What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

During Kargil war I had privilege of visiting Kashmir therefore I know many things, what has happened during Kargil war or what was the situation of Kashmirs or what problems they faced.

What I have told you I have seen and met few people, Kashmirs get special status and treatment in Pakistan.
Well, forgive me if I cannot simply go by your word. Everyday on this forum Pakistanis keep crowing about IA brutally oppressing Kashmiris, murdering them raping them etc, when I know that it does not happen, at least not anymore than a few incidents that happen in conflict zones. By and large Kashmir is quite peaceful now, and the IA has done a remarkable counter insurgency there and won hearts and minds. So if you claim that IA has thrown out Kashmiris from India, I will need to see substantiation.

And BTW Kashmiris get special rights in India as well, much more than other Indians. For example, only Kashmiris can buy land or settle in Kashmir, but Kashmiris can buy land or settle anywhere in India.

During Kargil war I had privilege of visiting Kashmir therefore I know many things, what has happened during Kargil war or what was the situation of Kashmirs or what problems they faced.

Yeah, poor babies. Their masters in Pakistan try to pull a fast one on India and then got beat! In the process, some folks faced "difficulties." Tough luck.:-)

Lol it is off topic but the establishment of the state was predicted long ago but most Muslims laughed it off at the time.
Actually the state of Israel was established in the middle east preciselly because of that "prediction" from biblical times. It was an intentional act of fulfilling a long held belief.

Time to return the favour to fake Kashmiris. Soon they will be packing their back to their masters' lands.
Time for the REAL kashmiris to return to their homeland.

Chinki Pande sharam kar, remember what these hindus did to bhudists? Remember how Bhudism prospered in land of the pure while hindus killed and humiliated bhudists? Now you are wishing same for Iokashmiris.

Well, forgive me if I cannot simply go by your word. Everyday on this forum Pakistanis keep crowing about IA brutally oppressing Kashmiris, murdering them raping them etc, when I know that it does not happen, at least not anymore than a few incidents that happen in conflict zones. By and large Kashmir is quite peaceful now, and the IA has done a remarkable counter insurgency there and won hearts and minds. So if you claim that IA has thrown out Kashmiris from India, I will need to see substantiation.

During Kargil war When I was in Kashmir, your IA special forces had attacked those innocent Kashmirs who were living very near LOC and they killed infant children too, this is how brave your IA is. Even my father survived an artillery shell when he was visiting Kashmir.

Shia concept that nearly all other groups reject and even if he was shia does your internet dot head pose him some sort of threat that he would go out of his way to lie? :lol:

And if you go to Shias they will say it is Sunni concept. Infact in your response itself I see the application of Taqiyya:-). Like loop within a loop.

Go read your own history - for the record I am almost finished with the book - After the Prophet

Then I will explain to you the genesis of this concept. What Muawaiya did to Ali (who was still better of the two) and others and what many other players did to others. I see a parallel in today's events.

During Kargil war When I was in Kashmir, your IA special forces had attacked those innocent Kashmirs who were living very near LOC and they killed infant children too, this is how brave your IA is. Even my father survived an artillery shell when he was visiting Kashmir.
This is a very different allegation from your previous one. You earlier assertion was that IA had thrown out Indian Kashmiris into Pak and that they should be allowed to return. You provided no source for that claim. Now you seem to be saying that IA sent special forces into Pak to kill Kashmiris living in Pak. I won't ask for sources, because I know you won't provide any. We can keep throwing allegations like this all day, it is a waste of time unless you can back it up.

One thing we do know is that Pakistani jihadis and armymen too cowardly to fight in uniform did infiltrate into India, and got sent back to where they came from. I will be happy to provide as many sources to back that up, should you so wish. But I don't need to, do I?

Chinki Pande sharam kar, remember what these hindus did to bhudists? Remember how Bhudism prospered in land of the pure while hindus killed and humiliated bhudists? Now you are wishing same for Iokashmiris.

Any Buddhist left in land of pure? But last time when i checked, minorities reduced to 2% from 20% since independence of land of pure Where percentage of minorities increased in India.

move which they believe could lead to a replication of problems in Palestine, with settlers gradually changing Kashmir’s demography.
Apples & oranges. These Hindus are not coming from outside to settle in Kashmir. In fact they are going back home after long long time. This self flattering old man Geelani should retire from his failed mission.

:what: What did the hindus do to Buddhism?

This is a very different allegation from your previous one. You earlier assertion was that IA had thrown out Indian Kashmiris into Pak and that they should be allowed to return. You provided no source for that claim. Now you seem to be saying that IA sent special forces into Pak to kill Kashmiris living in Pak. I won't ask for sources, because I know you won't provide any. We can keep throwing allegations like this all day, it is a waste of time unless you can back it up.

I don't have to post any resources on net, this is truth and all Kashmirs know that, before ceasefire it was a norm of IA.

I would welcome this decision,modern well planned cities will give the much needed influx of cash in state of J&K, it will result in more jobs and more opportunities...As far as article 370 is concerned, it should have been scrapped ages ago.

Back
Top Bottom