What's new

Kerala Corner

You are a mallu?? :o

matham rashtriyamayi upayogikkunnathil njanum ethiranu.. Ithu hurt cheyyunathinte karyam alla... eee ida ayi vargheya vadham sherikkum koodithundu.. Vendatha preshnagal undakkunnu.. I mean cheriya cheriya karyal vere oothi veerpichu ella nasranikalum musligalum rajya drohikal anu thudagio cheap rate comments.. Ithu okke kelkumobol oru aswasthatha.. and dnt be sorryy

Born and brought up in Tam, so consider myself a Tam by upbringing. But mallu was my language at home.

Great!! You know how to read malayalam?

With great difficulty bro. They tried to teach me when I was young but didn't make great breakthroughs, and in later years anyway my emphasis on Tamilian heritage became stronger so didn't try. Don't go to mallu land often- once every few years. But yeah, I do like movies- especially Jayram and Siddique in comedy roles. Good Mohan Lal movies (rare to come by now). I think Mammotty still comes up with good ones now and then (like Pranjiyettan and the Saint). So watch them when I get the opportunity to.

Nice pics @Flamingo, I think some of te pics are taken from aircraft or helicopter :).

They were taken from Helicopter. Today, since afternoon, I am uploading pictures from Jammu and Kashmir on Facebook. Tomorrow, I'm going to upload more pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were taken from Helicopter. Today, since afternoon, I am uploading pictures from Jammu and Kashmir on Facebook. Tomorrow, I'm going to upload more pictures.

Are they taken from armed forces helicopter?
@Flamingo add me also to your friends list , I gave my id to you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom