What's new

Kerala Corner

Nee evide vannathu nannayi.

Eniku Oru karyam Chodiakannum.

Do you think Malalyalam fil industry has gotten worse or better?

Better .... What's the doubt ??

Atleast the films now are better to watch than the old ones where the hero used to fight 20 people at once .

Better .... What's the doubt ??

Atleast the films now are better to watch than the old ones where the hero used to fight 20 people at once .

Any new actors/actresses that can act?

Any new actors/actresses that can act?

The good thing right now about Malayalam films is that it is being transformed from actor centric to story centric .

I will give a +1 for prithviraj .

The good thing right now about Malayalam films is that it is being transformed from actor centric to story centric .

I will give a +1 for prithviraj .

Definitely.

I also watched 22 female kottayam. I like it a lot, but will never watch it again, because it was so brutal.

Definitely.

I also watched 22 female kottayam. I like it a lot, but will never watch it again, because it was so brutal.

IMO , there were many good films . Some of them copies of Hollywood and korean films although .

Run Baby Run , 22FK , Indian Rupee , Ayalum Njanum Thammil ,etc ...

IMO , there were many good films . Some of them copies of Hollywood and korean films although .

Run Baby Run , 22FK , Indian Rupee , Ayalum Njanum Thammil ,etc ...

I don't have a problem of them remaking movies.

But please credit the original guys when you do so. They did the hard work first.

I don't have a problem of them remaking movies.

But please credit the original guys when you do so. They did the hard work first.

They don't give any credit , afaik .

There are atleast two films I know which which are hollywood copies .

Njan ithu open cheythappol nammude pazhaya oru ammachi open cheytha oru thread kandu ee thread adachu pottanulla oru sramam... pavam lavale lavanmaru pootti ketti

Njan ithu open cheythappol nammude pazhaya oru ammachi open cheytha oru thread kandu ee thread adachu pottanulla oru sramam... pavam lavale lavanmaru pootti ketti

Change your username I am the only true Nair :angry:

Ath ethavala angane oru pani namukk tharaan nokkiye ??

Back
Top Bottom