What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

He can. allah can he his God for all you know. Individual choice. This is not a religious forum, so keep your fatwas to yourself.

And if only you and your army were capable, you might have succeeded there. You might have to ask the arabs to come and fight from your side, because on your own, you have just been losing territory since 1947.

What's with the heartburn just relax, let's just see what happens.

your leaders have a different view point then you and thank god that what matters
the strongest man in Pakistan Musharraf understood the need for mutual settlement, sadly he was out of power before it happened

as for going nuclear, you have had that option since 1998 ... go on press the button !

I believe it was your government official who boasted after India's nuclear tests that Pakistan will have to walk with head down in the neighborhood, but he was put in his place shortly.

It is your media and your government that warn of nuclear strikes, so why talk rubbish if you ain't got the balls to do it?.

When we are in a state of war we will use everything at our disposal, we are currently not at war, when that time comes we will see what happens.

Kashmiris will be free, when doesn't matter it will happen.

I have seen what happens. It is from history and experience.

History hadn't been very favorable to you though, wouldn't you agree?.

What a great man this syed salahudin is .We should support him and his mission financially ,morally and politically .

You have done nothing else for decades, and the results are there for all to see. If you wish to destroy yourselves, and create a dozen more TTPs, who are we to interfere and to try to stop you?

Look be confident, say what you want, how about we just sit and watch and see what the future holds.

I know it was Hindi a prostituted version of Urdu, that's why I asked you if you must then at least speak Urdu.

Hindi is one of the root tongues from which Urdu was derived. It shows your breeding and your class when you call the mother a prostitute and think that you thereby honour the daughter.

You have done nothing else for decades, and the results are there for all to see. If you wish to destroy yourselves, and create a dozen more TTPs, who are we to interfere and to try to stop you?
Dont mix this thing with the American war on terror,soon after the American withdrawal and operation zarb e azb that thing is going to end . Kashmir issue is a different thing and that will only end after the liberation of kashmir from india.

Last edited:
How soon is the "sooner" in your post? Will I be alive when that day comes because as I understand my elders are already 65 years old and they have been hearing slogans "Kashmir banega Pakistan" since their childhood :rofl::partay:

63; I will be 64 in August. It is a tiresome and boring slogan, and one that seemingly never ceases to fascinate their fanboys.

Dont use Allah's name in vain- use your bhagwan or some other creature you worship-

You should be more worried about ISIS, taliban, TTP, Boko haram or all the assorted scum assembled in Iraq, Africa and Syria shouting Allah o Akbar before they behead someone with a blunt knife or blow themselves up among civilians.

Dont mix this thing with the American war on terror,soon after the American withdrawal and operation zarb e azb that thing is going to end . Kashmir issue is a different thing and that will only after the liberation of kashmir from india.

There is a greater likelihood of Pakistan being liberated by the ISIL.

Dont mix this thing with the American war on terror,soon after the American withdrawal and operation zarb e azb that thing is going to end . Kashmir issue is a different thing and that will only after the liberation of kashmir from india.

Itz been 65 years .You coudnt do it when your economy is good.Your internal will rage for severaldecades.

You cant run your country without begging from other countries yet thinking of kashmir?
Stop wet dreams.RR is waiting with all those Terrorist names written on their Bullets.

You haven't seen the new ISIS map? don't think it's ending soon for you.

It is precisely and purely the Kashmir issue and the stupid policy of using terror as a means of asymmetric combat that I am referring to. Your nation's misuse of terror will corrode it from the foundation upwards; much of the damage is done already.

If we can't have it no one can have it, fair enough so be it if it means a nuclear holocaust that's a sacrifice we will happily give, south Asia glowing forever he'll why not we all die one day, today tomorrow doesn't matter.

Once the corrupt system in our country is eliminated, then we shall turn our eye towards Kashmir, we will fight to what bitter end it maybe if it means non existence of our nation and that of our enemy then be it.

Good.

Then we have nothing to worry about for the next three or four centuries.

What's with the heartburn just relax, let's just see what happens.

Oh, we're relaxed. Only don't ask us to see what happens. It's boring. Like watching paint dry.

I believe it was your government official who boasted after India's nuclear tests that Pakistan will have to walk with head down in the neighborhood, but he was put in his place shortly.
Our tests were independent of pakistan, it was pakistan that felt threatened, hence you only did it to pat your back not to put India in its place

It is your media and your government that warn of nuclear strikes, so why talk rubbish if you ain't got the balls to do it?.
Give me a quote from govt of India that says they will nuke pakistan, you very well know about our no first use policy

When we are in a state of war we will use everything at our disposal, we are currently not at war, when that time comes we will see what happens.
you are at war, in your house today, look at the eastern side later

Kashmiris will be free, when doesn't matter it will happen.

My best wishes for your recovery

[/quote]
Fear of the Inevitable, Kashmir will be free nothing can stop that sooner or later it will happen.

Good to see Indians being over confident it will be their demise just like their ancestors.

the day will not be far when the same kashmiri Militants will turn their guns on Pakistan just like the TTP. It is just a matter of time.One should not forget even if the Kashmir issue is solved,the militants will not vanish in thin air,they are bound to stay with their guns & ideology,just like a tiger who cannot change its stripes. Lastly the children of Syed salhuddin are doing civlian jobs,not any jehad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom