What's new

Kaveri Engine Project update

Dhairya is used in hindi too. Its a sanskrit word i guess. But I think he got it from Dharmendra movie.

Bollywood was quite popular amongst SU(soviet union) states before cold-war times and even today, you will find a million people in Central asia who knows Amitabh and bollywood songs.

:lol:

Dude most of them working in Kaveri programme are from bangalore and GTRE is based in Bangalore itself..
Its not from any movie:-)lol:)..he has learn form the Indian team with whom they are working..

^^^ Dhairyam (identical to Dhairya) is the word for bravery in Tamil too. :)

^^^ Dhairyam (identical to Dhairya) is the word for bravery in Tamil too. :)

Mate...i am telling dhairya..i know it is also called dhairyam in both tamil and telgu...

I know telgu too..telgu is similar to kannada and vice versa

as far as i know there is no identical word for Dhairya(identical means precisely identical) in any other indian language...

Dravidian theory was British propaganda.

There is inherent commonality between southern and northern Indian languages. Both come from Sanskrit but customized into those regions and cultures.

Can u please tell me in Hindi or sanskrit is there any word which is precisely called same as Dhairya(Kannada Word)...?

Just use google translater. Patience is Dhariya in Hindi. While courage is Saahas (साहस).

So Dhariya is complete Hindi word at least.

No, its enough offtopic, should move back to Kaveri.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Dravidian theory was British propaganda.

There is inherent commonality between southern and northern Indian languages. Both come from Sanskrit but peculiar to that region and culture.

Dravidians were north Indians until moved towards south when Aryans came.

Dhairya is not a Hindi word...
Dhairya is a south indian word.......

I wrote Patience in Google and it says Dhariya in Hindi. No idea whats cooking up with Google but languages could have similar terms.

Watch any hindi serial on Colors or Hindi soaps channels. They use word "Dhairya" for courage. Though this is pure Hindi word so in day-to-day, only people in UP(Uttar pradesh) use that where Hindi spoken is far more pure than other states.

Watch CID on Sony channel. :devil:

:lol: dude,i am saying in telgu and tamil they add M..like DhairyaM..
in kannada only Dhairya..
wat about Malayalam...? u also add M?

In malayalam its dhairyam too.. but we seldom use it coz we always show it. :taz:

So much for a word "Dhairya"??? Its a Sanskrit Word I say, And Every Language except for Tamil has the presence of Sanskrit

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

In malayalam its dhairyam too.. but we seldom use it coz we always show it. :taz:

Hahahaha, Comedy of the century

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom