What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

You don't get it do you. Kashmir was taken from a Hindu raja, but it was always Muslim majority. But it will not remain so in the future.

Yeah, and we know it wont change. That is why we enlisted shias in our side and they have made invaluable contribution. Now we will change the demography and make it a non muslim majority state.

It will happen. For ISIS to enter India would mean they cross Iran & Pakistan. Good luck with that.
Meanwhile, we will already have done it

No one expects Pakistan and kashmiris sunnis to do nothing. They will try, but since they are incapable, their efforts will amount to what they have for the last 50 years - nothing.

We will probably kill a few more Pakistani's on the fence and here and there and that is about it.

It was all taken from hindu's, including Pakistan and Bangladesh with the hindu's reduced to tiny minoriities

It is not the 1500's that AQ or ISIS need to go through Iran, Afghanistan , Pakistan etc to reach India

India has a massive muslim population, with a right wing hindu goverment and is a very communal state with riots common place, the more coherant, money rich, ruthless and battle hard jihadi groups have already made a statement of intent re India

Sunni/Shia its all muslim,, they all count and increasing the numbers of all muslims in india is a vital goal

Let the first hindu only cities be built in Kashmir, let them bypass state and local objections, let them stop any attacks and let the situation not screw up relations between india/pak, india/kashmiris before you mouth off in PDF

It was all taken from hindu's, including Pakistan and Bangladesh with the hindu's reduced to tiny minoriities

It is not the 1500's that AQ or ISIS need to go through Iran, Afghanistan , Pakistan etc to reach India

India has a massive muslim population, with a right wing hindu goverment and is a very communal state with riots common place, the more coherant, money rich, ruthless and battle hard jihadi groups have already made a statement of intent re India

Sunni/Shia its all muslim,, they all count and increasing the numbers of all muslims in india is a vital goal

Let the first hindu only cities be built in Kashmir, let them bypass state and local objections, let them stop any attacks and let the situation not screw up relations between india/pak, india/kashmiris before you mouth off in PDF

The only thing you do not seem factored in your thoughts is the new Govt in India.

Notice , there have been no problems in Gujarat.

A little correction, a blebicite in whole Kashmir.. including Indian and Pakistani administered.... Also the the proof must be there that those from P-O-K are indeed kashmiris and not Pakistan's inhabitants... Otherwise, you know article 370 can be abolished and India is the house of 2nd largest population.... Wont be hard for you to speculate what will be new... and thanks for clarification about Nordic aryans... But we consider ourselves indigenous... After all, all of the races migrated from Africa, isn't that....

Pakistan is never hostile to finding a solution to Kashmir issue but India seem to place all stumbling stocks to peace . India with the 2nd largest pop should take the initiative first to hold a UN plebiscite and the rest will fall in place

Don't bother thanking me , I am just doing my duty

You are talking about ancient times that is before India's independence. If you wish to remain stuck to the old tune, I'm quite happy for you.

Back then Hindus converted to Islam or were made to convert to Islam because Muslims ruled. Rise of independent India has stopped all of that. So increasing Muslim percentage is no longer possible without accompanying birth rates. In fact when it comes to conversions, more Muslims convert out of Islam to Budhism and Hinduism each year than non Muslims converting to Muslims in India today.

The only way to increase Muslim numbers now is birth rate...and that is declining quite fast.

As of independent India, Kashmir was a Muslim majority state ruled by a Hindu ruler. However as a percentage of population, sunnis will in a decade or two no longer be the majority community in Kashmir. We have already changed and have the complete support of shias.

The kind of intervention that you talk about needs an Iraq type of attack. Otherwise we have geared up for terrorist attacks for decades. Mumbai was back on its feet the very next day after the last terrorist was killed. We have set up a very good counter infiltration system and each time a terrorist moves in, we find the leaks and plug it.

We are used to it, maybe very peaceful countries like US/etc would find it hard to keep moving on, but its a way of life here. So no worries there.

You are quite a fool if you think sunni/shia is all equal and all same.
Maybe it is in UK where you live.
In India, shias have been completely against sunni and have worked with other nationalist forces to limit their influence. Shias are the backbone of Indian Army's counter-insurgency intelligence network in Kashmir. Infact Shias overwhelmingly voted for Modi, yes you heard it right - because the sunnis were opposing him.

And as far as increasing numbers are concerned, I already mentioned it in the paragraph above. Its not happening beyond 18% of total population, that too decades from now. Their birth rates are finally(for the first time) declining all across India.
Do you think we give a crap whether relations with Pakistan are good or bad? That means you dont know what happens in South Asia. They want good relations with us, we dont care about them other than diplomatic niceties. The only Muslim countries that can actually affect us are those who we are dependent on for oil - and do you think KSA or Iran are going to stop us? :lol:

There are no state objections. Both political parties have welcomed kashmiri Hindus back with open arms. They had to in the name of kashmiriat :lol:

After this, the the state can no longer say where the Hindus should live. Because on paper, it would not be a Hindu/Sikh township. On paper, GoI would only say its a resettlement colony but build a major township. Thats how it works.

Last edited:
Why are we talking about the Plebiscite when the Parliament of India has asserted that Jammu & Kashmir (including the territories under Pakistani and Chinese occupation) is an integral part of India?

Territorial Integrity of India is non-negotiable.

That is not an argument, the argument is we have showed that we were ready for plebiscite and did not allow migrants to settle there.

The Blame goes to Pakistan, because they are not interested in any Resolution at all.

We should revoke the resolution or bound a timeline to it.

I went there last week only, Rohtang pass road is a shithole. But there was another tunnel on Chandigarh-Manali highway and I was very impressed by its construction.(near Larji dam, where the recent tragedy happened).
So you are from Himachal?
yep:agree: it was completed long ago still i want to see a rail link joining my state with ladakh, booth congress & BJP talk a lot but do nothing :mad:, saaley is tunnel ko bannaney me bhi 10 saal laga dengay

You are talking about ancient times that is before India's independence. If you wish to remain stuck to the old tune, I'm quite happy for you.

Back then Hindus converted to Islam or were made to convert to Islam because Muslims ruled. Rise of independent India has stopped all of that. So increasing Muslim percentage is no longer possible without accompanying birth rates. In fact when it comes to conversions, more Muslims convert out of Islam to Budhism and Hinduism each year than non Muslims converting to Muslims in India today.

The only way to increase Muslim numbers now is birth rate...and that is declining quite fast.

As of independent India, Kashmir was a Muslim majority state ruled by a Hindu ruler. However as a percentage of population, sunnis will in a decade or two no longer be the majority community in Kashmir. We have already changed and have the complete support of shias.

The kind of intervention that you talk about needs an Iraq type of attack. Otherwise we have geared up for terrorist attacks for decades. Mumbai was back on its feet the very next day after the last terrorist was killed. We have set up a very good counter infiltration system and each time a terrorist moves in, we find the leaks and plug it.

We are used to it, maybe very peaceful countries like US/etc would find it hard to keep moving on, but its a way of life here. So no worries there.

You are quite a fool if you think sunni/shia is all equal and all same.
Maybe it is in UK where you live.
In India, shias have been completely against sunni and have worked with other nationalist forces to limit their influence. Shias are the backbone of Indian Army's counter-insurgency intelligence network in Kashmir. Shias overwhelmingly voted for Modi, yes you heard it right - because the sunnis were opposing him.

And as far as increasing numbers are concerned, I already mentioned it in the paragraph above. Its not happening beyond 18% of total population, that too decades from now. Their birth rates are finally(for the first time) declining all across India.

There are no state objections. Both political parties have welcomed kashmiri Hindus back with open arms. They had to in the name of kashmiriat :lol:
After this, the the state can no longer say where the Hindus should live. Because on paper, it would not be a Hindu/Sikh township. On paper, GoI would only say its a resettlement colony but build a major township. Thats how it works.

:lol:Islam is the most conversionary religion in the world, with millions of people becoming muslim, this is true in india as it is anywhere else in the world,

Hinduism is a dying faith, with shiva, idol, lingam worship etc not compatible with the 21st century

Combine this with a strong muslim birth rate and yes, we will increase regardless of what you do, we will go beyond 200 million people

We are fine with Shia's, I wish shia increased in India and more hindu's converted to being shia, I wonder why you think I wish ill for the shia any increase in the number of muslims is good

As soon as any hindu's start being moved to Kashmir, especially the kashmir valley will be the re-ignition of the uprising,

:lol:Islam is the most conversionary religion in the world, with millions of people becoming muslim, this is true in india as it is anywhere else in the world,

Hinduism is a dying faith, with shiva, idol, lingam worship etc not compatible with the 21st century

Combine this with a strong muslim birth rate and yes, we will increase regardless of what you do, we will go beyond 200 million people

We are fine with Shia's, I wish shia increased in India and more hindu's converted to being shia, I wonder why you think I wish ill for the shia any increase in the number of muslims is good

As soon as any hindu's start being moved to Kashmir, especially the kashmir valley will be the re-ignition of the uprising,

abey troll, if you cannot follow your Quran and Hadees, this does not mean that we are also like you. Compatible with 21st century? LOL

We believe in kali yug, that's the biggest compatibility we already know. Kali yug defines all the modern and materialistic world.

Cant help you there. Islam maybe the super duper awesome religion of the world with billions converting each year to Islam but its not happening in India.

In India, more Muslims are converting out than converting in to Islam. Though both numbers are very small - in hundreds, not even thousands per year.

Well, as I said. Muslim birth rates in India are finally starting to decline. Demographic predictions put Muslim population at 18% at their peak.
You can not wish away facts.

Im happy you think that. But increase in numbers for shia is also the same as for sunni's. Muslims will reach a maximum of 18% of Indian population decades from now.

There is no uprising. We keep shooting, flies keep dying. Its happening. Both major political parties of Kashmir have 'welcomed' the Kashmiri Pandits to the valley.

Cant help you there. Islam maybe the super duper awesome religion of the world with billions converting each year to Islam but its not happening in India.

In India, more Muslims are converting out than converting in to Islam. Though both numbers are very small - in hundreds, not even thousands per year.

Well, as I said. Muslim birth rates in India are finally starting to decline. Demographic predictions put Muslim population at 18% at their peak.

Im happy you think that. But increase in numbers for shia is also the same as for sunni's. Muslims will reach a maximum of 18% of Indian population decades from now.

There is no uprising. We keep shooting, flies keep dying. Its happening. Both major political parties of Kashmir have 'welcomed' the Kashmiri Pandits to the valley.

Being part of a company that has business interests in J&K, I am very happy with the development. There are talks already in the business circles in Delhi on how to bypass the article 370 and they are being encouraged very heavily by both central and state govts. Basically JVs between a Kashmiri Entrepreneurs and a mega business houses of India. Just wait and watch

:cheesy:Its not in the hundreds son,,,, there are many many thousands of hindu's converting to islam every year,, Zakir Naik converts hundreds of hindu's on his own

Thousands of islamic preachers go though india every year for the sole purpose of spreading islam to hindu's and strengthening muslim communities

Decades of shooting and billions spent and Kashmiri's still celebrate when India loses in cricket to Pakistan:pakistan:

The political parties are just putting on a show,, no one welcome the pandits back, they are the same people who ran the pandits out in the first place.

Like I said run off your mouth when it happens not before

The political parties are just putting on a show,, no one welcome the pandits back, they are the same people who ran the pandits out in the first place.
This time we,rest of India will settle in Kashmir too.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom