What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

There are many things we can do:

1. Removal of article 370
2. Encouraging Kashmiri Pandits and other pro India groups of Kashmir to have as many children as they can. All the expenses of these children should be borne by the govt.
3. Forced sterilization of any man/woman found opposing India.
4. Assassination of people who encourage violence and stone throwing.
5. Elimination of leaders of stone-pelters' gangs.
6. Economic development/jobs etc.
7. Total media shut down.
8. Heavy pro India propaganda.
9. Encouraging people from all over India to settle in ashmir and let people buy land there.

There are many things we can do:

1. Removal of article 370
2. Encouraging Kashmiri Pandits and other pro India groups of Kashmir to have as many children as they can. All the expenses of these children should be borne by the govt.
3. Forced sterilization of any man/woman found opposing India.
4. Assassination of people who encourage violence and stone throwing.
5. Elimination of leaders of stone-pelters' gangs.
6. Economic development/jobs etc.
7. Total media shut down.
8. Heavy pro India propaganda.

Points 2,3,4,5,7 and 8 are illogical and insane..:disagree:

The best thing is to allow massive investment , job creation and reducing trust deficit.

What were the fvking police doing with their guns ??? IPC allows the police to fire in self-defence. No case can be filed against it. :hitwall:

Do you know what K.P.S. Gill did to suppress insurgency in Punjab?

Being a punjabi, I know and yet I support it in the name of national interest.

What I'm proposing is nothing in front of that.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

A repeat of a Punjab will backfire... calmness instead of desperation can work wonders.

A repeat of a Punjab will backfire... calmness instead of desperation can work wonders.

Definitely! What I proposed are very slow and time taking processes.

The effects will be visible after 15-20 years. We should keep up with what we are doing right now but we must also start these activities in the background if we want to see total peace after 15-20 tears.

Definitely! What I proposed are very slow and time taking processes.

The effects will be visible after 15-20 years. We should keep up with what we are doing right now but we must also start these activities in the background if we want to see total peace after 15-20 tears.

Do you really think the protest gonna last 15 -20 years?? :blink:

2 years to the maximum till complete normalcy according to my view.

Do you really think the protest gonna last 15 -20 years?? :blink:

2 years to the maximum till complete normalcy according to my view.

Arre yaar :tsk::tsk:

You don't understand. I'm talking about a long term solution to the problem. Think 15-20 years ahead of today.

You might kill the protests today but if you want to completely defeat insurgency like we defeated in punjab, then some long term steps to influence the demographics must be taken like:

1. Sterilization of anti-India men/women.
2. Encouraging pro India pockets to have as many children as they can.
3. Encouraging people from all over India to settle in Kashmir.

etc...

etc...

Dont know about the first two , but the last step will definitely be on the minds of HM if the situation goes beyond control (unlikely, but just in case)

@guys... does anyone have the history behind the decision to ban non-Kashmiris to settle or buy property in Kashmir?
I feel once the GoI loosens this policy, the people of Kashmir can interact with the rest of us and feel like a part of India. We guys living in various states always come across people of different backgrounds and cultures and get to understand them. I have a couple of Kashmiri friends, but both are pandits having lived outside of Kashmir for most of their lives. It would be nice to have an opportunity to work with them and to understand them better.

lol the policeman is a good guy,he could have just used his assault rifle to ruthlessly cutdown evrybody trying to hurt him,but in his good conscience he dosen't.

so i dont care if he is from the jammu and kashmir police or the army he has a good heart.

Last edited:
Nice video:tup:...Thanks to this guy who got ak-47 in his hand and still running from teenagers...:P

Thank this policeman that he didnt opened the barrel of his Gun otherwise situation would be different

Arre yaar :tsk::tsk:

You don't understand. I'm talking about a long term solution to the problem. Think 15-20 years ahead of today.

You might kill the protests today but if you want to completely defeat insurgency like we defeated in punjab, then some long term steps to influence the demographics must be taken like:

etc...

you sound like a person who wants indians to take over the world lol.

Back
Top Bottom