What's new

Kayani should be court-martialed - Even Musharraf blames Kayani for delay because Kayani was scared

Hi,

It is amazing isn't it----this is the guy----Kiyani----that I sent him a letter after the salala check post incidence---told him to put his .45 in his mouth and blow his brains out---told him that he was the biggest enemy of Pakistan and never in the history of of warfare an ally nation been humiliated as much as under his command because of his cowardice---.

There was a lot more stuff in it---the repy I got was not to come to Pakistan or I would suffer---the same letter was sent to Gen Pasha as well----. Both of them were furious at the deliverer----.

the REAL outrage should have been communicated by the Govt. of Pakistan and the media of Pakistan should have covered it non-stop until the Americans actually apologized...I think we can agree at least that closing Torkham/Chaman and denying ISAF/NATO access to our supply routes was not enough of a response to what was a serious act of deliberate aggression (despite what the Americans claimed)

did you really have that letter sent and you got a reply??!

Hi,

It is amazing isn't it----this is the guy----Kiyani----that I sent him a letter after the salala check post incidence---told him to put his .45 in his mouth and blow his brains out---told him that he was the biggest enemy of Pakistan and never in the history of of warfare an ally nation been humiliated as much as under his command because of his cowardice---.

There was a lot more stuff in it---the repy I got was not to come to Pakistan or I would suffer---the same letter was sent to Gen Pasha as well----. Both of them were furious at the deliverer----.

I told you guys so many years ago about his cowardice---so much stuff I could know about these guys that I don't want to know----.

Kiyani and Pasha are two generals that should be hanged, executed or assassinated for the cowards that they are---. If I was not an old man---it would have been a pleasure and a glorious sacrifice for pakistan---.

the REAL outrage should have been communicated by the Govt. of Pakistan and the media of Pakistan should have covered it non-stop until the Americans actually apologized...I think we can agree at least that closing Torkham/Chaman and denying ISAF/NATO access to our supply routes was not enough of a response to what was a serious act of deliberate aggression (despite what the Americans claimed)

But seriously guys, justified outrage notwithstanding (after all, your guys were gunned down on your soil by your own ally/sugar daddy), what more could Pakistan have possibly or realistically done?

There is a separate Indian perception of Kayani that might be of interest. It is widely known that Kayani withdrew his support for the Musharraf-MMS peace plan after Musharraf was removed from the scene & the reason he gave was supposedly that he could not afford to risk antagonizing the religious right who were opposed to the plan. (PPP government too wanted to walk back from the proposal but Kayani's withdrawal was believed to be the deciding factor for the breakdown)

The one who should be court martialed is Musharraf, he kept quite when our forces were being beheaded in Swat and Mullah Radio was in full swing to threaten civilians with their lives and property just because he had free hand from Musharraf under truce.

Innocent Pakistani,

Where was the support of the public---. Where was the support of the public when these terrs kidnapped and executed Chinese engineers----our all weather friends---where was the reaction from the public when 18 French engineers were executed by terrorists.

Engineer man---did you have any clue that the agosta 90 B were one of the most advanced submarines in south asia and middle east.

At that time people like you were saying that---these cannot be muslims---a muslim cannot do that---islam does not allow that---. A nation in denial.

So---Chengiz Khan sent 26 traders to Otrar----supposedly they were abducted just before the provincial capitol and executed. One escaped. Chengiz Khan then sent an emissary of around 400 soldiers to the governor to take custody of the killers---the governor was punch drunk---had all of them executed. Chengiz then sent an emissary to the Caliph asking for retribution---the Caliph had the emissary executed as well. And Chengiz Khan is known to have looked up and asked the SKY FATHER why does this man invite my wrath---does he not know what will happen.

Before the executions---Ghengiz had no intention of attacking the muslims----he had no grudge with the muslims---all his issues were with the Chinese----we now know the slaughter that took place of the muslim empire.

He just gave ONE simple warning---and then he slaughtered them by the millions----slaughtered raped and pillaged millions of muslims---. There were same answers at that time in the muslim empire as well---the mullahs were screaming---would you be scared of just ONE WARNING---are we not men---is Caliph not the true representative of islam and prophet Mohammad.

Pakistanis are so stupid that they don't understand that how much pleasure the U S military would have had to smash Pakistani army. Pakistanis had delusional visions of how strong their military was---they found out at salala check post----that was just the FIERY BREATH OF THE DRAGON----JUST A LITTLE WHIF-----WHOOOOOSH.

GenZia setup the u s of a for the afghan war. Russia had no intention of crossing afg. The agency had analyzed it as a local incursion----. Zia put a spin on it----Pakistan had been under sanctions---pak military was weak---this was the opportunity to change all that. He studied the americans---he found Charlie Wilson---he had him enticed thru a dallas socialite.

He brought up old stories of 'innocent' American soldiers dying in Vietnam war of bullets being supplied by the Russians---now here is America's chance of taking revenge.

I am not making it up---that letter was delivered to his office and he read it and so did Pasha the one delivered to Paha's office. He threatened to neutralize me.

Innocent Pakistani,

Where was the support of the public---. Where was the support of the public when these terrs kidnapped and executed Chinese engineers----our all weather friends---where was the reaction from the public when 18 French engineers were executed by terrorists.

Engineer man---did you have any clue that the agosta 90 B were one of the most advanced submarines in south asia and middle east.

At that time people like you were saying that---these cannot be muslims---a muslim cannot do that---islam does not allow that---. A nation in denial.

So---Chengiz Khan sent 26 traders to Otrar----supposedly they were abducted just before the provincial capitol and executed. One escaped. Chengiz Khan then sent an emissary of around 400 soldiers to the governor to take custody of the killers---the governor was punch drunk---had all of them executed. Chengiz then sent an emissary to the Caliph asking for retribution---the Caliph had the emissary executed as well. And Chengiz Khan is known to have looked up and asked the SKY FATHER why does this man invite my wrath---does he not know what will happen.

Before the executions---Ghengiz had no intention of attacking the muslims----he had no grudge with the muslims---all his issues were with the Chinese----we now know the slaughter that took place of the muslim empire.

He just gave ONE simple warning---and then he slaughtered them by the millions----slaughtered raped and pillaged millions of muslims---. There were same answers at that time in the muslim empire as well---the mullahs were screaming---would you be scared of just ONE WARNING---are we not men---is Caliph not the true representative of islam and prophet Mohammad.

Pakistanis are so stupid that they don't understand that how much pleasure the U S military would have had to smash Pakistani army. Pakistanis had delusional visions of how strong their military was---they found out at salala check post----that was just the FIERY BREATH OF THE DRAGON----JUST A LITTLE WHIF-----WHOOOOOSH.

GenZia setup the u s of a for the afghan war. Russia had no intention of crossing afg. The agency had analyzed it as a local incursion----. Zia put a spin on it----Pakistan had been under sanctions---pak military was weak---this was the opportunity to change all that. He studied the americans---he found Charlie Wilson---he had him enticed thru a dallas socialite.

He brought up old stories of 'innocent' American soldiers dying in Vietnam war of bullets being supplied by the Russians---now here is America's chance of taking revenge.

Dear Accuser,

I will spare your rant about Pakistanis considering you are an old citizen and have lost most of your thinking ability, if you have brought Genghis Khan into discussion (which I don't know how it is related to Pakistanis and then to an article presented by some idiot wishing court martial of Kiyani) so please do a little research on how he died as well.

The other thing which I never intended to share or say, my younger brother is serving Pakistan army, he has spent two years in Siachen serving his country, he was part of Swat operation for 1.5 years and he spent two good years of his youth in Waziristan. So any Pakistani sitting in US trying to accuse me or Pakistanis can shut his mouth about lecturing me because he has no idea how it feels like when you knowingly send one of your close family member who grew up with you, who played with you during childhood, who is your best buddy and companion in dangers way just to serve his country.

So come again lecturing when you do feel the real pain of us Pakistanis till then keep your old advice to yourself it will help you through your old age.

Take care bye.

There is a separate Indian perception of Kayani that might be of interest. It is widely known that Kayani withdrew his support for the Musharraf-MMS peace plan after Musharraf was removed from the scene & the reason he gave was supposedly that he could not afford to risk antagonizing the religious right who were opposed to the plan. (PPP government too wanted to walk back from the proposal but Kayani's withdrawal was believed to be the deciding factor for the breakdown)

got a source to back that perception? I'd doubt it was just the religious right, especially after india started blaming Pakistan for 26/11 and issuing non-achievable ambitions like "cold start doctrine"

I am not making it up---that letter was delivered to his office and he read it and so did Pasha the one delivered to Paha's office. He threatened to neutralize me.

They don't threaten by the way they just simply do it.... excuse me for I do not buy your fame stunt.

But seriously guys, justified outrage notwithstanding (after all, your guys were gunned down on your soil by your own ally/sugar daddy), what more could Pakistan have possibly or realistically done?

They had their narrative and we had ours. We closed down the G.L.O.C.s and their troops had no toilet paper or other essentials for a month until they could utilize the northern corridor (which is now closed due to Russia). Options were there, none of them entail direct military action as that would have been counter-productive

it's like me asking you what more could india do about Italian navy gunning down indian citizens because they thought they were Somali pirates......i've seen some indian jingoists here who supported military action against Italy - which was as funny as it was ludicrous. Outrage there is - but we were forced to be pragmatic about it and take other punitive steps.

But Kayani was in for 6 full years as COAS. In those 6 years, the tumor grew quickly and engulfed the entire state of Pakistan, from Swat to Karachi.
This is what happens when your generals don't have the balls to take on extremism and the Mullah brigade.

The war in NW would have been over by now had Kayani launched a zarb e Azb when he was the Chief. It will now take many years and tears before the TTP is routed, if at all. The cancer has grown to alarming proportions.

As the saying goes: A stitch in time saves nine.

This is what happens when your generals don't have the balls to take on extremism and the Mullah brigade.

The war in NW would have been over by now had Kayani launched a zarb e Azb when he was the Chief. It will now take many years and tears before the TTP is routed, if at all. The cancer has grown to alarming proportions.

As the saying goes: A stitch in time saves nine.

if you really think counter-insurgency operations of this scale end in just a matter of days or even a couple years you are sadly naive. The Americans and the combined ISAF/NATO forces are scaling down from Afghanistan and have achieved close to nothing since 2001 whereas in a much shorter time we have done much more to secure our side of the border - with much work remaining.

Say, what has india done to combat naxalites or ULFA or bodo terrorists/insurgents who are occupying huge swathes of territory in your restive northeast? They still pose as much a threat to india today as they have for nearly a decade, perhaps longer?

We will continue the fight against TTP as well as the entities (read countries) that are providing them with the support. ;)

They had their narrative and we had ours. We closed down the G.L.O.C.s and their troops had no toilet paper or other essentials for a month until they could utilize the northern corridor (which is now closed due to Russia). Options were there, none of them entail direct military action as that would have been counter-productive

Exactly. You did what you knew they would let you get away with. Even so, were the security of a single US soldier be compromised due to loss of self same toilet paper, you would have done different.

it's like me asking you what more could india do about Italian navy gunning down indian citizens because they thought they were Somali pirates......i've seen some indian jingoists here who supported military action against Italy - which was as funny as it was ludicrous. Outrage there is - but we were forced to be pragmatic about it and take other punitive steps.

That's stretching and reaching hugely.

A couple of poor fishermen killed by mistake vs a complete station of your finest wiped out with extreme prejudice? I forget the exact number. How many of your soldiers exactly were killed?

A couple of poor fishermen killed by mistake vs a complete station of your finest wiped out with extreme prejudice?

It is not that simple, they did it once and we had kicked their a$$e$ a couple of time or more before that incident. It is just that Silala got noticed in general public and the ones we did never got any attention in media.

It is not that simple, they did it once and we had kicked their a$$e$ a couple of time or more before that incident. It is just that Silala got noticed in general public and the ones we did never got any attention in media.

Let me get this straight. Your army directly killed US soldiers? Not once but a couple of times?

A couple of poor fishermen killed by mistake vs a complete station of your finest wiped out with extreme prejudice?

it was a checkpost.....funny how you call it a station. Fine men of ours were killed that day but then again scores of their fine men have been killed in audacious attacks by taleban insurgents across the border who dont even have flak jackets let alone AC-130s. In a purely hypothetical situation where it were to happen to india - your side wouldn't have been able to do much else either other than the exact same measures we took. That's just an unfortunate reality.

with relatively less that Pakistan's forces have when compared to them- we are re-gaining control of nearly all areas that were previously over-run by the enemy whereas the Americans/NATO could hardly even secure Kabul which has been a heavily fortified green zone since the talebs were ousted in 2001/02

it was a checkpost.....funny how you call it a station. Fine men of ours were killed that day but then again scores of their fine men have been killed in audacious attacks by taleban insurgents across the border who dont even have flak jackets let alone AC-130s

with relatively less that Pakistan's forces have when compared to them- we are re-gaining control of nearly all areas that were previously over-run by the enemy whereas the Americans/NATO could hardly even secure Kabul which has been a heavily fortified green zone since the talebs were ousted in 2001/02

My point stands vis a vis your sad tu quoque.

How many of your soldiers were killed at the station/checkpost?

Back
Top Bottom