What's new

Kayani rebuts Imran’s remarks on chances of operation’s success

Nawaz Sharif himself told Imran Khan that chances of success is only 40%

READ TODAYS HAROON UR RASHID COLUMN BELOW

Nawaz Sharif himself told Imran Khan that chances of success is only 40%(Paragraph 4 of the column)

It was out of context by pm,Kyani meant to said terrorism will reduce 40% and not that chance of success is 40%(Paragraph 7 of the column)

ISPR sources said that they are an official institute how can they negate what Prime minister said that why they did not issue an statement(Paragraph 8 of the column)

I guess Gen Rtd Hameed Gul was also asleep

Just read today's column of Haroon ur Rashid below

Akhir Kab Tak

17-02-2014

894078_38504555.jpg

NOW ALTAF'S SHOULD ASK HIS NEW LOVE PM NAWAZ SHARIF TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THE NATION"IF HE CAN"

SOURCE:

HAROON UR RASHIDS COLUMN

DUNYA NEWS PAPER

http://e.dunya.com.pk/news/2014/February/2014-02-17/FAB/detail_img/894078_38504555.jpg

& IMRAN was a kid, playing with his toy trians?
cant even think, maybe NAWAZ couldbe tricking him?
no its all dam, dramey bazi & damocrazy?
in which both, imran & nawaz are playing thier roles , written in the script , printed by mossad, in USA , sent to UK goldsmith house for distribution to IK?
translated in arabic in riyad, taught to NAWAZ in PUNJABI?
but still the same?lolzzx

Kiyani has no credibility whatsoever !
right now its DAM TRAITOR KHAN the political supporter & appointed negociator of TTp having --------00000000000% of credibility?

Nawaz Sharif himself told Imran Khan that chances of success is only 40%

Imran Khan was present in the briefing , yes ?

If the answer is affirmative , then why was he not paying attention to an important briefing being given by COAS so that he had to rely on anyone else's words ?

He has proved himself a habitual liar ... Because of supporting to TTP now he reduced his support in Karachi .............

@Areesh

Reduced support is a kind word actually for PTI in Karachi at the moment . Even the most die hard of fans are extremely disappointed with the change and the revolution . Let the elections come .

Kiyani has no credibility whatsoever !

Sir Nawaz Sharif is to be blamed

read my previous post here

Kyani said terrorism will decrease 40% and not that north waziristan operation success is 40%

Nwaz reversed the above and told it to Imran

If the answer is affirmative , then why was he not paying attention to an important briefing being given by COAS so that he had to rely on anyone else's words ?

Reduced is a kind actually for PTI in Karachi at the moment . Even the most die hard of fans are extremely disappointed with the change and the revolution . Let the elections come .
sory sir he was, too bzy chating with, ayala malik & jemaima at same time, his favourite games, you know what i mean?

Reduced support is a kind word actually for PTI in Karachi at the moment . Even the most die hard of fans are extremely disappointed with the change and the revolution . Let the elections come .

i remember i told you to never quoted to me ? did i not

the columnist told it all now we stop conversing

Sir Nawaz Sharif is to be blamed

read my previous post here

Kyani said terrorism will decrease 40% and not that north waziristan operation success is 40%

Nwaz reversed the above and told it to Imran
do something better, blame it on HILLRY CLINTON, OR TONY BLAIR? lolzzz

anddddddddddddddddddd

STOP

How old are you , first of all ? Second , I wasn't aware that you are running this forum now a days , my dear boy :D

Should we stop conversing or should we close the thread , just because a columnist has a differing opinion with no source to back it up , even that doesn't explain anything though . Imran Khan should have payed attention to not need to take the words of the similarly " detached " Prime Minister later .

anddddddddddddddddddd

STOP
nanga nanga shame , shame?
PTI +IK supporters of the killers of the 23 shaheed FC soilders?
will never get nothing in future, just a nice bata shoe, in gangnam style?lolzzz

nanga nanga shame , shame?
supporters of the killers of the 23 shaheed FC soilders, will never get nothing in future, just a nice bata shoe, in gangnam style?lolzzz

we will see about that if there is a next time after nawaz and zardari's tenures

How old are you , first of all ? Second , I wasn't aware that you are running this forum now a days , my dear boy :D

Should we stop conversing or should we close the thread , just because a columnist has a differing opinion with no source to back it up , even that doesn't explain anything though . Imran Khan should have payed attention to not need to take the words of the similarly " detached " Prime Minister later .

What more do you expect from Imran Khan fan boys. They literally worship him. It doesn't matter what IK says he must be right in the eyes of burger boys.

Back
Top Bottom