What's new

Kayani should be court-martialed - Even Musharraf blames Kayani for delay because Kayani was scared

input and consensus from the CORPS commanders is corner-stone to any decision making process in the armed forces (as would be consensus among Joint Chiefs when there are matters concerning the different branches of the armed forces)

I dont know much about it but it could very well be true. Kind of like how the ISI tipped off israel's Mossad service about intelligence it had received regarding a possible attack on Jewish targets in bombay

Later on towards the down fall of Musharraf, or I think when he was out of the picture, was not there a rumor that many of Musharraf's actions were his own individual decisions without corps commanders even knowing about those, it was I think when "Shamsi Airbase" issue came in media.

lolz ulta chor kotwaal ko daante

Playing games like a dehaati auraat.Speaks volumes about the rats character.Off-course a commander who cant even man up to own the bodies of his fallen men ....should leave nohing to imagination

Kayani and his brother were famous for fleecing money in Islamabad...he was more interested in money...a coward who disgraced PA. unfortunate part is the officers in PA used to call him kaanra(one eyed).

input and consensus from the CORPS commanders is corner-stone to any decision making process in the armed forces (as would be consensus among Joint Chiefs when there are matters concerning the different branches of the armed forces)

why are you repeating me

Kiani was a yes boss person. He remained bended never even straightened to see a single sight single time. His boss remained very happay and got extensions. How he could do anything against the child of his boss ttp rather provided vital time to strengthen. He did all things in elections (which imran cries) as directed by boss. He weakened and delayed jeopardized all future procurements in army except uniform.

They don't threaten by the way they just simply do it.... excuse me for I do not buy your fame stunt.

Who gives a hoot if you or anyone believe it or not---I did what I did.

Kiyani and Pasha were gutless cowards---they could do nothing to me.

Agreed. What I meant was that if Kayani had bitten the bullet 6 years ago, the TTP would have been almost decimated by now. You've lost those 6 years.

Hi,

Losing 6 years is nothing---the problem is that of the MULTIPLIER EFFECT. It is like a cancer----you control it when it starts---but when it spreads----you have to destroy a lot to get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom