What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

If people cheering the police getting manhandled(ironically the police is Kashmiri as well), then what's wrong in Indians cheering when manhandlers(sic) getting shot?
even british indian police was entirely indian when the protestors burnt down the police station killing 23 policemen in 1922 in chauri chora(UP).Same is the case in kashmir.

OK... but then why complain when protesters are shot at. From your argument it seems that there are two groups at war against each other. One who believes Kashmir is a part of India and the others who are against this.

As long as the dispute is not resolved, Kashmiris have the same rights as I have living elsewhere in India. They have to abide by the law as much as I have to. They are as much a part of my country as I am. That my friend is equality to all who are citizens of India.

Their are only 2 types of Kashmiris one who want to join Pakistan other who want to become indepandant state, no one wants to go with India, India status regarding Kashmir is that India is occupying party.

even british indian police was entirely indian when the protestors burnt down the police station killing 23 policemen in 1922 in chauri chora(UP).Same is the case in kashmir.

And Gandhiji called off the Satyagraha for that incident. Which shows Gandhiji had the righteousness in himself, which you and your cohorts don't have.

Since voicing the opinion based on my nationality is a strict no-no , let me comment on the thread starting video in just 2 words...- Nice video :tup:

Just think what you want to think

But it cant change the facts . Kashmir is part of India any one cant take it from India :wave:
It took india 200 years to get freedom from british but ultimately it got freedom.how long u gonna oppress kashmiris.......ultimately kashmir gonna get free.sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil main dekhna hai zor kitna baazoo-e- qatil main hai. himmat-e-mardaan madad-e-khuda.

YouTube - Hum Tere Wafadaar - Himmat-e-Mardaan Madad-e-Khuda.wmv

YouTube - Legend of Bhagat Singh - Sarfaroshi ki tamanna

OK... but then why complain when protesters are shot at. From your argument it seems that there are two groups at war against each other. One who believes Kashmir is a part of India and the others who are against this.

As long as the dispute is not resolved, Kashmiris have the same rights as I have living elsewhere in India. They have to abide by the law as much as I have to. They are as much a part of my country as I am. That my friend is equality to all who are citizens of India.
Then you must also not complain when indian occupational soldiers get beaten up and killed in kashmir freedom movement.Kashmiris are not bound to follow the laws imposed on them bt delhi.coz kashmiris dont consider themselves as indians.Even gandhi defied british rule when india was part of british empire.

It took india 200 years to get freedom from british but ultimately it got freedom.how long u gonna oppress kashmiris.......ultimately kashmir gonna get free.sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil main dekhna hai zor kitna baazoo-e- qatil main hai. himmat-e-mardaan madad-e-khuda.

There is no comparison of India's independence struggle with that of Kashmiris which is religious(that too a very narrow version of religion) in nature.

India isn't a colonial power in Kashmir. Rest of the Indians can't settle in Kashmir and India not stripping Kashmir of her wealth(rather pumping wealth to buy loyalty).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now thats something worth watching and cheering about!
The indian soldier, looks had a AK47 without any bullets! :lol:
The guy was awsome!
Look at the way he fought with soldier!
Superb! Really superb!

There is no comparison of India's independence struggle with that of Kashmiris which is religious(that too a very narrow version of religion) in nature.

India isn't a colonial power in Kashmir. Rest of the Indians can't settle in Kashmir and India not stripping Kashmir of her wealth(rather pumping wealth to buy loyalty).

And Gandhiji called off the Satyagraha for that incident. Which shows Gandhiji had the righteousness in himself, which you and your cohorts don't have.
Even in Indian freedom movement there were people who disagreed with Gandhi calling off civil disobedience movement.Congress itself had Garam Dal (Extremists) and Naram Dal (Moderate thinkers.),and then there were revolutionaries like azad,bhagat singh,asfaq ullah etc.

Same is the case with kashmir freedom movement.like there are moderators in APHC mirwaiz, and there are extremests like gilani and there are gun totting revolutionaries of JKLF.

So kashmir freedom movement has equivalence like indian free dom movement where Delhi is the imperial occupying force like british were.

To beat up Indian occupation forces is the right of every Kashmiri. If you expand the conflict into shooting down Kashmiris, then you should be prepared for a disproportionate and opposite response of expanding the conflict elsewhere in India.

You criticised Indian posters when they were praising the heckling of geelani By kashmiri pandit. Because it is against forum rules to support violence
But now you are supporting Manhandling of policemen and praising them.

If mere Rhetorics could have won you anything then we would be seeing a totaly different pakistan that what is today. Keep dreaming!!

I can apply same logic and post pics of pakistani army jawan being beaten with sticks by freedom fighters of baluchistan.
Baluchistan is not recognized as disputed territory by uno .but kashmir is.

Even in Indian freedom movement there were people who disagreed with Gandhi calling off civil disobedience movement.Congress itself had Garam Dal (Extremists) and Naram Dal (Moderate thinkers.),and then there were revolutionaries like azad,bhagat singh,asfaq ullah etc.

Same is the case with kashmir freedom movement.like there are moderators in APHC mirwaiz, and there are extremests like gilani and there are gun totting revolutionaries of JKLF.

So kashmir freedom movement has equivalence like indian free dom movement where Delhi is the imperial occupying force like british were.

No Kashmir movement has nothing to do with India's independence struggle which was totally secular in nature. Sunni Kashmiris of valley don't strive for independence rather an Islamic state with no place for religious minorities.

And once again, they are independent enough, more independent than us common rest of Indians.

If mere Rhetorics could have won you anything then we would be seeing a totaly different pakistan that what is today. Keep dreaming!!

I can apply same logic and post pics of pakistani army jawan being beaten with sticks by freedom fighters of baluchistan.
If u think patriotism for the independent country is mere rhetorics then every indian would not have been singing vande mataram,or subhara kumari chauhan would not have written the the laxmibai poem during indian independence movement days.

No Kashmir movement has nothing to do with India's independence struggle which was totally secular in nature. Sunni Kashmiris of valley don't strive for independence rather an Islamic state with no place for religious minorities.

And once again, they are independent enough, more independent than us common rest of Indians.
If Indian freedom movement would have been truly secular then there would not have been Pakistan and Bangladesh today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom