What's new

Kayani last obstacle to Kashmir deal : US cable

^ I wont ask the Pakistanis to provide the source for the 600000/700000/800000 troops in Kashmir.

Coz there aint any except in the alternate universe of delusionalists like Ahmed Qureshi,Moin Ansari etc

700,000 Indian troops in Kashmir:

Arundhati Roy on Obama's Wars, India and Why Democracy Is "The Biggest Scam in the World"

‘What does Narendra Modi’s win say about us?’ « churumuri

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/nov/04/india-traitors-elite-arundhati-roy

ok leave it,when he is going to retire??
may be next chief can do something

Yes, the solution to the whole Kashmir issue is that Azad Kashmir & J&K should not remain "part of" Pakistan & India respectively, they should reunite & form an independent nation. Pakistan is ok with that.

Ah ! Arundati Roy. You could have posted some youtube video made by some juvenile instead. That is perhaps more credible than A.Roy.

BTW convey my regards to Nadeem bhai :lol:

Does she have less credibility than people like Ahmed Rashid who you love quoting all the time?

Pakistan has a significantly less troops deployed at the border than India has. Besides that, you also have Indian troops deployed in Srinagar & other areas as well near the Valley besides the border.

Patently wrong though not surprising coming from you.

Indian Army troops are not deployed in Sri Nagar except for the brief period of three weeks in June 2010.

It is the J&K Police and CRPF who patrol the city to save it from cross borer terrorists.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Does she have less credibility than people like Ahmed Rashid who you love quoting all the time?

Credibility can only be measured if the person in question has it.

Better luck next time.

BTW who is Ahmed Rashid ? I am not as obsessed with Pakistan to know about every Tom, D1ck and Harry.

Ah ! Arundati Roy. You could have posted some youtube video made by some juvenile instead. That is perhaps more credible than A.Roy.

BTW convey my regards to Nadeem bhai :lol:

Some other sources my friend besides Arundhati Roy (this is Human Rights Watch):

700,000 Indian troops:

Getting to Know Indian Held Kashmir

"Everyone Lives in Fear" | Human Rights Watch

Are you trying to say that the HRW has no credibility as well? :lol:

Oh, and now the Times magazine quotes it as well:

http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,2011808,00.html

Patently wrong though not surprising coming from you.

Indian Army troops are not deployed in Sri Nagar except for the brief period of three weeks in June 2010.

It is the J&K Police and CRPF who patrol the city to save it from cross borer terrorists.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Credibility can only be measured if the person in question has it.

Better luck next time.

BTW who is Ahmed Rashid ? I am not as obsessed with Pakistan to know about every Tom, D1ck and Harry.

There are 150,000 Pakistani troops stationed at the border area. Why does India need 700,000-800,000 troops there if it was just a problem with Pakistan?

Some other sources my friend besides Arundhati Roy (this is Human Rights Watch):

700,000 Indian troops:

Getting to Know Indian Held Kashmir

"Everyone Lives in Fear" | Human Rights Watch

Are you trying to say that the HRW has no credibility as well? :lol:

Oh, and now the Times magazine quotes it as well:

Kashmir's New Warriors -- Printout -- TIME

A Pathetic fail once again.

The figure of 700,000 is seen only from the first source which is a comment on the original HRW article which no where mentiones the magical 700,000 figure. :lol:

There are 150,000 Pakistani troops stationed at the border area. Why does India need 700,000-800,000 troops there if it was just a problem with Pakistan?

We dont give a flying fvck how much Pakistani troops are stationed on the other side. If your country wants feel free to station 10 million troops on your side.

General Kiyani dont trust gardari and gilani, those two can sell their soul for money,

BTW as a kind gesture towards the brainwashed let me give an estimate that is more closer towards reality.

India’s leader makes peace overtures in Kashmir - Times Online

There are about 250,000 troops INCLUDING the paramilitaries and the J&K police even though no official figures have been release by the Army itself.

And the important thing is that they are deployed at the BORDERS so that no feels an itch to conduct any sort of misadventure and there is minimal to no presence in civilian areas.

Internationally Kashmir is recognized as a disputed territory. Internationally community supports a democratic plebiscite in Kashmir. Let Kashmiri people have right to "self-determination" so they must be allowed to conduct a plebiscite which will solve the Kashmir dispute once and for all. Then both nations Pakistan and India can move on, it is benefit for all Pakistan, Kashmir, and India.

A Pathetic fail once again.

The figure of 700,000 is seen only from the first source which is a comment on the original HRW article which no where mentiones the magical 700,000 figure. :lol:

The HRW report is a 156 report, that you have to download to read. You probably didn't download or read it.

Anyways, some more links for you quoting the 700,000 figure:

Mira Kamdar: India's Civil Wars

MaYoMo – the truth about indian occupied kashmir

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/kashmir-2002.htm

Before the usual bickering settles in.. and this thread has to be closed eventually..
Even if Kashmir is resolved.. amicably..
There are other minor disputes.. especially regarding water..
The dispute is for control over water rest is all cover

as sane as accross the border? talking of two front wars?
Kiyani is not a hard liner, he understands the geographical importance of Kashmir, Our current political leadership is soft.

Current political leadership is not soft actually its damn idiot!

Back
Top Bottom