What's new

Kayani rebuts Imran’s remarks on chances of operation’s success

To be exact, We the peace apologists only care about the loss of innocent lives
We the peace apologists need to realize that peace is unattainable with talks with these barbarians, the only thing they understand is force, it is only after they have come to their knees that they will be serious about talks.....

We the peace apologists need to realize that peace is unattainable with talks with these barbarians, the only thing they understand is force, it is only after they have come to their knees that they will be serious about talks.....

Use of force might bring another wave of extremism and extend it outside FATA as well. remember we dont have friendly relations with neighbours and ghus-bethiya amreika in Afghanistan, they will try to benefit from this situation against Pakistan.

we have to let rationale take over emotion. else we might be digging a further hole, as we have done it already in the past 10 years.

Use of force might bring another wave of extremism and extend it outside FATA as well. remember we dont have friendly relations with neighbours and ghus-bethiya amreika in Afghanistan, they will try to benefit from this situation against Pakistan.

we have to let rationale take over emotion. else we might be digging a further hole, as we have done it already in the past 10 years.

sorry to dissagree with your POV, & become another prey to the TTp dogs ?
if some wang me to be dead, for no reason then i would like to die fighting with them ot even killing them ?
thats what is in the minds & hearts of every pakistani these days?
we cant just colse our eyes, & let the dogs bite us bit by bit?
its time to kill the dog, in my view ?
USA will never mess, with us at, this point or above which, can result in huge losses to its deployment?

The civilians are already dying. Why not kill those who are killing civilians?

there is no guarantee that this extremism will end with this operation we have madrissas and neglected areas producing 000s of such people.

the problem is we are emotion and hence irrational, unable to work out on comprehensive plans, instead have reactionary policy, I dont want my country to go for another adventure just to kill my enemy. I would rather find out ways to defuse the situation.

have you ever thought that what our enemies would be doing when Pakistan is under this war situation? definitely they are going to support our enemies and make it worse for Pakistan...

The civilians are already dying. Why not kill those who are killing civilians?

there is no guarantee that this extremism will end with this operation we have madrissas and neglected areas producing 000s of such people.

the problem is we are emotion and hence irrational, unable to work out on comprehensive plans, instead have reactionary policy, I dont want my country to go for another adventure just to kill my enemy. I would rather find out ways to defuse the situation.

have you ever thought that what our enemies would be doing when Pakistan is under this war situation? definitely they are going to support our enemies and make it worse for Pakistan...

sorry to dissagree with your POV, & become another prey to the TTp dogs ?
if some wang me to be dead, for no reason then i would like to die fighting with them ot even killing them ?
thats what is in the minds & hearts of every pakistani these days?
we cant just colse our eyes, & let the dogs bite us bit by bit?
its time to kill the dog, in my view ?
USA will never mess, with us at, this point or above which, can result in huge losses to its deployment?

bacho wali baat !

Last edited:

bacho wali baat !
ohh wasnt was the bacha,s were doing anti-drones protest?
wasnt the foolish of all, politicians in the world , MR, IMRAN said that he, likes to see a drone down by PAF, even pakistan has to wage a war, against USA?
now when , pakarmy is ready to take out the cancer callled TTp, traitors are feeling fear that, thier politics of maniplution, will end forever?
burger bacha,s never got it, even the sunami went under the gutters on 13th may 2013?
still its the same, support the same!

Na ho guarantee. I don't want a guarantee. I want NW under the writ of the govt and all the criminals hiding there either killed or run away from there. You don't North Waziristan to be under the writ of the govt. Or you want it to remain a refuge for criminals of Pakistan or even abroad. Now if you want writ of the govt on this region then you can't do it without army. FC can't do it. Police can't do it. So accept the ground realities instead of coming with "comprehensive" plans which can't be implemented.

Na ho guarantee. I don't want a guarantee. I want NW under the writ of the govt and all the criminals hiding there either killed or run away from there. You don't North Waziristan to be under the writ of the govt. Or you want it to remain a refuge for criminals of Pakistan or even abroad. Now if you want writ of the govt on this region then you can't do it without army. FC can't do it. Police can't do it. So accept the ground realities instead of coming with "comprehensive" plans which can't be implemented.

there are no two opinions on establishing writ of state, its only the method.. taliban/tribal, majority of them would lay off weapons if we take the sensible route. if you push them against the wall, there is a likely chance of reaction, which would be manipulated by our enemies abroad. Remember the 1 million tribal people are our own, IDPs are our own people, your and my brothers and sisters. put yourself, infact you are from Karachi so you know better what it feels like to be in a war-zone, among two senseless mafia guys firing at each other to expand their area of dominance, you neither can run nor avoid the situation. therefore, let us exhaust our option for defusing the situation..

I know what all this pressure is being put for on Imran Khan, the reason is simple like all the blames, backlash of military operation is also going to be blamed on Imran Khan if he changes his view, just like all the ills of Pakistan are due to him right now !!

there are no two opinions on establishing writ of state, its only the method.. taliban/tribal, majority of them would lay off weapons if we take the sensible route. if you push them against the wall, there is a likely chance of reaction, which would be manipulated by our enemies abroad. Remember the 1 million tribal people are our own, IDPs are our own people, your and my brothers and sisters. put yourself, infact you are from Karachi so you know better what it feels like to be in a war-zone, among two senseless mafia guys firing at each other to expand their area of dominance, you neither can run nor avoid the situation. therefore, let us exhaust our option for defusing the situation..

I know what all this pressure is being put for on Imran Khan, the reason is simple like all the blames, backlash of military operation is also going to be blamed on Imran Khan if he changes his view, just like all the ills of Pakistan are due to him right now !!

Why would they put down their weapons? Just out of the goodness of their hearts or their approval of what seems "sensible" to them?

What if they aren't ready to lay off their weapons and are already manipulated by the enemies. Should we continue talking to them or use force to quell the criminals so that normal tribal can regain authority in the region. Those criminals who have gained authority after killing hundreds of tribal elders aren't going to lay off weapons just because of talking. They would only lay off weapons once they are forced to. No wants to leave their authority. It is stupid to believe they would lay off weapons just because of talks. Fazlullah was just a chair lift operator. Do you think he would give up his power and authority just because of some stupid talks. No. Never.

Backlash of operation would be similar to what we are already witnessing. Nothing would change. Then why not kill the criminals and regain our territory. At least it would help to reduce terrorism by 40%. With so called talks I don't have hope reducing terrorism even to 4%.

What if they aren't ready to lay off their weapons and are already manipulated by the enemies. Should we continue talking to them or use force to quell the criminals so that normal tribal can regain authority in the region. Those criminals who have gained authority after killing hundreds of tribal elders aren't going to lay off weapons just because of talking. They would only lay off weapons once they are forced to. No wants to leave their authority. It is stupid to believe they would lay off weapons just because of talks. Fazlullah was just a chair lift operator. Do you think he would give up his power and authority just because of some stupid talks. No. Never.

Backlash of operation would be similar to what we are already witnessing. Nothing would change. Then why not kill the criminals and regain our territory. At least it would help to reduce terrorism by 40%. With so called talks I don't have hope reducing terrorism even to 4%.

We dont know this for sure, except Zahid Hamid types says so that talibans are agents of CIA/Raw. as of now let us see if dialogue can bring about some sanity.

Fazalullah is no Messiah of the talibans. he can be side lined, or lets say we get the support of those groups like of Umar Khan and Sajana to terminate him and his supporters for us, rather than to go in and unite them all against us.

the objective is to defuse the situation, not accelerate. there are elements who would want us to remain in war like situation for another decade, this is their business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom