What's new

Kayani rebuts Imran’s remarks on chances of operation’s success

so the question is how can we remove the rest "60%" of terrorism??
You mistook, this operation under discussion isnt an aall out assault, but targeted operation at their strongholds. Eliminating almost half their fighting strength.

Why would they put down their weapons? Just out of the goodness of their hearts or their approval of what seems "sensible" to them?

As of what we have evolved into, they tribal culture still enforces its members to honour their word, still today placing a stone over a stone can bring two tribes to peace for a year, not matter how old the enmity maybe !

We dont know this for sure, except Zahid Hamid types says so that talibans are agents of CIA/Raw. as of now let us see if dialogue can bring about some sanity.

Fazalullah is no Messiah of the talibans. he can be side lined, or lets say we get the support of those groups like of Umar Khan and Sajana to terminate him and his support for us, rather than to go in and unite them all against us.

the objective is to defuse the situation, not accelerate. there are elements who would want us to remain in war like situation for another decade, this is their business.
tell IMRAN to side line FAZAL ULLHA SAWATI BUTCHER, then talk anything else?
do something, not just twists and truns & the same old dirty songs?
here we go with buger bacha,s again, same foolish like IMRAN?lolzzz

Last edited:
Kayani or PMLN should not rebut anything Imran says or he will reveal more secret information.

Nawaz Sharif himself told Imran Khan that chances of success is only 40%

READ TODAYS HAROON UR RASHID COLUMN BELOW

Nawaz Sharif himself told Imran Khan that chances of success is only 40%(Paragraph 4 of the column)

It was out of context by pm,Kyani meant to said terrorism will reduce 40% and not that chance of success is 40%(Paragraph 7 of the column)

ISPR sources said that they are an official institute how can they negate what Prime minister said that why they did not issue an statement(Paragraph 8 of the column)

I guess Gen Rtd Hameed Gul was also asleep

Just read today's column of Haroon ur Rashid below

Akhir Kab Tak

17-02-2014

894078_38504555.jpg

NOW ALTAF'S SHOULD ASK HIS NEW LOVE PM NAWAZ SHARIF TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THE NATION"IF HE CAN"

SOURCE:

HAROON UR RASHIDS COLUMN

DUNYA NEWS PAPER

http://e.dunya.com.pk/news/2014/February/2014-02-17/FAB/detail_img/894078_38504555.jpg

Yesterday I myself listen to Haroon Rasheed ... A channel was taking feedback of different analysts on FC officials issue ... Haroon Rasheed told that IK had misquoted to Kayani and misguided to the nation ............

We dont know this for sure, except Zahid Hamid types says so that talibans are agents of CIA/Raw. as of now let us see if dialogue can bring about some sanity.

Fazalullah is no Messiah of the talibans. he can be side lined, or lets say we get the support of those groups like of Umar Khan and Sajana to terminate him and his supporters for us, rather than to go in and unite them all against us.

the objective is to defuse the situation, not accelerate. there are elements who would want us to remain in war like situation for another decade, this is their business.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid has said that the Taliban are serious in conducting peace talks with Government. He said, in this regard all affiliated groups and factions of TTP have been contacted and the organization will soon reach a consensus on ceasefire.

He also mentioned that ones the TTP ameer Fazlullah’s takes any decision it will be obligatory on all groups to pursue it.

He stressed that the Taliban factions will not face any difficulty in following their ameer’s decision.

All Taliban factions will agree to Ameer’s decision, TTP spox | Pakistan Today

How could you sideline to their ameer...?????????

Fazalullah is no Messiah of the talibans. he can be side lined, or lets say we get the support of those groups like of Umar Khan and Sajana to terminate him and his supporters for us, rather than to go in and unite them all against us.

So you want to see sanity in those people who have killed 50000 humans and have no remorse over it. All these Umar khan and Sajna's are same. They all are part of the same united front of terror. It would be stupid to think that sajna or anyone else would support us against Mullah radio. Situation isn't going to diffuse. You guys want us Pakistanis to remain under the illusion that these murderers would stop murdering just because of talks. As @Patriots Mullah Radio is the face of TTP. Sajna or anyone else is also the same like him. They are not different.

You guys are doing a great injustice with this land by continuously pushing this stupid strategy. It is a treason by you guys. Wake up. Imran is not a prophet. Accept the fact that this dialogue policy is not implementable. Not at least at this time. Yeah may be in future when TTP would be completely dismantled or weakened we can consider about having dialogue with those who want it.

As of what we have evolved into, they tribal culture still enforces its members to honour their word, still today placing a stone over a stone can bring two tribes to peace for a year, not matter how old the enmity maybe !

Rubbish. I will remind you again. You are saying this for those who have killed hundreds of tribal elders to implement their own authority in that region.

Oh bhai. Wake up. This policy isn't going to work.

So you want to see sanity in those people who have killed 50000 humans and have no remorse over it. All these Umar khan and Sajna's are same. They all are part of the same united front of terror. It would be stupid to think that sajna or anyone else would support us against Mullah radio. Situation isn't going to diffuse. You guys want us Pakistanis to remain under the illusion that these murderers would stop murdering just because of talks. As @Patriots Mullah Radio is the face of TTP. Sajna or anyone else is also the same like him. They are not different.

You guys are doing a great injustice with this land by continuously pushing this stupid strategy. It is a treason by you guys. Wake up. Imran is not a prophet. Accept the fact that this dialogue policy is not implementable. Not at least at this time. Yeah may be in future when TTP would be completely dismantled or weakened we can consider about having dialogue with those who want it.

Yaaar kiyuuun sir khapataaa haiiii; the Khan is some kind of an Infallible Being who can never be wrong ! :coffee:

Yaaar kiyuuun sir khapataaa haiiii; the Khan is some kind of an Infallible Being who can never be wrong ! :coffee:

First they told me it is because of Mushi's support to America they are fighting against Pakistan.
Then they said they are fighting because of drones. It is a reaction to drones.
Now it is the shariah implementation.
What after that?

Kitna jhoot bolain gai yeh log?

First they told me it is because of Mushi's support to America they are fighting against Pakistan.
Then they said they are fighting because of drones. It is a reaction to drones.
Now it is the shariah implementation.
What after that?

Kitna jhoot bolain gai yeh log?

What I think is that even they themselves realize that their moronic notion of 'Amreeka ki junggg se bahir nikal aooo', 'Drones strikes bunnnd karvaa dooo' aur 'Faujinnn waapis bolaaa loooo' & everything would be alright, has failed & tremendously so !

It didn't make much sense during the Election Campaign nor before it & its making even less sense now as we speak but yeeeh apneiii stance peiii with arrogant obstinacy arrrr gai haiin !

That is why i never supported him in the first place. I knew he is too immature for the big job.
Yes and we have seen the performance of so called MATURE like MQM Altaf Hussain, Ganja Takla BML-N, and PPP Zardari from past 20 30 years! itnay mature hotay tu mulk aaj is jaga na khara huwa hota!

What I think is that even they themselves realize that their moronic notion of 'Amreeka ki junggg se bahir nikal aooo', 'Drones strikes bunnnd karvaa dooo' aur 'Faujinnn waapis bolaaa loooo' & everything would be alright, has failed & tremendously so !

It didn't make much sense during the Election Campaign nor before it & its making even less sense now as we speak but yeeeh apneiii stance peiii with arrogant obstinacy arrrr gai haiin !

It is all making sense now. I don't know why IK isn't changing his stance. He still comes with a joke after every terror attack that this attack is done to sabotage "peace talks". While TTP proudly accepts responsibility of all the terror attacks, he comes with this sabotage BS every time. If someone is sabotaging peace talks then it is TTP itself. But Imran doesn't want to accept that. His fans always keep thinking of some teesra haath who is responsible for all this menace. I feel sorry for them. These are the same people who once claimed to make naya Pakistan. Oh bhai puranai Pakistan kai liye hi thora dimagh use karlo. Wohi bohat hai.

Rubbish. I will remind you again. You are saying this for those who have killed hundreds of tribal elders to implement their own authority in that region.

Oh bhai. Wake up. This policy isn't going to work.

I don't know for how long they will keep fooling people with this Pushtun card when in reality these pigs have killed more Pustuns than any other ethnicity, most of slaughterered FC men where also Puhstuns, they have killed their elders, women and kids, Next generation of Pushtuns is in danger because of polio, they don't want to let their children get education and want them to join maddressah instead. But these people want to appoint same pigs as Khalifas over Pashtun.

Better thing would have been just go and ask the people of FATA that they really want to live under these Talibans? If they say no than screw all these apologists and peace parrots and get them out of clutches of these p!gs.

Yesterday I myself listen to Haroon Rasheed ... A channel was taking feedback of different analysts on FC officials issue ... Haroon Rasheed told that IK had misquoted to Kayani and misguided to the nation ............

Haroon ur Rashid siad on tv that Imran Khan misquoted kyani on the other hand he writes that Nawaz misquoted kyani and told that to Imran?(as i posted column of Haroon Ur Rashid here as a proof)

i dont think so.

As Haroon Ur Rashid wrote in his latest column that Nawaz misquoted kyani and told misquoted info to Imran Khan

Haroon ur Rashid siad on tv that Imran Khan misquoted kyani on the other hand he writes that Nawaz misquoted kyani and told that to Imran?(as i posted column of Haroon Ur Rashid here as a proof)

i dont think so.

As Haroon Ur Rashid wrote in his latest column that Nawaz misquoted kyani and told misquoted info to Imran Khan

with a colum of HAROON RASHID you hve judged IMRAN jst not guilty enough?
what about other colums of him , against IK unaccountability in PTI?
ohh but then you, will not going to agree even with, haroon ur rashid?
face the reality, its the foolishness or unexperince-ness of IMRAN, that he is trying hard to be whistleblower in pakistan, thinking that, it will earn him more political popularity?
he doesnt know the reality, he lives in his foolish world of becoming PM , of pakistan, thats the reality is?
he can do, anything to become PM, of pakistan even opening all of the state secrets to the enemies of the state?

Back
Top Bottom