What's new

Kayani last obstacle to Kashmir deal : US cable

atleast u accepted that india wants to solve this issue

Indians wants the resolution in its favor, thats the thing though. It knows it can't keep occupying J&K by force anymore, they have been slowly increasing their troop numbers in J&K because they know they're losing grip over the region, & with all the Human Rights violations by their troops are being exposed to the public by International organizations, it is best for India to 'solve' the issue of J&K in its favor.

Indians wants the resolution in its favor, thats the thing though. It knows it can't keep occupying J&K by force anymore, especially when all the Human Rights violations by their troops is being exposed in public. That's what India 'wants to solve'.

few ppl like our pm are in favor of resolving this issue,otherwise other lobbies knows that india dont have any problem regarding to kashmir,they also know that pakistan cant do anything related to this..
so if india is intersted then kiyani must be thkful for this.

From what I see, it's India that's desperate for a resolution in Kashmir, whereas Pakistan is fine with the situation as it is. There is a reason why India needs 800,000 troops in Indian Occupied Kashmir whereas Pakistan doesn't need any in Azad Kashmir.

You see it wrong!

India can sustain this for decades without effecting anything. Pakistan has already pressed the self destruct button with the policies it has adapted for decades.

Any peace is good for both.

few ppl like our pm are in favor of resolving this issue,otherwise other lobbies knows that india dont have any problem regarding to kashmir,they also know that pakistan cant do anything related to this..
so if india is intersted then kiyani must be thkful for this.

Why is it Kayani's problem? J&K is the problem of India. Azad Kashmir has no problems with Pakistan. You already have 800,000 Indian troops by the small Kashmir Valley, and have to steadily increase the number there because you are losing grip & control over the region. Pakistan is doing just fine.

You see it wrong!

India can sustain this for decades without effecting anything. Pakistan has already pressed the self destruct button with the policies it has adapted for decades.

Any peace is good for both.

It's J&K that is asking for the end of Indian occupation. It's J&K where all the HR and abuses take place against the common people. Azad Kashmir is doing just fine with Pakistan. So I think this is India's headache. You can't keep increasing your troops there anymore, you're already at 800,000 there buddy.

Why is it Kayani's problem? J&K is the problem of India. Azad Kashmir has no problems with Pakistan. You already have 800,000 Indian troops by the small Kashmir Valley, and have to steadily increase the number there because you are losing grip & control over the region. Pakistan is doing just fine.

:no:

do u think india need 800000 army for controlling ppl..
we are surrounded by pakistan and china there.
and pakistan already shown there color there;)
and calculate how many army is on ur eastern border??
why kayani was reluctant to send army on war on terrorism??
why he asked usa to convince india to do something on kashmir???
questions are lot......but no answers

It's J&K that is asking for the end of Indian occupation. It's J&K where all the HR and abuses take place against the common people. Azad Kashmir is doing just fine with Pakistan. So I think this is India's headache. You can't keep increasing your troops there anymore, you're already at 800,000 there buddy.

J&K is mostly peaceful. The army is not involved in duty there, it is the local police and paramilitary forces.

There are hardly any incidents, the army is at the border, not the cities.

You obviously don't keep current with the events like almost always.

BTW, you really care about HR? I don't want to remind you of HR violations within Pakistan and in your Islamic world!

:no:

do u think india need 800000 army for controlling ppl..
we are surrounded by pakistan and china there.
and pakistan already shown there color there;)
and calculate how many army is on ur eastern border??
why kayani was reluctant to send army on war on terrorism??
why he asked usa to convince india to do something on kashmir???
questions are lot......but no answers

The total number of troops in Pakistan is about 600,000. Many of these are deployed in the FATA regions of Pakistan for fighting against the Taliban. You have more troops in the Kashmir Valley than the total number of troops Pakistan has my friend.

Oh!..okay So The US didnt find any Scapegoat other than Mr. Kyani....for the Kashmir issue....Lookz like excellent joke for the new year...:lol:

Wake up guys, This is no cable! It is 'hindustan times' a pure make up story on perfect occasion.

Imposing any solution without asking Kashmiris is nothing but dictation.

They only way to ask Kashmiris is referendum.

The total number of troops in Pakistan is about 600,000. Many of these are deployed in the FATA regions of Pakistan for fighting against the Taliban. You have more troops in the Kashmir Valley than the total number of troops Pakistan has my friend.

as i said the reason is pak-china there and this number helps in quick mobilization of troops towards pakistan which is war prone more..
and ur army number is not our problem.

^ I wont ask the Pakistanis to provide the source for the 600000/700000/800000 troops in Kashmir.

Coz there aint any except in the alternate universe of delusionalists like Ahmed Qureshi,Moin Ansari etc

Wake up guys, This is no cable! It is 'hindustan times' a pure make up story on perfect occasion.

Imposing any solution without asking Kashmiris is nothing but dictation.

They only way to ask Kashmiris is referendum.

only india and pakistan can decide their future according to treaty

as i said the reason is pak-china there and this number helps in quick mobilization of troops towards pakistan which is war prone more..
and ur army number is not our problem.

Pakistan has significantly less troops deployed at the border than India has. Besides that, you also have Indian troops deployed in Srinagar & other areas as well near the Valley besides the border.

Pakistan has a significantly less troops deployed at the border than India has. Besides that, you also have Indian troops deployed in Srinagar & other areas as well near the Valley besides the border.

ok leave it,when he is going to retire??
may be next chief can do something

Back
Top Bottom