What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

So for how much they beat him ????
Kabhi to use choda hi hoga and if he has order to shoot any one and after this incident ...
Agar uski jagah koi bhi hota to apni gun jarur use karta

When a 100 people who are fed up of occupation and brutalities like rape,kidnapping and murder.... surrround 1 chicken... tell me wat the situation would be? he would even lose his senses......we saw him crying while running didnt we?

If i am at his place so i will and i think you also ( IF we have permission to shoot protesters)
And this is the reality of your cry of innocent dead

It happened during the protest of the killings of 19 kashmiri youths?
Who killed them for protesting against indian brutes?

Get your facts right

Mine are right...... correct urself.

This help to save life of Indian people because some basterd using media to spread hate and confusion
No its done by basterds to stop the world from knowing the reality.

Another stupid claim

Is it?
DAWN.COM | Front Page | Mass graves found in Indian-held Kashmir

World News Journal: Rights group finds mass graves in Indian-Held Kashmir.

Rights group finds mass graves in IHK
Do you think army is that much stupid ki kisi ko bina bataye mare bhi and then uski graves bhi banbaye ???
This stupid claim never proofed

It would never be *PROOFED*

When a 100 people who are fed up of occupation and brutalities like rape,kidnapping and murder.... surrround 1 chicken... tell me wat the situation would be? he would even lose his senses......we saw him crying while running didnt we?

Dnt use wrong words again and again for army person

We have worse situation pic of your army persons i think some one already post them in first page just check them

I dnt know what you call your own Army in that situation

And for video just look again he has more than enough time to fire bullets
But he not used it

It happened during the protest of the killings of 19 kashmiri youths?
Who killed them for protesting against indian brutes?

If you fire houses and try to harm other people then what your security persons will do

Ohh wait same think happened during Karachi riots this year

Is this wrong ???

Mine are right...... correct urself.
So much from blogs

No its done by basterds to stop the world from knowing the reality.

Reality ... Ohh like protesters heavily paid by Geelani ???

Why only Pakistani media and some blogs know this reality why not other source??

And I think Hurriat leaders are sleeping when this news came ???

It would never be *PROOFED*

But how can you proof the thing that was not even present ???

It was funny to see the fascist get his just desserts, the Nazi occupation forces of india are a legitimate target for the valiant freedom fighters.

Dnt use wrong words again and again for army person

We have worse situation pic of your army persons i think some one already post them in first page just check them

I dnt know what you call your own Army in that situation

And for video just look again he has more than enough time to fire bullets
But he not used it

If you fire houses and try to harm other people then what your security persons will do

Ohh wait same think happened during Karachi riots this year

Is this wrong ???

So much from blogs

Reality ... Ohh like protesters heavily paid by Geelani ???

Why only Pakistani media and some blogs know this reality why not other source??

And I think Hurriat leaders are sleeping when this news came ???

But how can you proof the thing that was not even present ???

:hitwall:
I wont argue with a delussional kid who posts b.s!
Go on and pray we dont meet someday.

They managed to show their bravery and valor and that Bharat will always be a hunting ground for afghans.

Lol they cant even rule their own country and you are thinking about india. Funny. :lol:

Just because you have always lost miserably infront of afghans you dont have to make excuses about rape and looting, it is because of these same people bharat is known for its civilization

Where did you get the idea that our civilization is known for irrational fighting,looting,plundering etc ? :what:

It were muslims who civilized bharat made giant structures/mosques/tombs still standing today, Taj Mahal the symbol of bharat, Red Fort, Fateh pur sikri almost every ancient building was built by muslims,

Lol....Go educate yourself about the structures in the South India and the rein of Guptas in India. It was the golden age of India where science,literature,astronomy,medicine flourished. What was the legacy of the '1000' years of Muslim rule except one Taj Mahal and that was built by Hindu artisans ?? Absolutely nothing.

It was Akbar who made the education compulsory and free in Bharat,]It is because of muslims that you people are known for any culture or heritage.

You are too brainwashed man...lolzzz

It is because of muslims who made you civilized and it will be muslims who will always rule Bharat.

Kid when the Afghans were living in caves, we were building palaces and wearing clothes made of silk. They got civilized by coming here.

Doesn't matter if i am afghan or not, According to our prophet Muhammad PBUH Muslims constitute one brotherhood, Islam denounces nationalism and is unislamic, no matter how much afghans hate pakistanis they will always have a soft corner for their muslim pakistani brothers

Lol...Go to Pashtun forums and see the 'love' they shower on you Punjabis. It will come only as a series of '*' if I try to put it here.:lol:

:hitwall:
I wont argue with a delussional kid who posts b.s!
Go on and pray we dont meet someday.

:lol:

I know you never agree with my point ( Police man can easily shoot any of the of the protester if he want to do that )

And by labellings me as a kid you shown you frustration

Lol they cant even rule their own country and you are thinking about india. Funny. :lol:

Where did you get the idea that our civilization is known for irrational fighting,looting,plundering etc ? :what:

Lol....Go educate yourself about the structures in the South India and the rein of Guptas in India. It was the golden age of India where science,literature,astronomy,medicine flourished. What was the legacy of the '1000' years of Muslim rule except one Taj Mahal and that was built by Hindu artisans ?? Absolutely nothing.

You are too brainwashed man...lolzzz

Kid when the Afghans were living in caves, we were building palaces and wearing clothes made of silk. They got civilized by coming here.

Lol...Go to Pashtun forums and see the 'love' they shower on you Punjabis. It will come only as a series of '*' if I try to put it here.:lol:

Son, Those mathematician and scientist you are talking about were all pakistanis such as bramagupta who invented zero, born in multan, panini from pakhtunkhwa contribution to sanskrit, Aryabhata from taxilla, all these pakistani scientist are known as bhartis because bharat has hijacked our history and brits helped you in creating your mythical history but pakistanis have become more aware about the bharti hijacking our history and they are reclaiming it.

About afghans, i used to study with them for years in australia, about 90% of them are pro pakistani and have pakistani passport and they abhor bhartis and those few who are anti pakistani are those who have been born outside pakistanis or whose family members were killed by taliban.

A south Bharti who probably has never met a single afghan and he has figured it out from the forums that all afghans hate pakistanis, Afghanistan pakistan are twin brother.

All you bhartis will curse the day when americans leave afghanistan, then for bharat the blowback would be so horrendous that it will be way beyond any human imagination for what they have done to kashmir and gujrati muslims.

Last edited:

They were ruling their own country before americans came

Perhaps you can name few structures built by glorious guptas and what contribution have you made in science,literature,astronomy,medicine enlighten us

Son, Those mathematician and scientist you are talking about were all pakistanis such as bramagupta who invented zero, born in multan, panini from pakhtunkhwa contribution to sanskrit, Aryabhata from taxilla, all these pakistani scientist are known as bhartis because bharat has hijacked our history and brits helped you in creating your mythical history but pakistanis have become more aware about the bharti hijacking our history and they are reclaiming it.

We have to think why the land that produced such geniuses now has nothing to do with "progress" what so ever. :undecided:

Read about the advances during the Gupta period and the 'navratnas' in their court.

About afghans, i used to study with them for years in australia, about 90% of them are pro pakistani and have pakistani passport and they abhor bhartis and those few who are anti pakistani are those who have been born outside pakistanis or whose family members were killed by taliban.

Just go to that particular forum, introduce yourself as a Pakistani Punjabi and see the 'welcome' :lol:

A south Bharti who probably has never met a single afghan and he has figured it out from the forums that all afghans hate pakistanis, Afghanistan pakistan are twin brother.

Whatever :lol:

All you bhartis will curse the day when americans leave afghanistan, then for bharat the blowback would be so horrendous that it will be annihilated way beyond any human imagination for what they have done to kashmir and gujrati muslims.

Your country is already undergoing it.Think of the present tense :lol:
BTW found this out for you - http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-foreign-affairs/87303-us-senator-suggests-couple-permanent-usaf-bases-afghanistan.html

They were ruling their own country before americans came

Americans did come...Didnt they ??

Perhaps you can name few structures built by glorious guptas and what contribution have you made in science,literature,astronomy,medicine enlighten us

Google 'Navratnas' in Gupta court.

Anyway these are all way offtopic. Coming back to Kashmir, the truth is Pakistan can do jack about Kashmir and that is the truth. All this business of 'nuking', 'puking' may be fanboi bravado which will not sell on ground.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom