hindu organization in Kerala where every City has its own Hindu Organization called Mitra Mandal ... it will have a Long term Benefit even if Congress is in power...

Though it might be better than Kerala govt, still the evangelists have a broad say in kanyakumari distt...but nowadays BJP has become a bit powerful there and the community has become a bit polarized..specially around Nagercoil..

BJP Cant do much ... its the offshoot organization of RSS which has the will to Fight it out... The Extremist X carders of RSS who Start Independent Hindu organization can Do a Lot more...

as government cant Target all of them... if they work as a Single organization its easier to Target them...

Time to get rowdy in kerala.
Muslims are the cause of almost each and every problem in india.

VHP & BJ is Not Strong in Kerala... RSS is But they Dont want to Drag themselves into New Controversies... Out of all RSS Carders in India Carders of Kerala have Faced the Biggest Persecution even the Communist Killed then & even the Jehadis Killed them ... Which ever government is in Power weather Congress(UDF) or Communist (LDF) every time they where inducted into False Cases...

So Mohan Bhagwatji has once Said out of all the RSS carders i have the Highest Respect to RSS Carders of kerala...

This Time around BJP is getting Ground in Kerala winning Some Municipal Election & Panchayat elections... even the Biggest Hindu Caste organization NSS & SNDP has decided to Come Together for Hindu Cause... So they dont want any Controversy now...

But it is not going well with in among many carders ... who cant bear any more as a Spectator when our Brothers r killed & Sisters r Converted...

Government in Kerala Today is Christian + Muslim Government... as Hindus this time Voted for Communist but the Minority Vote which is Huge around 50% Christian + Muslim population voted only for Congress & Muslim league...

Both of them wanna Remove Hinduism from the face of Kerala ... the Situation is very Explosive one... Now more Hindus r Joining RSS for Protection... but the Old members r leaving to start there own organization who have lost faith in RSS on the Issue of Hindu Cause & Hindu Rashtra ... they have very Extremist Views ...

You might like this thread on IDF
http://www.******************/forum...7106-congress-making-kerala-next-kashmir.html

Time to get rowdy in kerala.
Muslims are the cause of almost each and every problem in india.
Who Told U That ... All Abrahamic Religions r targeting US... I dont have problem with all Muslims But Muslims of PFI,NDF,IUML etc
Even i have many good Muslim friends in kerala who stood with me ...

I have Problems with the Evangelist more than Jehadis Specially Marthoma & pentecost... Most of My Friend Circle r Catholics... My Best friend is also a Catholic he is Equal to me like my brother :smitten:... But ya even there r many Evangelist in Catholics...

So you are not aware of the Nadar agaitation to join with TN led by Neshamony which turned violent at Marthandam resulting in police firing & deaths.

NO I was not aware. The only thing I knew was KK was bartered for Palakkad just like Chennai for Tirupathi...

The usual..harthal and some violence...2 persons arrested. It was a pre -meditated murder & not some accident.

I just cant believe only two were involved...

Moreover shame shame on the mainstream media..none of the have even mentioned this dastardly incident..

Are the Kerala reporting it..and how are they covering it ?

only two arrested ....now 144 is imposed in those areas

only two arrested ....now 144 is imposed in those areas
This is the Golden Chance CPM people should Join us to help us avenge... I am sure even u people have to settle some scores with PFI , NDF & Campus front... even SNDP is joining us who r the Main supporters of LDF... if LDF has to Win next election they would have to become Saviors of Hindus...

Ettara Divasam evem mare Government reshikkum enna onnum kananam... i heard news of IMUL putting more pressure on Ummar Chandi to go lightly on the Terrorist of Campus front...

This is the Golden Chance CPM people should Join us to help us avenge... I am sure even u people have to settle some scores with PFI , NDF & Campus front... even SNDP is joining us who r the Main supporters of LDF... if LDF has to Win next election they would have to become Saviors of Hindus...

Ettara Divasam evem mare Government reshikkum enna onnum kananam... i heard news of IMUL putting more pressure on Ummar Chandi to go lightly on the Terrorist of Campus front...

remove political banners unite under the one banner of Hinduism only option left for us

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom