What's new

Kashmir's new-age freedom fighters

Looks like you have sand in your eyes and I am a kid? :lol:

Tell me shall I give you facts? :lol: are you ready for a round of slap? are you?

Well you are a kid. That's true. Sharing his bed time stories with a Pakistani. Okay tell me more about unicorn kid. :lol:

Well you are a kid. That's true. Sharing his bed time stories with a Pakistani. Okay tell me more about unicorn kid. :lol:

Its pretty much evident who is running now tails between legs. These laughing smileys wont hide your bananna knowledge.

I am still waiting for your answers to my question....are you ready?...

Tick tock...

Its pretty much evident who is running now tails between legs. These laughing smileys wont hide your bananna knowledge.

I am still waiting for your answers to my question....are you ready?...

Tick tock...

I am still waiting for you to come up with facts and not bed time stories. Are you ready? I have already given you a few hints about the lies and mistakes that you brought up in my first post. Looks like you are typical bharati bacha who is too stubborn to research more on those hints and wants to continue with lies.

Well looks like you have nothing else to share than mama's bed time stories. You are not looking to run with your tail between legs but you seem to stand here only to be humiliated by a Pakistani. Well this Pakistani would do that with all pleasure. ;)

I am still waiting for you to come up with facts and not bed time stories. Are you ready? I have already given you a few hints about the lies and mistakes that you brought up in my first post. Looks like you are typical bharati bacha who is too stubborn to research more on those hints and wants to continue with lies.

Well looks like you have nothing else to share than mama's bed time stories. You are not looking to run with your tail between legs but you seem to stand here only to be humiliated by a Pakistani. Well this Pakistani would do that with all pleasure. ;)

Tick tok.....

Tick tok.....

Haha you gave up quickly. :lol:

Next time learn the fact that running from Kashmir to East Pakistan in a post won't save your as$. Not in front of me. ;)

Haha you gave up quickly. :lol:

Next time learn the fact that running from Kashmir to East Pakistan in a post won't save your as$. Not in front of me. ;)

Tick tok....

Kashmir is a dead horse. People inside Kashmir are happy with India. There is no mass 'freedom movement' since 2010. Srinagar is more peaceful than Mumbai.
Right! Out of a population of 11 million in J&K, just about a couple of thousand turds affiliated to the lame duck Hurriyat are vitiating the atmosphere, and our Pakistani friends are jumping all over the place with orgiastic pleasure thinking that Kashmir will soon be 'liberated' by a handful of these so called 'new age' terrorists that Windjammer likes to call them!!

Epic fail! :crazy:

China beat the sh!t out of you in 1962 and took all your posts and patrolling rights from you after beating you in the war.
Now how is that Pakistan's victory?...... But in comparison 71 is India's Victory as well No!

That they prefer ISIS over India or ISIS is considered better than India. So what that tells us about India?

So finally you're acknowledging them as Indians?? good to know

and FYI why he's hiding his face with pakistani flag while holding isil flag??? this shows somwthing very familiar

So finally you're acknowledging them as Indians?? good to know

and FYI why he's hiding his face with pakistani flag while holding isil flag??? this shows somwthing very familiar

A guy who is holding two different flags and would love to piss on Indian flag................. you want me to acknowledge him as Indian? You tell me would you acknowledge him as Indian?

And I told you what it tells, it tells that India is considered worst then any other option.

Shove the clock up your as$. 90000 soldiers. :lol:

I never said it was a Pakistani victory. It was a chinese victory. I was just informing you it was you who lost Aksai Chin and not Pakistan.

Read some independent books..dont go by the propaganda that exists.....Lets say I agree with your view...How come you guys are quiet if the Chinese took over Aksai chin, when you guys consider the whole of Kashmir yours!

So good that you mentioned Chinese victory!..We agree, where is your victory in relation to 71!

Right! Out of a population of 11 million in J&K, just about a couple of thousand turds affiliated to the lame duck Hurriyat are vitiating the atmosphere, and our Pakistani friends are jumping all over the place with orgiastic pleasure thinking that Kashmir will soon be 'liberated' by a handful of these so called 'new age' terrorists that Windjammer likes to call them!!

Epic fail! :crazy:
i think its the right time for the plebiscite then . But u guys will never go for it bcoz deep down u already know what they want .

Assembly Polls: Over 65% Turnout in Kashmir; 70% Voting Recorded in Jharkhand

65% voting in kashmir on election its record:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:...now i dont need to say anything ENJOY :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
best time for plebiscite . even the voting ratio is high. You guys will shut the mouth of Pakistanis :P deep down u know they hate u. if there was election under british rule it doesnt mean that people wanted British to rule subcontinent

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom