What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

All of Kashmir is then an Indian jail since given the chance, everyone will kick these people on the butt.

This was not a policeman running away - this is the future of India from Kashmir

Not all of kashmir...may be half to three quarter of kashmir valley....You wont see these kind of protests in Ladakh,Jammu or in border areas.

All of Kashmir is then an Indian jail since given the chance, everyone will kick these people on the butt.

This was not a policeman running away - this is the future of India from Kashmir

YAWN.......................
YAWN.......................
YAWN>>>>>>>>>>>>YAWN.

But present scenario suggest that in future those separatist leaders will run away from J & K

ya & they have spoken out that they kill their own leaders. what a unity among separatist leaders.:lol::lol:

Again, the outrage starts from India's illegal occupation - everything that ensues is India's fault. We have fought various wars over this.

it doesn't MATTER who started what.

What is evident from your evasive replies is that you have double standards for different communities of Kashmir. You don't give a damn if an innocent kashmiri is driven out of his house as long as he's not from your own religion. You don't care about the kashmiris, you have your own personal vendetta in mind. This leads me to believe that, if god forbid kashmir ever comes entirely under pakistani control, entire communities will be wiped out.

Say what you will about indian controlled J&K, at least there is freedom of religion, freedom too protest. That can never be saidd about your country.

Take a good look at yourself before judging Indians and talking about nukes.

it doesn't MATTER who started what.

What is evident from your evasive replies is that you have double standards for different communities of Kashmir. You don't give a damn if an innocent kashmiri is driven out of his house as long as he's not from your own religion. You don't care about the kashmiris, you have your own personal vendetta in mind. This leads me to believe that, if god forbid kashmir ever comes entirely under pakistani control, entire communities will be wiped out.

Say what you will about indian controlled J&K, at least there is freedom of religion, freedom too protest. That can never be saidd about your country.

Take a good look at yourself before judging Indians and talking about nukes.
What evasiveness, I should bomb you for a mess you are responsible for?

Or you're saying I should bomb myself since Pakistan is somehow culpable in fueling the militancy and by extension the exodus that the Pandits faced?

Pakistan wholeheartedly supports the killing of Indian soldiers serving in Kashmir - we were already doing that. I think you're the one being evasive to somehow be naive enough to think that a war won't get ugly. A war is ugly, collateral damage happens, people get killed, wrong people get killed. But the point to note is that the war is your fault.

Whatever, I have no compulsions to convince you - fair warning has been given now, hopefully if a Jack Sparrow type person comments on the official level in the same way another warning would be given as well before all hell breaks loose.

My personal opinion is nukes would be triggered for a whole lot less.

Yeah Whatever! Neither me! I just replyed to your so called personal opinion and you are entitled to it, i dont have any problem if you type it 100 more times,What i told in my previous post is Ground realities are way different then what we usually talks on forums...

Thats it! Enjoy.!
:coffee:

Or you're saying I should bomb myself since Pakistan is somehow culpable in fueling the militancy and by extension the exodus that the Pandits faced?

Pakistan wholeheartedly supports the killing of Indian soldiers serving in Kashmir - we were already doing that. I think you're the one being evasive to somehow be naive enough to think that a war won't get ugly. A war is ugly, collateral damage happens, people get killed, wrong people get killed. But the point to note is that the war is your fault.
Of course I don't expect you to bomb yourself :D. What I am pointing out is your hypocrisy in mourning for one community and not the other.

As per your own opinion, India and Pakistan have been at war for the past 63 years. You used a beautiful term, 'collateral damage'. So in a hypothetical scenario, if your favored community's leaders fall victim to that 'collateral damage', I hope you would understand that it's a part of war, and won't go nuclear apesh*t on India ;)

Of course I don't expect you to bomb yourself :D. What I am pointing out is your hypocrisy in mourning for one community and not the other.

As per your own opinion, India and Pakistan have been at war for the past 63 years. You used a beautiful term, 'collateral damage'. So in a hypothetical scenario, if your favored community's leaders fall victim to that 'collateral damage', I hope you would understand that it's a part of war, and won't go nuclear apesh*t on India ;)
You seem to keep evading one key fact - that it is you who is at fault for what happened to the Pandits, I'm not interested in mourning, I'm interested in preventing. What could've been done to prevent India from allowing an exodus in KAshmir? Kill Indian soldiers? We were already doing that.

The context of an exodus due to fighting and an INTENTIONAL genocide are two different things. What happened to the Pandits even happened in Swat - it was consequential, we can't nuke you to stop an exodus which you are not intentionally causing... what you Indians suggested here was intentional ethnic cleansing. We can nuke you to prevent that from happening.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Yeah Whatever! Neither me! I just replyed to your so called personal opinion and you are entitled to it, i dont have any problem if you type it 100 more times,What i told in my previous post is Ground realities are way different then what we usually talks on forums...

Thats it! Enjoy.!
:coffee:
I sincerely hope your feeble beliefs don't end up causing this nuclear war.

You seem to keep evading one key fact - that it is you who is at fault for what happened to the Pandits, I'm not interested in mourning, I'm interested in preventing. What could've been done to prevent India from allowing an exodus in KAshmir? Kill Indian soldiers? We were already doing that.

There is a deliberate reason why I'm not discussing who's fault is it which led to causing of this war. That reason being every thread that I've seen on PDF related to Kashmir turns into:

"...oh oh, but you are suppressing the Kashmiris..."

"... oh oh, but you are fueling the insurgency..."

"... oh oh, but you are not allowing a plebiscite..."

"... oh oh, but a plebiscite at this stage is not an option..."

"...oh oh, but you violated UN resolutions..."

"...oh oh, no you violated UN resolutions..."

I'm sick and tired of the same conversations which seem to go on for ever and ever without any resolution.

The reason I'm talking to you is your warning/threat of nuclear war if a certain community of Kashmiris is harmed. Which brings us to:

The context of an exodus due to fighting and an INTENTIONAL genocide are two different things. What happened to the Pandits even happened in Swat - it was consequential, we can't nuke you to stop an exodus which you are not intentionally causing... what you Indians suggested here was intentional ethnic cleansing. We can nuke you to prevent that from happening.

Do you think Indians are so stupid to announce an ethnic cleansing on the world stage? We can always claim it to be 'collateral damage'. We even have precedent of that within the region when the other community was affected. And trust me, Indian media has much more influence over the rest of the world as compared to Pakistani media, as seen during Kargil.

So my dear, how will you justify nuclear weapons as a response to 'collateral damage'?

Lol.. what can i say, beautiful news caster at the end :smitten:

How can u pakistani's be happy after seeing this video bcoz the constable who is running is "Mushtaq Ahmad" r u the guys who is the Saviour of all Muslims sent by Allah living in the world like Palestine and Kashmir ?

I applaude that cop. He could of just put some lead into them easily and claimed it under self defence. But good on him for using restraint. Few PAID youths thugs dont prove anything. Kashmir is and will always be intergal part of India. Those of you who are saying that they will take by force, only thing I will say is that dont just talk about it, try it. Pick up a gun and march into the valley, will see how long you will last.

So basically Pakistan is wholeheartedly supporting extremist and terrorist in India. Then why the whole cry baby attitude when something happens in Baluchistan ? If you are brave enough to support an extremist movement so openly then also be prepared to receive the same treatment. The point you have to think about is that India has the resources to keep Kashmir intact forever where on the other side Pakistan is already stretched to its maximum. You tried it in 1947, and 65 and failed. We tried once in 71 and won. Keeping historical presidents in mind, i would recommend Pakistan stops its obsession with India and work on the betterment of its people.

The war and the whole mess in South Asia is Pakistan fault from the start, as noted by many scholars, the Kashmir movement was a peaceful and organized body before Pakistan started nose poking into the matter. You not only ruined any chances of peace in the region but also labelled every Kashmiri as a terrorist. The only casualty of this war is Pakistan which will always loose whenever it confronts India. You have lost your social structure, your economy, your democracy, you land, your peace and your future. Today Pakistan is viewed as a country on the verge of collapse and one that is run by its army. Wake up and stop this obsession before its too late.

It is best said plainly and bluntly now rather than left up to Indian imagination. India should be clear about the lines that it must not cross and ethnic cleansing in Kashmir would lead to India's own annihilation.

I don't like to beat around the bush and I've given you the most likely Pakistani response you'll get in actuality. It's better you know this now, than to find out after such a misadventure in Kashmir.

And buddy nothing was said in temper, it is not an option I want to use, or like to use - its not something that would be used lightly as well. But genocide in Kashmir, ethnic cleansing are things that will force Pakistan's hand into launching the biggest offensive that we can to end it. I didn't say it to piss someone off - it will happen.

We don't want to, but we will have to.

And you think Pakistan will survive such an adventure ? Common Asim, dont expect such lines from you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom