What's new

Kashmir's new-age freedom fighters

A new breed of militants is rising in Kashmir – young, educated, tech-savvy. Hindustan Times travelled to the valley to find out what is fuelling these young men to take up arms against the state. The ground reality in Kashmir is changing slowly but surely and it can be gauged even from plain statistics. If in 2013, 31 local youths joined militancy, the number for 2015 (till September-end) jumped to 66, according to police records. Kashmir’s new-age militants are unlike any of their predecessors. (Hindustan Times)

Watch the video to understand the ground realities.

Watch | Kashmir’s new-age militants | india | videos | Hindustan Times

Freedom fighters ,new-age Freedom fighters, old- age Freedom fighters ,Jihadist, Good terrorist or call whatever the name you want to call but we simply call them
TERRORIST
It doesn't matter if they are a new or old aged terrorist they will be caged inside the caves of Kashmir and greeted with our Desi chilli bombs to hi-tech bunker buster bombs .

Absolutely!..We are Dickheads...we have been ramming you and will continue to do so. I dont know how someone will look poor in History or Geography...:yay:And no we are not threatening ..merely stating facts...(Aukat)...Your meddling has got you no where...but has got India somehere...keep eating grass..for all we care!..:closed:

Our meddling has got us more than 85000 sq km of territory but then you are poor at your history and geography so lets not discuss that. We would continue to meddle for more. Accept it with all grace and humbleness. :azn:

Acha ley lo Pakistan :D :D :D Saste Nashe chor dey bhai ... Dhunwarpan Swast k liye Hanikarak hai :P
I have no F#@King idea what you just ranted!

Our meddling has got us more than 85000 sq km of territory but then you are poor at your history and geography so lets not discuss that. We would continue to meddle for more. Accept it with all grace and humbleness. :azn:
Fair enough!....But you lost much more in 71 and also you gave away Aksai!...So do the calculation chief!...whats your net gain?

The territory you have got is half occupied by China (yes you read it right, its not coming back), second, like the dude said, you lost half of pakistan in 71. If I start listing things then you will run with tails within your legs...oh you couldnt even run with 90000 soldiers in 71, coz you were going to to be masscered by bangladeshis, if it wasnt for us, remember surrender? (bitter pills no?), and then we held your neck in our hands to sign Shimla agreement while you panted like a dog. Shall I show you a copy? Your (especially yours, not all Pakistani's) history is like sl**t in r*d light area, anyone can change(not using the word that would be very apt here..) it.

Try your smartness somewhere else...

See the guy is covering his face with Pakistani flag while holding ISIS Flag, what us that tell us...???

That they prefer ISIS over India or ISIS is considered better than India. So what that tells us about India?

Filthy?
Last time i remember your country topped the world in filthy behaviour by doing their filth in the streets

Streets only? This thread is full of it; don't know how they manage their day to day lives in those congested hell holes. Their problem is most of them think they were born princes and princesses and world owes them their Shupa Powa status, while in reality they are just a garam patakha that will tapsi tay thuus kar c.

th

Its gonna do one thing only...Attract more and more for each one killed by Indian Army and thats what is happening and U still dnt get it.

Indian army is killing pigs since 1989 and according to you, by now all of Kashmir would have gone PIGS way!!!

I spend a large part of my life in Kashmir, which was the most beutiful days of my life. And I am lucky to view the most beutiful place called Kashmir. Dal Lake, Shankracharya, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Nishat garden, Shalimar garder, Kheer Bhawani, Amarnath, Sheeshnaag, Char Chinaar, Shikara, House boats, Apples garden, splended untouched beauty, and the grases so green, like the Kaleen of the heavens. Now I am in Agra but my heart still their in Kashmir

Just one word "Raid Maar Ditti in Manhoos Deshadgardo ne"

Fair enough!....But you lost much more in 71 and also you gave away Aksai!...So do the calculation chief!...whats your net gain?

East Pakistan was 1000 km away territory surrounded by India from 3 sides. Then there were all the political and cultural differences. The secession of East Pakistan was always on the cards. It should have happened peacefully without bloodshed though. Aksai Chin was lost by you. You used to have posts in Aksai Chin and used to patrol territory before your war with China. China beat the sh!t out of you in 1962 and took all your posts and patrolling rights from you after beating you in the war. Pakistan's meddling has got it some very strategic and beautiful regions. So meddling would continue. :)

The territory you have got is half occupied by China (yes you read it right, its not coming back), second, like the dude said, you lost half of pakistan in 71. If I start listing things then you will run with tails within your legs...oh you couldnt even run with 90000 soldiers in 71, coz you were going to to be masscered by bangladeshis, if it wasnt for us, remember surrender? (bitter pills no?), and then we held your neck in our hands to sign Shimla agreement while you panted like a dog. Shall I show you a copy? Your (especially yours, not all Pakistani's) history is like sl**t in r*d light area, anyone can change(not using the word that would be very apt here..) it.

Try your smartness somewhere else...

So many historical and geographical flaws in your post. Thc tch. Looks like schooling in India totally f*cked you guys. Typical baseless bravado based on lies and imaginations. 90000 soldiers, half of Pakistan, half occupied by China, going to be massacred by Bangladeshis. Move on kid. You are too deranged to be taught anything that is based on facts and not Indian bed time stories. :lol:

So many historical and geographical flaws in your post. Thc tch. Looks like schooling in India totally f*cked you guys. Typical baseless bravado based on lies and imaginations. 90000 soldiers, half of Pakistan, half occupied by China, going to be massacred by Bangladeshis. Move on kid. You are too deranged to be taught anything that is based on facts and not Indian bed time stories. :lol:

Looks like you have sand in your eyes and I am a kid? :lol:

Tell me shall I give you facts? :lol: are you ready for a round of slap? are you?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom