What's new

Kerala Corner

SDPI workers attacked young man and girl in name of Moral Policing

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we are talking.......And by not being interested in topic doesn't mean that the topic will stop haunting you for generations to come.

God helps those who help themselves.why should god Reincarnate for the sake of cowards.

Its not that i am unable to answer your posts. It was mistake in my part to drag pakistan into the scene and it resulted in you bringing 26/11

Kerala had a massive problem of religious fundamentalism.
Army troops must be deployed in Kasaragod and Mallapuram if we want to avert a kashmir like situation.

602659_334601023287818_1146803102_n.jpg

Fcuk Secularism !!! We r Fighting for a Hindu Rashtra!!! where Legal System is secular & No Minority Reservation is given along with Anti-Conversion Law...

We had Enough With Secularism ... where our Little brothers r Killed in collages... our Sisters r Converted Forcefully in Kerala ... the Girl is not even allowed to Meet the Family... she was just 18... the news never comes in media... Jehdis Beat the a&& out of his old Parents in Court premises still Police didnt interfere... :cry:

U people Talk about Hindu Girls getting Forcefully Converted in Paksitan But have never raised ur Voices for what is happening in your own Country in Kerala... Ur Secularism will make a another Kashmir in South India & Us Hindus of kerala a Refugees like Kashmiri Pandits...

We Dont need Support of u Secularist Hindus... Now we r on our own...We r not ur brothers... now either its We or U... We Dont want Support of The So called Secular Society ... Secularism is Pushing us into militancy... If we have to fight for our rights, then Sure we will do it... Its time to Stand up for my Hindu brothers... Frankly today i dont even care about India... I care more about my Hindu brothers & Sisters ...

I hate to say this ...I am a Hindu First from the Last 1 years... not a Bahartiya first... My responsibility is now First towards my Hindu Community... Look what u Secularist have Made me... I was a Atheist from my birth but Ur sense of Secularism made me Communal like the people Who ur trying to Protect...

We have the Numbers too & Dedicated Youth Support, will never Stop unless Saffron Flag is Unfurled on Red Fort...

well I can see so much emotion in your post, but let me tell you are doing no better job than your so called opponents are doing.
I wish people, youngsters don't get inspired by you, because we need people who are proud to be recognised as Indians first rather than by the name of their religion. no offence just my thoughts.

Its not that i am unable to answer your posts. It was mistake in my part to drag pakistan into the scene and it resulted in you bringing 26/11
Thats why i always say- sawal ka jawab ussi lahaje main do to jaldi aur theek samajh aata hai

don't fight for Hinduism(I mean I religious terms) fight for secularisam..then you will get support from not only Hindus but also from secular minded minorities also.

secular minded muslims?
you could find dinosaurs more easily than secular muslims

If kerala had to remain secular then Iuml amd Pfi must be fought head on.

well I can see so much emotion in your post, but let me tell you are doing no better job than your so called opponents are doing.
I wish people, youngsters don't get inspired by you, because we need people who are proud to be recognised as Indians first rather than by the name of their religion. no offence just my thoughts.
No One is Inspired My Me!!! But many Youth Agree with Me !!! I am not the Leader of that Crowd But i am the Part of it...Enough is Enough ... Any One Touch a Hindu again he will pay for it Heavily !!!

Even if BJP Government Comes in Power will not Change our attitude ... Now we even Dont Trust them... Sangha parivar is full of Old gonzo's they no more represent Us Youth Hindus Most of Us r breaking Ties with them... We want Hindu Rashtra & we will Fight for it... Nothing less than That...

When there are 142 Christains Countries for Christians, 46 Countries for Muslims even 1 Country for Jews ... Our Demand for a Hindu Rashtra is Pretty Justified ... A Country who Can Represent Us people of Dhramic religion (Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist & jains)... Communism , Secularism r Western inventions it always have benefited the Abrahamic Religion But Destroyed the Indic religion... Buddhism is on a Verge of Collapse in Communist China, Vietnam But Abrahamic Religion r Flourishing there...

Body of 19 years old Vishal killed 3 days ago... We have taken the Oath to Revenge for him...

558432_426339550742486_584958028_n.jpg

532255_344763422265119_30968668_n.jpg

553886_499766473383830_1297128398_n.jpg

For every swayamsevak the mullahs kill we must respond by killing a 1000 mullahs.
Will teach the pigs a lesson.

Kerala had a massive problem of religious fundamentalism.
Army troops must be deployed in Kasaragod and Mallapuram if we want to avert a kashmir like situation.

You know what...my grandfather and his like minded friends was against the reorganization of Kerala State. He always says that by giving fertile land to TN on the South, we got Communists & Forests in return on the North. I thought he was crazy, but now I realize there was some truth in that craziness.

For every swayamsevak the mullahs kill we must respond by killing a 1000 mullahs.
Will teach the pigs a lesson.
RSS doesnt Have Balls They r now Just Good in Band & Parade... Thats why Most of Us have Quit Sangha... Now we have Decided to Start independent Organization in Every Area ... Sangha is now Good for Nothing They Lack Balls when it Comes to Protecting Hindus... Sangha is not the Same as it was in 80's & 90's...

They r Cowards...they r are asking to show Restrain ... they Say the Political scenario is not Good at this Point... Even they r Trying to Play Politics when it comes to a Hindu Life... we r on our Own...

We will not Take Orders from those Useless old Idiots ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom