What's new

Kerala Corner

We make better items than Fat Man and Little Boy. Father of nuclear science of Azad Kerala is Dr.Padmashree.Bharath.Alien Star "santhosh pandit". He makes stuffs capable of producing powerful explosions every now and then!
I wonder if better & powerful stuff of Father of nuclear science of Azad Kerala is Dr.Padmashree.Bharath.Alien Star "santhosh pandit" fizzles like 1998 or like diwali patakha:lol:

I wonder if better & powerful stuff of Father of nuclear science of Azad Kerala is Dr.Padmashree.Bharath.Alien Star "santhosh pandit" fizzles like 1998 or like diwali patakha:lol:

Alada,ninte thanda ninne ondakan neram vitta vaanam pole pokumeda vivaram kettavane! Thalle,kalipukalu theeranilala!

Alada,ninte thanda ninne ondakan neram vitta vaanam pole pokumeda vivaram kettavane! Thalle,kalipukalu theeranilala!

Nirthiyito podai,orakam varanu.
Evide aarumiledai,spark,nair saab,takeiteasy,harpoonai,ee mothaline onnu dealu cheyan!

We'll try to replicate 1998

Undennu aarkkanu ariyaathathu? (enikkariyavunna kasaragodekaran paranjatthu pakistanikalum(pathans) kasaragodekarum valya dostukkalanennanu because of transport business etc.)

kasaragode and most of malabaril.. ninnum gulf vazhi pala desa droha sakthikalum influence cheyyanundu.
pakshe, keralathil ithu athikam naal nadakoola.. communist party ullathu kondanu evide hindu theevravadam(RSS and the likes) sakthipedathathu..pakshe..ee naariya solidarity/JeI/pfi ellam chernnu oru vargheeya polarization undakkum.

We r Fighting for Hindu Existence in Kerala If there no Hindus left in kerala , then U Can just Dream about Secularism in Kerala it would be an another kashmir in Making ... Our Fight is for the Cause of Bharat where every Religion can Live peacefully without any threat ... we have had enough now everyone has provoked us ... Now its time to Bear the Burn ... 19 year old Kid Killed what for ??? Enough is Enough ... Revenge is what its is called then that will be taken... If for that Terrorist is what U people gonna Call Us Then Be it... We will not Go down without a Fight!!!

We'll try make things as beautiful like the Indian Navy's special diwali celebrations in Karachi,ok?

We'll try to replicate 1998
I wonder what indian navy was doing when the thre days test match was going on in mumbai from 26-28th nov 2008????watching live telecast of match on tv channels with kasab and co. scoring runs like boom boom afridi?:azn:

I wonder what indian navy was doing when the thre days test match was going on in mumbai from 26-28th nov 2008????watching live telecast of match on tv channels with kasab and co. scoring runs like boom boom afridi?:azn:

See ajtr,
I have several good friends from pakistan,and several pakistanies i see with respect. As a nation,i respect pakistan. Therefore i have edited my statement. I am not interested engage with you on the your above reply.

We r Fighting for Hindu Existence in Kerala If there no Hindus left in kerala , then U Can just Dream about Secularism in Kerala it would be an another kashmir in Making ... Our Fight is for the Cause of Bharat where every Religion can Live peacefully without any threat ... we have had enough now everyone has provoked us ... Now its time to Bear the Burn ... 19 year old Kid Killed what for ??? Enough is Enough ... Revenge is what its is called then that will be taken... If for that Terrorist is what U people gonna Call Us Then Be it... We will not Go down without a Fight!!!

don't fight for Hinduism(I mean I religious terms) fight for secularisam..then you will get support from not only Hindus but also from secular minded minorities also.

I wonder what PAF was doing during the Mehran base attack?? Watching live telecast on geo tv...

don't fight for Hinduism(I mean I religious terms) fight for secularisam..then you will get support from not only Hindus but also from secular minded minorities also.

Fcuk Secularism !!! We r Fighting for a Hindu Rashtra!!! where Legal System is secular & No Minority Reservation is given along with Anti-Conversion Law...

We had Enough With Secularism ... where our Little brothers r Killed in collages... our Sisters r Converted Forcefully in Kerala ... the Girl is not even allowed to Meet the Family... she was just 18... the news never comes in media... Jehdis Beat the a&& out of his old Parents in Court premises still Police didnt interfere... :cry:

U people Talk about Hindu Girls getting Forcefully Converted in Paksitan But have never raised ur Voices for what is happening in your own Country in Kerala... Ur Secularism will make a another Kashmir in South India & Us Hindus of kerala a Refugees like Kashmiri Pandits...

We Dont need Support of u Secularist Hindus... Now we r on our own...We r not ur brothers... now either its We or U... We Dont want Support of The So called Secular Society ... Secularism is Pushing us into militancy... If we have to fight for our rights, then Sure we will do it... Its time to Stand up for my Hindu brothers... Frankly today i dont even care about India... I care more about my Hindu brothers & Sisters ...

I hate to say this ...I am a Hindu First from the Last 1 years... not a Bahartiya first... My responsibility is now First towards my Hindu Community... Look what u Secularist have Made me... I was a Atheist from my birth but Ur sense of Secularism made me Communal like the people Who ur trying to Protect...

We have the Numbers too & Dedicated Youth Support, will never Stop unless Saffron Flag is Unfurled on Red Fort...

Fcuk Secularism !!! We r Fighting for a Hindu Rashtra!!! where Legal System is secular & No Minority Reservation is given along with Anti-Conversion Law...

We had Enough With Secularism ... where our Little brothers r Killed in collages... our Sisters r Converted Forcefully in Kerala ... the Girl is not even allowed to Meet the Family... she was just 18... the news never comes in media... Jehdis Beat the a&& out of his old Parents in Court premises still Police didnt interfere... :cry:

U people Talk about Hindu Girls getting Forcefully Converted in Paksitan But have never raised ur Voices for what is happening in your own Country in Kerala... Ur Secularism will make a another Kashmir in South India & Us Hindus of kerala a Refugees like Kashmiri Pandits...

We Dont need Support of u Secularist Hindus... Now we r on our own...We r not ur brothers... now either its We or U... We Dont want Support of The So called Secular Society ... Secularism is Pushing us into militancy... If we have to fight for our rights, then Sure we will do it... Its time to Stand up for my Hindu brothers... Frankly today i dont even care about India... I care more about my Hindu brothers & Sisters ...

I hate to say this ...I am a Hindu First from the Last 1 years... not a Bahartiya first... My responsibility is now First towards my Hindu Community... Look what u Secularist have Made me... I was a Atheist from my birth but Ur sense of Secularism made me Communal like the people Who ur trying to Protect...

We have the Numbers too & Dedicated Youth Support, will never Stop unless Saffron Flag is Unfurled on Red Fort...

Brother,
I guess that some incidents in your life,may be family,must have resulted in you reaching in your point of view.

I am a born muslim,but now I am a deist-some one who believes in god,but doesnot follows any religion.
Its people's preference for religion our several other things like their nation,other relationships,social responsibilities etc made me become a deist.

I do happily coexist with others,in my hostel with two others in my roomwho do namaz 5 times a day without and problem for me or my views. I do happily become the part of religious functions of hindus,christians and muslims.

And my point is that,there is a life beyond religions. And i am against your wishes to create an hindutva nation or ANYBODY's attempts to create nations based on ANY religion. Religion is something thats personal,don't mix it up with our regular,social life.

I agree 100% that religious lunatic as$holes exist in kerala,from every religion and sadly the majority are muslims. But they are all indviduals who fails to understand what their holy books teach. If you want to fight one of these 'religious lunatic as$hole',the first thing is that you shouldn't be one!

What i said are my views,the views of a 19 yrs old. Obviously you are older than ,me,hope you don't feel any 'keru'(anger) with me!:-)

Go for it ..... hold your Saffron flag with pride and fight ............... like a man !!!

I Admire your sentiments.Now Go get your Ak-47 :enjoy:

Cool down. and do remember-
yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham

See ajtr,
I have several good friends from pakistan,and several pakistanies i see with respect. As a nation,i respect pakistan. Therefore i have edited my statement. I am not interested engage with you on the your above reply.
Now we are talking.......And by not being interested in topic doesn't mean that the topic will stop haunting you for generations to come.

Cool down. and do remember-
yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham
God helps those who help themselves.why should god Reincarnate for the sake of cowards.

Back
Top Bottom