What's new

Kazakhstan protests

Hope Borat is ok

But in seriousness this isn’t an overnight development -dissent was brewing.
Ask me.

KZ was way, way better off than Central Asian countries south of it.

The ruling family was mostly buying off locals with huge welfare spending like subsidies for everything.

The moment they ran out of money for that, boom!

That's why I was saying TB can just walk over most Central Asian countries. Very, very weak governments, akin what were in Kabul.

Well, things are going to get tough tonight. Russia to offer Kazakhstan assistance to suppress demonstrations.

These events are losing their feature of being a democratic action within hours, and are now evolving into a conspiracy that can put the Kazakh people into a very risky process. Unfortunately, there are very sad videos and images...
The demands are not if people pissed at petrol price. It’s manipulated by some other powers.

Maybe exactly because of that?

Their local presitator is an extremely weak, and unpopular fellow.

Out of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Turkmenistan trio, Turkmenistan is the weakest. I would say all of them are very weak, and probably weaker than even the previous Kabul government.

If TB will move on any of them, they can subjugate all of them within few weeks.

Out of all their northern minorities, only Turkmens did not whole-handedly support the northern alliance, and a lot more of them fought for TB than against it.

Ask me.

KZ was way, way better off than Central Asian countries south of it.

The ruling family was mostly buying off locals with huge welfare spending like subsidies for everything.

The moment they ran out of money for that, boom!

That's why I was saying TB can just walk over most Central Asian countries. Very, very weak governments, akin what were in Kabul.
But does it actually have any ground support for it?
You need to have a religious extremist base or something akin to that.

The demands are not if people pissed at petrol price. It’s manipulated by some other powers.
After the Gezi events in Turkey started due to the removal of 2 trees, the main demands of the representatives were to stop the construction of the nuclear power plant and almost all infrastructure investments in the country. There was such a content that it would have been more moderate if the German chancellor had written it. In other words, such mass actions are often used as the first spark of color revolutions. The mass is manipulated, the actions are poisoned in form and ideologically, and then real agenda develop... There are foundations in the world that specialize in this ops and export their services to various parts of the world.

I was there twice last month in Astana/Nur Sultan.

Walked around city. Everything seemed perfectly fine.

Met up with a buddy of mine who is based there flying Cargo (B747).

Sorry to hear about their situation, because it seems like a very modern County & has changed quite a bit from the time I was there a decade back in Almaty.

Another Hong Kong like attempt with a color revolution tho I expect things to stabilize within the next 48 hours as the Kazakh people are by nature workhorses would want to go back to normalize immediately it is also a wealthy country they aren't use to turmoil this is a first which is why I think this will stabalize within 3-4 days unlike Hong Kong that went on for months..

I wouldn't be surprised if this was not lead by Hippies, hip-hoppers, Kpopers, and Tiktokers just like what happened in Malaysia few months back with Sabri.

These so-called liberal progressives are a complete menace to countries including also Pakistan, Turkey, etc etc many more countries even in the gulf they have multiplied without a watching eye.. They serve as security risk of the highest order.

Example look what is happening in Singepore and Malaysia they have gone complete woke where an Indian will cry I was refused such such job because of racism due to me being black which is absolute fake and could bring these companies in trouble and face government crack down or fines.

The Malays are extemely stressful watchful and to be honest Malays were always globalists so they were not racists they are used to different people but now extreme pressure has been put on them to accommodate South Indians and this has also splid to Singepore big time where the Chinese singeporeans have come under same pressure as the Malays from Malaysia who seem to be even more under pressure.. Because liberal progressives have taken over both countries and Indonesia is also on the verge of falling into the hands liberal progressives but some how resisting but it won't be long either before it flips

Last edited:
Latest situation: During the demonstrations in Kazakhstan, 95 police officers were injured and more than 200 activists were arrested.

A state of emergency was declared just now. Armed forces will now be actively on the field.

Spokesperson of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov:

"Kazakhstan did not ask for help from Russia regarding the situation in the country. We have full faith that our Kazakh friends will be able to solve their internal problems on their own. No one should interfere with the process from the outside."

In a statement made a few hours ago by Turkish Foreign Affairs:

" We firmly believe that Kazakhstan Administration will overcome this crisis. We trust the common sense of the people of Kazakhstan and wish that these events would calm down very soon. "

Last edited:
But does it actually have any ground support for it?
You need to have a religious extremist base or something akin to that.
Lots of young, underemployed people, living off tiny welfare, or government jobs.

Basically North Africa, but with a bit more money, and oil.

No Talibun there. If there were, the government would've not just folded, but been few meters underground by now already.

On the other side, FCUK, we are not getting paid for sure.

Oafs who were on the government's good side might've been the few of ruling party's supporters, and when they lost their sole point supporting it, this happened. Former allies are worse than new enemies.

A guy on the satellite phone who runs out station there tells it's mostly poor rural youth coming to big cities. Our people took valuables from the office home. Few blue collar workers from another Chinese contractor barricaded in their dorms.

Last edited:
What is the "color" of this one...Soros is at it again..

This is the US message to Russia...we will not let go of Ukraine and since we are at it we will also encroach you from your southern flank..

Time for Putin to show what he is made of....Time for China to know they are the next in the list of NATOfication!!...:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom