What's new

Kayani rebuts Imran’s remarks on chances of operation’s success

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid has said that the Taliban are serious in conducting peace talks with Government. He said, in this regard all affiliated groups and factions of TTP have been contacted and the organization will soon reach a consensus on ceasefire.

He also mentioned that ones the TTP ameer Fazlullah’s takes any decision it will be obligatory on all groups to pursue it.

He stressed that the Taliban factions will not face any difficulty in following their ameer’s decision.

All Taliban factions will agree to Ameer’s decision, TTP spox | Pakistan Today

How could you sideline to their ameer...?????????

fazalullah was selected by 8 member shura. and no he is not at all accepted by all the 40 plus fractions.

So you want to see sanity in those people who have killed 50000 humans and have no remorse over it. All these Umar khan and Sajna's are same. They all are part of the same united front of terror. It would be stupid to think that sajna or anyone else would support us against Mullah radio. Situation isn't going to diffuse. You guys want us Pakistanis to remain under the illusion that these murderers would stop murdering just because of talks. As @Patriots Mullah Radio is the face of TTP. Sajna or anyone else is also the same like him. They are not different.

You guys are doing a great injustice with this land by continuously pushing this stupid strategy. It is a treason by you guys. Wake up. Imran is not a prophet. Accept the fact that this dialogue policy is not implementable. Not at least at this time. Yeah may be in future when TTP would be completely dismantled or weakened we can consider about having dialogue with those who want it.

Rubbish. I will remind you again. You are saying this for those who have killed hundreds of tribal elders to implement their own authority in that region.

Oh bhai. Wake up. This policy isn't going to work.

you run out of argument and start nonsensical rants. may you get very soon, what you wish for FATA...Ameen.

Last edited:
fazalullah was selected by 8 member shura. and no he is not at all accepted by all the 40 plus fractions.

He is accepted as a leader by all the factions and if you think that he is not a unanimous leader then show me a group which is fighting him in North Waziristan agency.

you run out of argument and start nonsensical rants. may you get very soon, what you wish for FATA...Ameen.

And you also get what you wish for FATA. Go to NWA and keep putting stone over stone who knows you might be able to bring peace in the region. Unless those TTP faggots don't use the same stones to stone you for believing in the kufr of democracy. :)

He is accepted as a leader by all the factions and if you think that he is not a unanimous leader then show me a group which is fighting him in North Waziristan agency.

And you also get what you wish for FATA.
Go to NWA and keep putting stone over stone who knows you might be able to bring peace in the region. Unless those TTP faggots don't use the same stones to stone you for believing in the kufr of democracy. :)

We already have, I wish for other citizens the same, whether its poor karachites or tribal.

with that statment IMRAN has proven himself the biggest security risk, as a politician!

And you also get what you wish for FATA. Go to NWA and keep putting stone over stone who knows you might be able to bring peace in the region. Unless those TTP faggots don't use the same stones to stone you for believing in the kufr of democracy. :)

You are wasting your time he is blind supporter ...........

I Stopped supporting him the day he started Supporting TTP . IK can go to Hell for all i care , to me my country is more important then a self obsessed leader who only runs in a straight line & never listens to others .

If he continues this path , he will not be able to get 1 seat from Punjab let alone become the PM .

and to those who are still supporting PTI , well i will not tell you to Stop doing it as it is your right , but at least question his actions , instead of trying to defend his every word , no matter how wrong it may be , it makes you no different from typical Noora supporters & PPP Idiots .

I respect you concerns sir, and your every single word in this post is correct. I supported peace talks all the way since beginning but now I have to say that you cannot negotiate with theses scumbags TTP on dialogue table, the only language they understand is of guns. I'll back an army op from now onwards.

Secondly, about still supporting PTI. I'm doing it just because the way PTI is ruling KPK. Just 9 months and a lot of new developments, I will see it through till the end and then will decide on the basis of their 5 years performance in KPK whether to vote them or not.

Hope IK will come out of his arrogance and realize that these animals are not worthy of peace talks. Let army and govt deal with them and just focus on delivering in KPK.

The "poor karachites" don't blow themselves in the markets or behead soldiers of Pakistan. Keep your wishes limited to those who do all this.

yup they do deskin people alive and chop down bodies to make up gift packets !

yup they do deskin people alive and chop down bodies to make up gift packets !
but still pakarmy never was any part of the dinning deal?
TTp likes it? 23 FC SOILDERS were the part of that bloody deal, TTp supporter?

I respect you concerns sir, and your every single word in this post is correct. I supported peace talks all the way since beginning but now I have to say that you cannot negotiate with theses scumbags TTP on dialogue table, the only language they understand is of guns. I'll back an army op from now onwards.

Secondly, about still supporting PTI. I'm doing it just because the way PTI is ruling KPK. Just 9 months and a lot of new developments, I will see it through till the end and then will decide on the basis of their 5 years performance in KPK whether to vote them or not.

Hope IK will come out of his arrogance and realize that these animals are not worthy of peace talks. Let army and govt deal with them and just focus on delivering in KPK.

Props to you for changing your mind, brother!

yes great development on the cost of more then 50 bomb blasts?
on the cost of innocent losted lives of KPK pakistanis & law enforcment agencies?
on the cost of polio teams still bieng shot?
on the cost of the provincial & PTI s own law minster?
wow great devlopment?
KPK PTI govt has miserbly failed in protecting the lives of the pakistanis living there, in uniforms or without uniforms?

More than 50 blast and of them in KP ? Go and clean ur area before talking bullshit. Its u are masters who has been power for decades and blaming IK whos party has been in power for 8 months and that to in KP. Not Fata og Tribal area which are federal administrated not under PTI.

TTP are controlling 40% of Karachi how that happened ? Who has been in power for all those years ? PTI is at least doing work for polio work ask ur billo and bhai from london to come and do some ground work. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Most of programs based on KP has show ALOT better condition that past government.

PML has what 200 seats ? PPP 50 ? and PTI 30 or some thing. How can a party with 30 seats stop government from operation ? A party who cant even get there votes recounted u are telling me they are stopping operation ? These ex mafia parties are afraid of PTI and Imran Khan thats why all this propaganda. Keep up since no one care.

Has our beloved PM or President had 1 single press conference were media can ask them question about terror attacks and there plans ? No... why not ? And every blaming Imran Khan for noting as he is prime minister lol

yes great development on the cost of more then 50 bomb blasts?
on the cost of innocent losted lives of KPK pakistanis & law enforcment agencies?
on the cost of polio teams still bieng shot?
on the cost of the provincial & PTI s own law minster?
wow great devlopment?
KPK PTI govt has miserbly failed in protecting the lives of the pakistanis living there, in uniforms or without uniforms?

More than 50 blast and of them in KP ? Go and clean ur area before talking bullshit. Its u are masters who has been power for decades and blaming IK whos party has been in power for 8 months and that to in KP. Not Fata og Tribal area which are federal administrated not under PTI.

TTP are controlling 40% of Karachi how that happened ? Who has been in power for all those years ? PTI is at least doing work for polio work ask ur billo and bhai from london to come and do some ground work. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Most of programs based on KP has show ALOT better condition that past government.

PML has what 200 seats ? PPP 50 ? and PTI 30 or some thing. How can a party with 30 seats stop government from operation ? A party who cant even get there votes recounted u are telling me they are stopping operation ? These ex mafia parties are afraid of PTI and Imran Khan thats why all this propaganda. Keep up since no one care.

Has our beloved PM or President had 1 single press conference were media can ask them question about terror attacks and there plans ? No... why not ? And every blaming Imran Khan for noting as he is prime minister lol
yes nothing in control of a kid, called imran? even not his own provincial law minster ?
ohb he was 8 months old tooo? lolzzzz

yes nothing in vontrol of a kid, called imran? even not his own provincial law minster ?
ohb he was 8 months old tooo? lolzzzz
was he the prime minster offering TTp offices?lolzzzz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom