What's new

Kerala Corner

Words from @takeiteasy

Don't argue with Sanghis. because, RSS has a Agenda. grouping of different races spread across India including native Aborigines to Caucasoid looking Kashmiris to be postulated as the same people ethnically as per Monkey parivar agenda also called OIT. this is to impose North Indian militant Hinduism which includes opening Sakhas in Temple buildings and amassing swords and daggers to puncture the innocent Infidels living in that region.

Denying ancient Christian groups existence is another ploy they have, so as to organize their anti-Christian agenda. It's true yaar,you and I are patriotic; but that patriotism doesn't matter for radical Hindu extremist/Terrorists because they are for the total annihilation of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Christians are direct targets because unlike aggressive Sunni Muslims who will defend their existence, Christians generally are sheepish. RSS and Sanghi likes no non-Hindu communities to progress and prosper in India. I believe, RSS does not even care for OBC,Dalits and such groups. basically a high castes movement. they show their "love" and "appreciation" towards Parsi's because, they know, Parsis numbering some lakhs are not at all a "threat"(as perceived by monkey parivar). Again, Our existence in India will be questioned if Hindu terrorism grows in India. look, even Kerala is not behind, communities like Nairs, GSB's are totally supporting Hindu extremism most of the times indirectly. So, Mera Bharat Mahaan, Vande Mataram, leikin mein Hindu aatankwadiyon ko support nahin kareiga..jo bhi ho.. bulao mujhe tum caphir..I or nor my people want your approvals. Don't be blind. Nationalism and Patriotism are already "hacked" to be misread as support for Hindu extremism by RSS and such groups.

sorry. :(

But Keralites and all Indians, even all the Humans in the world are my bros (not sisters ;) )

What you have said has a lot of truth in it :yes4:

howdu...Bangalore city alli irovarige yenu thondare illa..kaveri neeru bejaan siguthe..nam voorige Bangalore inda sumaar 35 k.m hogabeku..ikkade ella kudiyokke kooda neer sikkodu sikkapetta kashta..

Sadhyage keralayalli, bekkadhashtu neeru ithe..... Aadhre, ee varsha problem barabothu..... Eega dam ella gaali agithe... nodana 2 thingalallli gothagathu....

Sadhyage keralayalli, bekkadhashtu neeru ithe..... Aadhre, ee varsha problem barabothu..... Eega dam ella gaali agithe... nodana 2 thingalallli gothagathu....

Kannada?

what did you say?

I said right now we have enough water in kerala, but we could face problem next year. The dams are almost empty inspite of monsoon....

Even in New Zealand, the weather has changed.

The winters are more colder. Summer is at the other extreme.

Even in New Zealand, the weather has changed.

The winters are more colder. Summer is at the other extreme.

The only good thing i could see in climate is, the Met department is far more accurate, and at times there are 100% accurate on their predictions..... April they predicted the rain would start around 7th and it did start on 7th......

Credit should go to ISRO

Chumma varavu vechoooo..... Nale ninne theri parayumbol athilekku adjust cheythal mathi......

njan sadharanagathiyil Indiakkaare theri vilikkilla,pakshe chila mathabraanthanmaare vilikkum. ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom