What's new

Kejriwal sought two bungalows after oath ceremony: Sources

The problem is not the bungalows, the problem is mentioned in my post # 8 & 18, and also in 30. He can have 10 bungalows, but the deception & hypocrisy is awful, he came to power saying that he is completely different than the rest, who asked him to take that moral high ground?

Actually I just read your Opening thread and No.2 post and made a light comment. But seriously what you said is correct.

One pdf member told me that AAP got major funding from Ford Foundation, which in turn was funded by CIA.

This has been known for long. Also they were getting funds from Pakistan.

mera BIMARU bada bhai :lol:

I heard someone saying that he pays around 200 thousands for his kid's school fee. . . sign of an Imandaar 'Aam" aadmi 8-)

(200 thousand each )

This Imandaar Aam Aadmi has also never been transferred out of Delhi. He was so liked by all the honest politicians in Delhi.

This has been known for long. Also they were getting funds from Pakistan.

This Imandaar Aam Aadmi has also never been transferred out of Delhi. He was so liked by all the honest politicians in Delhi.

Pakistan???? Who gave it???

The same interest CIA has in India which is why India is one of the most spied on country by USA.
Cia is different but ford found. supporting just one political party creates enuff doubts on the intent........
US is spying all over it even did not spare its own frontline ally......

I knew this Bitch would fool around like this.... never trusted this fool anyways... when it comes about money nobody's saint

Cia is different but ford found. supporting just one political party creates enuff doubts on the intent........
US is spying all over it even did not spare its own frontline ally....

Ford Foundation is the front for CIA. CIA does not spy or fund for altruistic humanitarian reasons. It chooses and funds those organizations through which it can manage to wield influence over India and the direction it heads in. If we are careless enough to let them meddle, it wont be far fetched scenario that we kill each other like Tutsis and Hutus did.

What a big deal all are same, Modi have spend 150 crore ($ 30 million) for his new office

But wat is thr ill intent behind finding to AAP......

Simple answer for that would be to ' sponsor & serve american interests in India' without any hindrance. Right from commerce, security, geopolitical to geostrategic. If you track back to the days of lokpal struggle headed by Kejriwal.. you'll notice one thing that he wanted every other establishment to fall under the ambit of lokpal barring NGOs. Now.. why would he be so inclined to keep NGOs out of it? Obviously... he knows what goes on in most of these non governmental organisations!

Last edited:
What a big deal all are same, Modi have spend 150 crore ($ 30 million) for his new office

Better u dont bring Modi everywhere ..... shud I give list of khoongress black deeds......
Or tum logo ne Modi ko badnam karne k chakkar me use kafi achi publicity de di tabhi toh Maut ka saudagar ne hi khoongress ka supda saaf ksr doya Gujarat me.....
Intzaar kar le bhai tumhari prazaatiyan nhi bachegi election k baad......

Simple answer for that would to ' sponsor & serve american interests in India' without any hindrance. Right from commerce, security, geopolitical to geostrategic. If you track back to the days of lokpal struggle headed by Kejriwal.. you'll notice one thing that he wanted every other establishment to fall under the ambit of lokpal barring NGOs. Now.. why would he be so inclined to keep NGOs out of it? Obviously... he knows what goes on in most of these non governmental organisations!
Thnx bro to explain....
V need to get rid of them.....

What a big deal all are same, Modi have spend 150 crore ($ 30 million) for his new office[/

But unlike Kejriwal, Modi never bragged about austerity and didn't go to vote saying he is an aam admi and will remain so after election. And that was not his personal office, but the entire administrative building, hope you understand the difference.

swarnim-sankul-i-narendra-modis-rs-150-crore-office.jpg

US NGO puts AAP in a spot: Ad urging Muslim voters to support Kejriwal’s party creates buzz on Facebook | The Indian Express

Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party, which is already under attack from within and outside, is facing a new quandary from one of its supporters – a non-profit group from US – that has issued an advertisement in a community newspaper appealing the Muslim voters to support the AAP.

PHOTO: AD URGING MUSLIM VOTERS TO SUPPORT AAP

The ad that appeared in the 1-15 February issue of Milli Gazette is doing the rounds on the internet. While the party has denied issuing any such ad on the social media, the advertisement appeared on Milli Gazette’s Facebook page has put the Aam Aadmi Party in a spot.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom