What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Have I seen whom? Expelled Pandits? Yes, indeed I have.
Please point out to me, which fact did I get wrong?

No, those who are displaced by IA and living near LOC.

If displaced Kashmirs are returning then those who are thrown to AJK should be resettled too.

Truth is "out." I always claimed it had EVERYTHING and ONLY to do with religion and NOTHING with human rights, unfinished partition business, democracy etc. etc.

Kashmir separatists raise ante against West Pakistan refugees' settlement, Pandits return - Hindustan Times

> "The enemies of J-K are again out to destroy and snatch our Muslim identity. The RSS and the BJP are planning to declare lakhs of outsider refugees as citizens here to change the demography of the state. People of Kashmir will not remain silent spectators to these nefarious designs," said Malik, who was detained along with his associates at Maisuma on Monday morning when tried to march toward Lal Chowk.

I have seen them and know their misery, what they went through.
I already told you that if it is true, then they have every right to return. I also asked you for sources for the same, as I am interested in knowing more if it is true.

In any case, I don't see on what grounds anybody can object to the return of KASHMIRI Pundits to KASHMIR.

There are 6 million Muslims in the Kashmir Valley. It is densely populated area.

The Hindus would have to live right next to their Muslim neighbours. They have the right to return just as the Muslims in Azad Jammu and Kashmir [ 2 million ] have the right to return to Jammu.
No.
They dont have the right to return to India. If they try to, they will be shot and killed.

I already told you that if it is true, then they have every right to return. I also asked you for sources for the same, as I am interested in knowing more if it is true.

In any case, I don't see on what grounds anybody can object to the return of KASHMIRI Pundits to KASHMIR.

Hats off to Modi for a master stroke! The congress party was a bunch of spineless jerks.

Your IA pushed many out of IOK to AJK but when PA try to help them in resettling IA opens fire at them due to which many of those Kashmirs become sandwich between cross firing and PA can't pull many deep in AJK and some even don't wanted to come in AJK as they want to go back to their real homes. There are very tragic and sad stories among them.

before saying that do you really know what Allah has said for Jew state?? if you follow them you may have similar fate too in the end.
Oh yeah on some imaginary "day of justice ":p:
I will let the future me handle that while I enjoy some fun infidel times on this piece of rock:bunny:

Oh yeah on some imaginary "day of justice "
I will let the future me handle that while I enjoy some fun infidel times on this piece of rock

Trust me when that day will come people like you will be the ones crying a lot. :-)

Have I seen whom? Expelled Pandits? Yes, indeed I have.

Please point out to me, which fact did I get wrong?

Clearly you have no idea about the ethnicities of Kashmir, despite your screenname. Anyway, I'm not interested in stupid racist rants. Enjoy.

My whole blood is kashmiri, only I know what real kashmiris are and how they look like. Modern hindu kashmiri pandits are all progeny of bhayyas of UP and Bihar and other slum areas of india.

Look at their faces , I dont see even 1 % kashmiri features in them
kashmiri-pandits.jpg

Your IA pushed many out of IOK to AJK but when PA try to help them in resettling IA opens fire at them due to which many of those Kashmirs become sandwich between cross firing and PA can't pull many deep in AJK and some even don't wanted to come in AJK as they want to go back to their real homes. There are very tragic and sad stories among them.
Again mate, I'm asking for proper sources for these claims.

The only Jewish state was created in 1948, so I'm really curious to know what Allah said about it since then.

Lol it is off topic but the establishment of the state was predicted long ago but most Muslims laughed it off at the time.

Again mate, I'm asking for proper sources for these claims.

What I have told you I have seen and met few people, Kashmirs get special status and treatment in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom