What's new

Keeping up with the ''Line Of Control''

Great Janjua

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The basics of this thread are highlighting the Indian refinements being achieved on the Line of control with each passing day, week, month and year.
I will try my best to keep it up to date with the latest findings be it from any source as I am getting quite worked up on the somnolent attitude we are showing as a nation towards our fascist neighbour to the east hopefully the findings will be an eye opener to the civil defence enthusiast and wheelchair generals :D jokes, but you get my point.

I do expect the army to know all this but somehow I am not very keen on this thought. So, I will start spamming as soon as I can.

Screenshot_20220817_101959.jpg
Screenshot_20220817_101907.jpg
Screenshot_20220817_100347.jpg

Indian updated equipment opposite Chamb Sector in Akhnoor and Jaurian.

New Lmg from Israel Negev.

Sniper rifles from the USA and Italy are Sako Trg 42/ Barret M95

Varius Thermals scopes and Long Range thermal imagers from Israel and local.

These are for the Infantry.

Last edited:
What do we have to counter this stuff?
Prayers that the army is keeping tabs on such initiatives from the East.

We did have some things in the pipeline like the rifle replacement program which has stalled due to funds it was to phase out the SMG and G3 respectively.

Apart from that in terms of equipment, we did introduce some long-range thermal imagers but to my knowledge, nowhere near as diverse as the Indian side.

Last edited:

We did have some things in the pipeline like the rifle replacement program which has stalled due to funds it was to phase out the SMG and G3 respectively.

Apart from that in terms of equipment, we did introduce some long-range thermal imagers but to my knowledge, nowhere near as diverse as the Indian side.

I think ultimately it comes down to the availability of funds. We have been in a constant state of war for the past two decades, wich is consuming our resources and manpower.

Indians are deploying ATVs with Milan ATGM-equipped troops it's only a matter of time before they learn that it can be fixated on the ATV as well as a lethal combo.

@Signalian Indians are taking lessons from the Ukraine war seriously.

Infantry modernisation.
Me and Ulla thoroughly discussed about ATV providing logistical solution instead of mules in AJK mountains. The vegetation and trees are a major obstacle for ATV's veering between trees or running up hill. The best solution is helicopter or a rotor drone with good weight capacity to haul equipment (i havent seen such drone so far). The manual way is mule.

Indian Army can use these ATV's with ATGM against China as the terrain is favourable in those mountains. Regarding Rajasthan desert, its debatable again. A CJ-3 or CJ-5 jeep is open top for using RR gun or ATGM, that compromises on crew protection. A wounded solider needs medical assistance, he becomes a liability on the crew and his efficiency decreases.

A lightly armored but fast 4x4 is a better solution as a medium to carry ATGM or HMG or Mortar or SAM. Crew protection against small arms fire, snipers, fragmentation of artillery shells etc is important.

Pakistan should take note, all these inductions have happened in the past 1-2 months. Don't know what else the Indian army has up its sleeve

@PanzerKiel Recently I have been seeing DSLR cameras being used for post monitoring and for Intel gathering on locations along the LOC by the Indian Army it may be a cost effective solution the Indians have employed these allover LOC.

It does seem like a great idea to employ such tech for cheap bucks how's the Park army doing?
Img_2023_01_20_08_34_28.jpeg

@PanzerKiel Recently I have been seeing DSLR cameras being used for post monitoring and for Intel gathering on locations along the LOC by the Indian Army it may be a cost effective solution the Indians have employed these allover LOC.

It does seem like a great idea to employ such tech for cheap bucks how's the Park army doing?View attachment 912128
We've been doing this for almost two decades now.

The basics of this thread are highlighting the Indian refinements being achieved on the Line of control with each passing day, week, month and year.
I will try my best to keep it up to date with the latest findings be it from any source as I am getting quite worked up on the somnolent attitude we are showing as a nation towards our fascist neighbour to the east hopefully the findings will be an eye opener to the civil defence enthusiast and wheelchair generals :D jokes, but you get my point.

I do expect the army to know all this but somehow I am not very keen on this thought. So, I will start spamming as soon as I can.

View attachment 871286View attachment 871287View attachment 871288

Indian updated equipment opposite Chamb Sector in Akhnoor and Jaurian.

New Lmg from Israel Negev.

Sniper rifles from the USA and Italy are Sako Trg 42/ Barret M95

Varius Thermals scopes and Long Range thermal imagers from Israel and local.

These are for the Infantry.

Indians are deploying ATVs with Milan ATGM-equipped troops it's only a matter of time before they learn that it can be fixated on the ATV as well as a lethal combo.

@Signalian Indians are taking lessons from the Ukraine war seriously.

Infantry modernisation.
things like thermal imagers and image intensifiers(night vision) are no longer a sacred technology and are openly accessible to civilians if they are willing to pay the price and if the local laws allow it.

Pakistan has this tech so not sure what you are getting worked up about?

Back
Top Bottom