What's new

Kejriwal sought two bungalows after oath ceremony: Sources

Thats because concept of 'simple living and high thinking'. That asceticism is better than consumerism somehow.
No explanation was ever put forward as to why, but we grow up hearing about people who were simple but great (hence the causal relation of simplicity and greatness in our minds).
I so wish gandhi was better dressed.
True that. and I feel people get much more agitated when those who masquerade as über-honest and promote frugality are found to be in the same league as everyone else.

Thats because concept of 'simple living and high thinking'. That asceticism is better than consumerism somehow.
No explanation was ever put forward as to why, but we grow up hearing about people who were simple but great (hence the causal relation of simplicity and greatness in our minds).
I so wish gandhi was better dressed.

I wouldn't have much problem even if Kejriwal follows 'lavish living and low thinking', but he is trying to portray what he isn't, his bungalows are not objectionable, his lies, deception, and hypocrisies are. He is blatantly fooling us. He is just turning out to be a greedy power-hungry politician, but he is being projected as the modern day Gandhi, a real crusader.

I wouldn't have much problem even if Kejriwal follows 'lavish living and low thinking', but he is trying to portray what he isn't, his bungalows are not objectionable, his lies, deception, and hypocrisies are. He is blatantly fooling us. He is just turning out to be a greedy power-hungry politician, but he is being projected as the modern day Gandhi, a real crusader.

Enjoy this :lol:

@levina Still 20% of your brain supports AAP?

I had said AAP nohh??
Not Kejriwal..:ashamed:
I never liked that drama king/queen(whatever suits him best).Neither do I like his mentor Anna Hazare who thinks of himself as Gandhi of 21st century.(I even hate Gandhi)
I like the ideology behind AAP and thats exactly what got them the votes.But god forbid if these guys continue to dupe the aam janta like they've been since they came to power....then ppl wıll soon loose faıth ın democracy.
These fools have created some exigencies in Indian polity which if not attended to will bring about long term damages to our democracy.

Btw i didnt get alert for this mention...:tsk:

One pdf member told me that AAP got major funding from Ford Foundation, which in turn was funded by CIA. :undecided:
Tell us the name of that pdf member.:smokin:

chak de INDIA said:
I heard someone saying that he pays around 200 thousands for his kid's school fee. . . sign of an Imandaar 'Aam" aadmi 8-)

(200 thousand each )
Mainnu kuch samajh nayi aayi ye baat:blink:

@Guynextdoor2 You switched from Congress to AAP for reasons best known to you, now they turned out to be hypocrites, what next? :-)

@levina Still 20% of your brain supports AAP? :D

@Dem!god @chak de INDIA @jarves @GURU DUTT @SarthakGanguly @jbgt90 @neehar @Roybot @INDIC @kurup @Indischer @scorpionx @thesolar65 and all others.
I too supported them but they governing like Langur k hath Angur. ...
Dramebazi will neither help aap nor people of delhi.....its a situation whrbjpcan encash keepinng thr readiness for state assembly n LS poll....

Really serious .....Wat interest ford found. has in India?

As election approaches more and more dirty secrets of AAP will get exposed .

I never believed in that party . They have hypocrisy written all over it .

Do you think an Imandaar Aam aadmi can pay this much for his/her kids school fee ?

K.V Me 5 rs. mahina fee lagti thi meri :ashamed:

Tum kaun se zamaane me KV me padhte the???:blink:
Are sure it was 5??? Ki uske aage piche bhi digits the??? :D

And in which school is Kejriwal's child studying??
200 thousand?? Omg!!!

I never believed in that party . They have hypocrisy written all over it .

But AAP doesnt even have "H" of hypocrisy...its A..A..P...:D

Kidding...:enjoy:

I had said AAP nohh??
Not Kejriwal..:ashamed:
I never liked that drama king/queen(whatever suits him best).Neither do I like his mentor Anna Hazare who thinks of himself as Gandhi of 21st century.(I even hate Gandhi)
I like the ideology behind AAP and thats exactly what got them the votes.But god forbid if these guys continue to dupe the aam janta like they've been since they came to power....then ppl wıll soon loose faıth ın democracy.
These fools have created some exigencies in Indian polity which if not attended to will bring about long term damages to our democracy.

Btw i didnt get alert for this mention...:tsk:

Tell us the name of that pdf member.:smokin:

Mainnu kuch samajh nayi aayi ye baat:blink:

Actually they came to power by duping the aam admi, remember he "aapne bachchon ki kasam khake" said he will never do any alliance with Congress or BJP, he came to power to oust corruption by forming an alliance with the most corrupt party, he did a joke of a sms poll though, where he was the one to conduct the poll, count the votes, and declare the results!! :P Remember he bragged about 370 pages of proof of corruption against Shila Dixit, now where are those 370 pages? He is asking BJP to submit proofs now. He took aam admi for a ride.

Back
Top Bottom