What's new

Kaveri Engine Project update

People get jealous of other's money. My teacher used to blame Mukesh ambani for poverty in India. His theory was that, he sucked all money from economy so poor people have nothing.

I guess, he is right? If his son is incompetent and don't want to build wealth then, its not his fault but Ambani's fault? Also, I am sure his son will blame him for not leaving any wealth for him because he is incompetent too? LOL.

Everything about Kaveri :smitten:: Aero India 2011 :: GTRE Booklet [Bharat-Rakshak.com]

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

yes they are soldiers as they are fighting a war in their own sense to innovate india and to make it a knowledge hub.

so it's official :

maximum dry thrust = 52kn
maximum after burner thrust = 81kn

The Invisible Bird | OPEN Magazine

The idea behind Tejas was to develop an aircraft and its engine from scratch. The Kaveri engine was to be a gas-turbine engine, but the programme ran into trouble soon. The Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) could find neither the right talent nor the parts to put it together. Then, it was hit hard by sanctions. Finally a semblance of an engine was readied three years ago with a little bit of reverse engineering. After failing several cold-weather trials in Russia, the Government finally decided to invite a foreign manufacturer as a partner in the development of the engine, which is still underway. Meanwhile, the GTRE is proud to present the failed LCA engine as one fit for ships.

Reverse engineering by India !!!!

Like many Indian trolls here claimed that "reverse engineering" = "copying" !!!

Back
Top Bottom