What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

Killing Pakistanis, even soldiers, in a non-disputed territory is not war - but terrorism - we all have been saying that such a support is there from India.

Those who denies the indian involvements are just playing with the words. What you expect from a country of billion, a 4 th largest army, trillion dollar economy? To sit ducks!!!
I dont believe it and agree to massive involvement of RAW in pakistan terrorist attacks but thats in the retaliation of pak support to terrorism.
One thing I would say nobody should dare to fight even a proxy war with India and if all you people think of indian involvement is correct than INDIA is too dangerous. Dont mesh with it:devil:

I personally condemn the innocent lives(civilian and army) loss due to this moronic support from both side of the border. May god give some sanity to the people of Ind_Pak.

Last edited:
Yes world recognises the mumbai as the result of indian policies in kashmir.

Name one Govt or international body that linked Mumbai attacks with Kashmir.

world now openly talk about the solution of afghanistan is through kashmir.

I don't even recall reading any wikileaks document suggesting anything near that.
None of the P5 Govts who came to India ,even mention the K-word.

And last intifada has opened whole world's doubt about the cause of terrorism in south asia as the indian persecution of kashmiris for 6 decades.
If you are referring to 1990s insurgency,i recall its.

Success of what?in proving India's point regarding Kashmir and also that Pakistan can no longer control these groups.

Besides ,Mumbai attacks were a total disaster.
If u think mumbai was total disaster then u live in fools paradise.Mumbai has shown that india can be hit again and again without the fear of retribution.Mumbai has shown that india has no gumption and stomach for retribution.

@Indian members...

Can't you see all pakistani members fully support terrorism in india?? This clearly shows there Mentality look at post they support LET they support Insurgency, they justify parliament attack,mumbai attacks as freedom fighters!!!!!!!! WTF!

In the eyes of world it is called as Terrorism! But here they justify every terrorist attck from pak as freedom fight !!!

I don't think any one need more proof then this that who support terrorism and who not!!

If u think mumbai was total disaster then u live in fools paradise.Mumbai has shown that india can be hit again and again without the fear of retribution.Mumbai has shown that india has no gumption and stomach for retribution.

Yes you are right. India couldn't retaliate and you know it takes a lot of guts to rage a war against a nation whose every third sentence is "we will nuke you".
But I think besides a war field India is doing some cruel mischiefs;) in order to compensate mumbai attacks. Its successful so far.

@Indian members...

Can't you see all pakistani members fully support terrorism in india?? This clearly shows there Mentality look at post they support LET they support Insurgency, they justify parliament attack,mumbai attacks as freedom fighters!!!!!!!! WTF!

In the eyes of world it is called as Terrorism! But here they justify every terrorist attck from pak as freedom fight !!!

I don't think any one need more proof then this that who support terrorism and who not!!

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh!

Please get off your moral high horse! so its okay for india to support terrorist organizations like mukhti bahini in east Pakistan but its not okay for Pakistan to support freedom fighters in Kashmir against your army and india in general? And dont even get me started on other failed organizations thats india has sponsored such as Sindu Desh and the BLA

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh!

Please get off your moral high horse! so its okay for india to support terrorist organizations like mukhti bahini in east Pakistan but its not okay for Pakistan to support freedom fighters in Kashmir against your army and india in general? And dont even get me started on other failed organizations thats india has sponsored such as Sindu Desh and the BLA

mukhti bahini,BLA & Sindu Desh aren't recognized as terrorist groups by any country.

Even USA and China(who were involved in 1971) don't recognize mukhti bahini as a terrorist group.

The above groups you mention come under the proxy war to which both India and Pakistan are no strangers to.

Mumbai attacks objective was to provoke a similar response like aftermath of 2001 parliament attack.

However,the course of events ended up with
1.India exercising restraint.
2.Probably,for the first time we could give proof of Pakistani citizen's involvement and to the whole world,and Pakistani Govt's acknowledgment to it.
3.International pressure of Pakistani govt ,the recent P5 Govt's voices on Pakistan.
4.Pakistan had to take action on Jud.

0% have participated in the UN administered plebiscite - till that happens I can say with confidence India is lying about the statistics.

If you so sure about your 59% conduct a plebiscite and prove me wrong. I'm 100% sure you will fail miserably. You will fail miserably even if India was allowed to give the other options a handicap. India is a detested entity that gets beaten up in Kashmir. That kick on the butt that Indian police officer got was a kick on the entity that India represents.

The kick echo's:

"Get out of our home!"

If going by the UN resolutions, then Pak army should not be in Pak occupied Kashmir. Only then the plebiscite is supposed to take place. And to add to that, going against established rules, there is this small matter of outsiders getting into Northern areas and Pakistan ceding territory to China. How can Pakistan harp on UN resolutions after all this?

Even the UN seems to be moving away from this issue!

If going by the UN resolutions, then Pak army should not be in Pak occupied Kashmir. Only then the plebiscite is supposed to take place. And to add to that, going against established rules, there is this small matter of outsiders getting into Northern areas and Pakistan ceding territory to China. How can Pakistan harp on UN resolutions after all this?

Even the UN seems to be moving away from this issue!

Northern Areas have nothing to do with Kashmir, In 1935 Brits leased Northern Areas from Kashmir Maharaja for 60 years, Thus Northern areas became an area directly administered by british agent in gilgit, It was no longer a part of independent princely state of Kashmir after 1935. Read history books not written by bharati writers

Accroding to UN Kashmir is also a disputed territory, Pakistan will cede whatever part of northern areas it is not a disputed territory, The dispute is only jammu kashmir, and if plebicite ever happens, Muslims will choose Land of pure

Each and every sentence in those three paragraphs was absolute load of self-serving bull out of the Indian Army propaganda leaflets. Before you bring in Balochistan and, of all things, FATA, into a conversation about the Kashmir issue, please be aware that there is a lot we could talk about as well. I could just as well go on rants about the freedom movements in Manipur, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Maghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and so on, but I will not degrade their struggle or the struggle of Kashmiris. Let's focus our efforts on the disputed territory of Kashmir and stop trying to derail any discussion because you "boxed in".

Here's the thing. If the people of Kashmir "by and large sided with the Indian Army" against the mighty evil Pakistan Army, as you say, you should have absolutely no problem with holding a plebiscite. Seriously, just shut us up and hold a damn referendum. If not, drop the act and accept your role as the New East India Company.

For plebiscite, we need to unite Pakistan occupied Kashmir with Indian administered one. Ensure Pakistan army is back to 1947 position. Any of this feasible?

You Sir, are a moderator!

I dnt think you saw rifle in hand of Sardar (Chicken according to you)??? :cheesy:

I am amazed by comments of Pakistani members i think now we can use this thread as a reference in future in any one shoot dead in Kashmir Vally in protest ( Me nahi chahta ki koi bhi Indian mara jaye but comments from Pakistani members are shocking cause they are the one who crying most in these type of incidents)

They didnt give the occupying chicken any time to fire his weapon....... watch the video again.

It is best said plainly and bluntly now rather than left up to Indian imagination. India should be clear about the lines that it must not cross and ethnic cleansing in Kashmir would lead to India's own annihilation.

I don't like to beat around the bush and I've given you the most likely Pakistani response you'll get in actuality. It's better you know this now, than to find out after such a misadventure in Kashmir.

And buddy nothing was said in temper, it is not an option I want to use, or like to use - its not something that would be used lightly as well. But genocide in Kashmir, ethnic cleansing are things that will force Pakistan's hand into launching the biggest offensive that we can to end it. I didn't say it to piss someone off - it will happen.

We don't want to, but we will have to.

Have the nukes been launched yet?
Asim, Can you quickly check with the Pak army as to why they havent been able to follow on your instructions yet?

And all this anger based just on propoganda!

You need help dude. Take it before its too late for you! Wishing you a quick recovery.

What a stupid reply that was :lol:

U can easily see how the kashmiris at one time even got hold of the weapon.

If any one beating you and you have gun in your hand so you are not able to fire ???

He not even try to use his gun that was in his hands [/QUOTE]
No actually ur posting B.S!

To shoot someone to need to get hold of ur weapon,load it and then aim:hitwall:

And this the proof that Police never kill any of the innocent like people crying all the time

BULL SH*T!

more then 150 kashmiris were killed in the same time..

Human rights activist groups have reported massive and dark human rights violations.
Media is not allowed there.
Media black...
Heck 2700+ mass graves have also been found.......

U indians have no shame.

U can easily see how the kashmiris at one time even got hold of the weapon.

If any one beating you and you have gun in your hand so you are not able to fire ???

He not even try to use his gun that was in his hands
No actually ur posting B.S!

To shoot someone to need to get hold of ur weapon,load it and then aim:hitwall:

So for how much they beat him ????
Kabhi to use choda hi hoga and if he has order to shoot any one and after this incident ...
Agar uski jagah koi bhi hota to apni gun jarur use karta

If i am at his place so i will and i think you also ( IF we have permission to shoot protesters)

And this is the reality of your cry of innocent dead

BULL SH*T!

more then 150 kashmiris were killed in the same time..

Human rights activist groups have reported massive and dark human rights violations.

Get your facts right

Media is not allowed there.
Media black...

This help to save life of Indian people because some basterd using media to spread hate and confusion

Heck 2700+ mass graves have also been found.......

U indians have no shame.

Another stupid claim

Do you think army is that much stupid ki kisi ko bina bataye mare bhi and then uski graves bhi banbaye ???
This stupid claim never proofed

Back
Top Bottom