What's new

Kashmir's new-age freedom fighters

That's why we keep on trying. ;)

71 is long gone. And your empty threats of 71 are not going to work. Kashmir is our issue and we continue to meddle in it not on weekly or monthly but on daily basis. Live with it.

We sure are living with it..The ones dying are not!...KASHMIR will never be your issue..it will be your waterloo...India is not what it was even 10 years back!...All the best!..I love the way you guys are meddling though!....All I see are unmarked graves fertilizing OUR SOIL!...Live with it...lol.

In the meantime enjoy this song!

Last edited:
We sure are living with it..The ones dying are not!...KASHMIR will never be your issue..it will be your waterloo...India is not what it was even 10 years back!...All the best!..I love the way you guys are meddling though!....All I see are unmarked graves fertilizing OUR SOIL!...Live with it...lol.

You look poor in history and geography. Anyways. Kashmir would always be Pakistan's issue. And that is the reason no empty threat is going to stop Pakistan from meddling in it. Pakistan simply doesn't care what India is. Or what it was 10 years ago. You were dickheads back then and same is the case today. And no you are not enjoying our meddling. Or else you won't be giving us petty threats. :lol:

Why don't you give us back that is ours ?

Lmao it was never your's to begin with. India has the right to Afghanistan to Burma. if started behaving like China, it would be ridiculous to say the least. What's done is done...time to move forward or get forever stuck in the past. As you can clearly see, your country hasn't made any contributions to anything worthwhile ......since independence?

You look poor in history and geography. Anyways. Kashmir would always be Pakistan's issue. And that is the reason no empty threat is going to stop Pakistan from meddling in it. Pakistan simply doesn't care what India is. Or what it was 10 years ago. You were dickheads back then and same is the case today. And no you are not enjoying our meddling. Or else you won't be giving us petty threats. :lol:
Absolutely!..We are Dickheads...we have been ramming you and will continue to do so. I dont know how someone will look poor in History or Geography...:yay:And no we are not threatening ..merely stating facts...(Aukat)...Your meddling has got you no where...but has got India somehere...keep eating grass..for all we care!..:closed:

freshly dug up unmarked graves await these new age freedom fighters.

Black power

The only country in the world where blacks oppress whites

bhai...ultimately nothing gonna change..... you can continue with your dream that is destroying you from 30 years when u started doing support to terrorists.....

I still remember attack in your military school. that is also a example of your bad policy.

Kashmir remain in India only....

I do not required any advice from a pakistani about fellow Indians. Just let us know when you are going to return kashmir. Till then let us ignore each other.

It is the question I am asking from you, When you are going to return our Kashmir, opressor ?

Nope..Kashmir is None of your business..If it is we will make sure whole of Pakistan is our business...and you know what happened in 71..when India made it their business? There are many soft spots within Pakistan that India can take advantage off!...Just so that you know.

Acha ley lo Pakistan :D :D :D Saste Nashe chor dey bhai ... Dhunwarpan Swast k liye Hanikarak hai :P

Lmao it was never your's to begin with. India has the right to Afghanistan to Burma. if started behaving like China, it would be ridiculous to say the least. What's done is done...time to move forward or get forever stuck in the past. As you can clearly see, your country hasn't made any contributions to anything worthwhile ......since independence?

If Kashmir is yours, what 600 thousand army doing there ????

A new breed of militants is rising in Kashmir – young, educated, tech-savvy. Hindustan Times travelled to the valley to find out what is fuelling these young men to take up arms against the state. The ground reality in Kashmir is changing slowly but surely and it can be gauged even from plain statistics. If in 2013, 31 local youths joined militancy, the number for 2015 (till September-end) jumped to 66, according to police records. Kashmir’s new-age militants are unlike any of their predecessors. (Hindustan Times)

Watch the video to understand the ground realities.

Watch | Kashmir’s new-age militants | india | videos | Hindustan Times
You posted before me I was about to post it Kashmir will be free India would have to give up Kashmir sooner or later.

I thought Kashmiris had bore enough and wonder if U still plan to do something more brutal to them than U r currently doing. Bdw U never needed any reasons to kill them, jail them, rape their women and stage fake encounters but U did that all and keep on doing so at free will. What else do U need to bring more miseries to them?

Either you are one of the many brainwashed cuckoos roaming across the border from us, or you are plain dumb. First go across to Valley and see the situation. I have spent four years there and I wish we were doing what we are being accused of. There is thriving P0Rn industry in Bandipore, under aegis of Hurriyat sympathizer. The general folks there want their daughters married off to a good family outside valley preferably. They want a good future for their children. But since the religion dictates producing more kids than economically sustainable, the result is a tremendous population explosion in the past decade which has simply overwhelmed the job opportunities. Guns are fashionable, as is ISIS and Pakistan. So is truancy and delinquency. Add to it, people like you .... no wonder ISIS arose in the muslim world. I have plenty of Muslim friends and for me both masjid and mandir are equally acceptable and equally painful. And majority of Indians are that ways. But when people like you are there, any nonsense can be sold. Oh by the ways, there is a certain Lady in Karachi, whose husband was 'shaheed' in 'jihad' left with her now 6-7 years old child. If she wants to know where her husband is buried, tell her to read the news of August 21 2011 and she will get the general area where his remains have been buried in unmarked grave. Or you can refer back to me again. LOL!!! It was a nice turkey shoot!

You posted before me I was about to post it Kashmir will be free India would have to give up Kashmir sooner or later.

hum bhi yehi chahte hain tumhari yeh ummed nahi tutni chahiye :cheers:

Either you are one of the many brainwashed cuckoos roaming across the border from us, or you are plain dumb. First go across to Valley and see the situation. I have spent four years there and I wish we were doing what we are being accused of.

If situation is so good and thriving then why have U positioned more than 7 lacs Army and LEAs there? Why are there still fake encounters taking place? On one side U claim to respect Masjid and Mandar alike and on the other side U wish that situation in Kashmir regarding use of force should be the same as reported? On one side U are saying that Businesses are thriving and on the other side U blame the religion for over population and joblessness. Why so many contradictions and twists? If raising sane voice for sanity make ppl like U Cuckoo then I wud be more than happy being called so for rest of my life. U can not hide the truth even if U are using brutal force to quell it.

If situation is so good and thriving then why have U positioned more than 7 lacs Army and LEAs there? Why are there still fake encounters taking place? On one side U claim to respect Masjid and Mandar alike and on the other side U wish that situation in Kashmir regarding use of force should be the same as reported? On one side U are saying that Businesses are thriving and on the other side U blame the religion for over population and joblessness. Why so many contradictions and twists? If raising sane voice for sanity make ppl like U Cuckoo then I wud be more than happy being called so for rest of my life. U can not hide the truth even if U are using brutal force to quell it.

Ha! Indian Counter-Insurgency is "Minimal Force Maximum Restraint". That is why you see the audacity of people to roam around with Pakistani and ISIS flags. Somehow with 7 lac troops we are not able to stop them with all our brutality? Surely you can see how ridiculous your assumptions would be to an independent observer. Am not here to convince you. You have your views and that is your right. But merely to point out that maybe you do need to re-analyze what is being fed to you and what is the reality. Take a trip to Srinagar. No one stops you. You are most welcome to go visiting and merely observing the situation. You shall be surprised. There is no check on tourist moves now, except of course adjacent to LoC. Israelis, Americans, Chinese, Japanese etc come in large numbers there. What you have contended, I merely wish was true. And it is not against religion. Hell I have a mixed cousin too lol. But it is against anyone who is against the nation, including idiots from the right wing so called hindu hardcore. If things were so bad in Kashmir, we would have been under UN sanctions for HR violations there. And fake encounter? There is a thriving business in people asking for money to take people across LoC in either side. Sometimes, somebody exfiltrating pays up and the information is sold to security agencies. In Machchal case it was pure stupidity. The information passed over by the SOG ( incidentally a former Pak trained militant) was wrong. The local commander made the mistake of not checking out and paid the price. One case and we have sentenced the guilty to life term. On the other hand, you take FATA into account and compare the proportional use of force. You used artillery. armor and air force en-masse. Levelled resisting villages and had million plus displaced persons .... you are the judge and I trust you have the faculties to search for yourself. If we allow ourselves to be impatient, we give legitimacy to the two nation theory wherein the British divided the Indian sub-continent on religious lines thus forever sowing seeds of conflict. Listen, it is great to be emotive about the alleged atrocities to your 'brethren'. I respect you for that. But having been there first hand and being in thick of things there, I can assure you one thing, what you say is merely propaganda. You really need to learn to discern the truth.

It is the question I am asking from you, When you are going to return our Kashmir, opressor ?

Acha ley lo Pakistan :D :D :D Saste Nashe chor dey bhai ... Dhunwarpan Swast k liye Hanikarak hai :P

If Kashmir is yours, what 600 thousand army doing there ????

600k is incorrect...stop reading garbage. Its by the border, what do you expect? Let goats monitor the area

600k is incorrect...stop reading garbage. Its by the border, what do you expect? Let goats monitor the area

bhai aap kaho tou mein ye bhi maan lun ga k hai hi ni indian army wahan pr

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom