What's new

Kazakhstan protests

Spokesperson of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov:

"Kazakhstan did not ask for help from Russia regarding the situation in the country. We have full faith that our Kazakh friends will be able to solve their internal problems on their own. No one should interfere with the process from the outside."

In a statement made a few hours ago by Turkish Foreign Affairs:

" We firmly believe that Kazakhstan Administration will overcome this crisis. We trust the common sense of the people of Kazakhstan and wish that these events would calm down very soon. "

they will fatigue and go home

5. Withdrawal from all alliances with Russia
Thats not true. The protesets does not have any leaders. All of these speculations come from Tokaev propaganda machine, trying to portray him as a protector of the relationship with the RF and earning her support this way.

In other words, while the current government in Kazakhstan is currently trying to bring Turkish-Kazakh culture to the fore
How sweet is that. :) Nazarbayev dosent care about Turkey, never did, never will. All of these efforts are made so he is seen and accepted as a father of the so called "Kazakh nation", making the Kazakhs independet from the Russian "oppressors".

Absolutely everything in these central asian states its about their current leaders and their ambitions of being like Tsars... They dosent care about the RF, Turkey, USA, China its all about them and their sick ambitions.
I suppose Kazakh brothers crush those scums.
Why would you call them brothers, for kicking millions of Slavs out of there since the fall of the Soviet Union? For me the only brothers Russian people have in Central Asia are the people of Kyrgyzstan...

What is the "color" of this one...Soros is at it again..

This is the US message to Russia...we will not let go of Ukraine and since we are at it we will also encroach you from your southern flank..

Time for Putin to show what he is made of....Time for China to know they are the next in the list of NATOfication!!...:undecided:
actually, if you look at the bigger picture, it shows american weakness. it became very obvious that america and nato combined will not be able to match Russia on the ukrainian border. so they are resorting to their old, brow beaten, treacherous but failure prone shenanigans of just pumping money into the pockets of goons for hire to do violent demos just as they did in hong kong. Well hong kong eventually fizzled out and crushed as will this so called "uprising". western presence in the Russian & Chinese backyards is a dead on arrival idea. sit back and watch, I feel Putin will make a sobering example out of these demonstrators while maintaining pressure on ukraine. Putin is not the type of a man the west wants to stifle with.

Why would you call them brothers, for kicking millions of Slavs out of there since the fall of the Soviet Union? For me the only brothers Russian people have in Central Asia are the people of Kyrgyzstan...
When I meet normal Kazakh person I can easily find a common language with him. He is more brother to me than any liberal Russian or Ukrainian scum.

When I meet normal Kazakh person I can easily find a common language with him. He is more brother to me than any liberal Russian or Ukrainian scum.
I take it you are a practicing conservative orthodox christian?

Tokaev asked CSTO for help. Lets see what will Putin do now.
Ok, but still, theres no difference between the nationalists in Kazakhstan and the ones in Ukraine, they are the same. And during years Kazakhstan government did a lot of things that were done in Ukraine since 2014.

How sweet is that. :) Nazarbayev dosent care about Turkey, never did, never will. All of these efforts are made so he is seen and accepted as a father of the so called "Kazakh nation", making the Kazakhs independet from the Russian "oppressors".

Absolutely everything in these central asian states its about their current leaders and their ambitions of being like Tsars... They dosent care about the RF, Turkey, USA, China its all about them and their sick ambitions.

The intellectual founding leader and permanent honorary chairman (Aksakal) of organizations such as the International Organization of Turkic Culture and the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States is Nazarbayev.

The same Nazarbayev began to mobilize many reforms in his country, including the abolition of the Cyrillic alphabet in Kazakhstan, and the purification of the language of instruction from Russian. If a topic directly related to this issue is opened, I would be pleased to tell you in detail what developments have taken place.

There is no political formation for hegemonic purposes here. The goal is cultural convergence. In this respect, the struggle between the USA, China and Russia is a completely different story. But in that story, neither the USA nor China has the capacity to force Russia in Central Asia at the moment.

I would like to say that the perceptions created and the picture drawn about this 'Turkic-mind imposing by west" that we have seen frequently in the Russian media lately are wrong. the state of Kazakhstan is a proud nation with a great history. Kazakhstan does not see itself as an extension of something, on the contrary, it sees itself as a center of cultural heritage and tries to gather other members of this culture around it. Trying to showing and indoctrinating these elements as completely independent parts is the classical political understanding of Russia and has been shaped for its own national interests. It has no cultural or linguistic ground.

Last edited:
The intellectual founding leader and permanent honorary chairman (Aksakal) of organizations such as the International Organization of Turkic Culture and the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States is Nazarbayev.

The same Nazarbayev began to mobilize many reforms in his country, including the abolition of the Cyrillic alphabet in Kazakhstan, and the purification of the language of instruction from Russian. If a topic directly related to this issue is opened, I would be pleased to tell you in detail what developments have taken place.

Your perception is wrong here, the state of Kazakhstan is a proud nation with a great history. Kazakhstan does not see itself as an extension of something, on the contrary, it sees itself as a center of cultural heritage and tries to gather other members of this culture around it. Trying to showing and indoctrinating these elements as completely independent parts is the classical political understanding of Russia and has been shaped for its own national interests. It has no cultural or linguistic counterpart.
Nazarbayev is also the first man to mention and propose the creation of the current Eurasian Union. :)

Nazarbayev was supposed to be the 2nd most powerful man in the reformed USSR, but the new treaty was supposed to be sign on 20 August 1991, sadly for him 2 days before that the GKCHP happened and he had to stick with his kingdom in the steppe. He couldnt care less about his "proud nation with a great history", he was ready to put it under the hat of Moscow for the next 100 years. He is a type of guy that will do everything and sign everything if he will gain power or money from it. As I said, all of these "reforms", changing cities names, destroying monuments are made so he is seen by his public as a father of the nation.
I dont need you to tell me about Kazakstan. I still have cousins that live there. The sister of my grandmother was university teacher in Almaty and had to leave together with a lot of her colleagues in 1989 when the new nation started to show its real face. The city of Almaty is founded by Russians and its real name is Verniy btw, but the communists had to change it when they decided to create a new nation there. :)

Kazakhstan is not a real country, none of these Central Asia states are, most of their cities are created and builded by the Russian people. :) There was no country named Kazakhstan before Stalin, he transformed the Kazak ASSR to Kazakh SSR in 1925 and their history begun. People from all parts of European Russia went there to build them a country with the money of the Russian people of course.

Btw, do you know why Almaty is called like this? Im sure you know what it means, its a Turk word. :)

Nazarbayev is also the first man to mention and propose the creation of the current Eurasian Union. :)

Nazarbayev was supposed to be the 2nd most powerful man in the reformed USSR, but the new treaty was supposed to be sign on 20 August 1991, sadly for him 2 days before that the GKCHP happened and he had to stick with his kingdom in the steppe. He couldnt care less about his "proud nation with a great history", he was ready to put it under the hat of Moscow for the next 100 years. He is a type of guy that will do everything and sign everything if he will gain power or money from it. As I said, all of these "reforms", changing cities names, destroying monuments are made so he is seen by his public as a father of the nation.
I dont need you to tell me about Kazakstan. I still have cousins that live there. The sister of my grandmother was university teacher in Almaty and had to leave together with a lot of her colleagues in 1989 when the new nation started to show its real face. The city of Almaty is founded by Russians and its real name is Verniy btw, but the communists had to change it when they decided to create a new nation there. :)

Kazakhstan is not a real country, none of these Central Asia states are, most of their cities are created and builded by the Russian people. :) There was no country named Kazakhstan before Stalin, he transformed the Kazak ASSR to Kazakh SSR in 1925 and their history begun. People from all parts of European Russia went there to build them a country with the money of the Russian people of course.

Btw, do you know why Almaty is called like this? Im sure you know what it means, its a Turk word. :)

Are you saying the golden horde was not real.. Including timurlane who was based out of Uzbekistan aka the self styled ruler of the world and you have historic cities like Bukhara etc etc.. Turkmenistan is remnants of the ilkhanate that had ruled Iran and central asia based out of modern day Turkmenistan..

Even the Golden horde were rulers of Russia for centuries and they were based out of modern day Kazakhstan..

Saif-uddin-Qutuz and Baibars were also Kazakh meaning the Al-Mamlukh dynasty of Eygpt was Kazakh ruling House

Last edited:
Are you saying the golden horde was not real.. Including timurlane who was based out of Uzbekistan aka the self styled ruler of the world and you have historic cities like Bukhara etc etc.. Turkmenistan is remnants of the ilkhanate that had ruled Iran and central asia based out of modern day Turkmenistan..

Even the Golden horde were rulers of Russia for centuries and they were based out of modern day Kazakhstan

A significant part of the treasury of the Emirate of Bukhara was moved to Turkey with the support of Soviet Russia and through its territory. Osman Kocaoglu(Usmon Khodzhayev), the first and last president of the Republic of Bukhara, explained this and his previous meetings with Lenin on the subject in detail in his memoir. (Only 18,326,800 gold rubles of the gold sent by the Bukhara Government/Central Executive Committee was delivered to Turkey over three years. The fate of Uzbek gold, worth 81,673,200 gold rubles, which should be sent to Turkey, is unknown.)

Thanks to this resource, we were able to wage a war of independence in Turkey and establish a modern republic. In other words, there is no need to go back centuries and have historical discussions about what kind of a line there was between the 17 leading Turkic states, this cultural bond has always existed. Although the Bukharan People's Soviet Republic is a communist goverment that was part of the soviets, their great sacrifice for Anatolian Turks will always be remembered..

Back
Top Bottom