What's new

Kashmiri students suspended in India for 'supporting Pakistan' in cricket

Gross generalization. I certainly do not..

No they wouldn't. When was the last time Scots, Welsh or Irish fans were beaten as a result of a vs England rugby or football match?

The word banter needs a synonym in the hindi language.

Because Scotland, Wales and Ireland are not enemy states on England which have been sending terrorists to kill civilians in their country and starting wars to capture territory ?

Also, we all know about soccer fights. If pissed off they break each other's bones. The Kashmiri students here hardly got hurt at all. It's just a college fight anyway. Stop stretching it.

Your people killed some of your fellow citizens during celebratory firings after victory in the match. You people should be discussing that more.

if these students are ready to migrate to their dreamland Pakistan I can provide them 1 way ticket.

if these students are ready to migrate to their dreamland Pakistan I can provide them 1 way ticket.

A fake jatt, is trying to tell our brothers what to do, bhaag mera puttar, tera puo aya.

Kudos to Foreign Office for issuing such statements in the support of‪#‎Kashmiri‬ guys.

People in Srinagar and Jammu are equally as much Pakistani as people of Lahore, Karachi or Rawalpindi. The difference between Kashmiri and Pakistani people is that they don't have NADRA issued cards. Otherwise they are even more patriotic Pakistanis than us. I have great respect and love for the brothers and sisters who live across the LOC under Indian Occupation.

Kashmir is our motherland and it is our foremost duty to clear the valleys and mountains of Kashmir from Indian forces because the Hindu Zionist forces are encamped at our motherland and it should be enough for awakening the ghairat of a true momin and true Pakistani.

They are in Pakistan ask Indian team who played there west Indies thought they were playing at home...

Gross generalization. I certainly do not..

No they wouldn't. When was the last time Scots, Welsh or Irish fans were beaten as a result of a vs England rugby or football match?

The word banter needs a synonym in the hindi language.

Oh cmon man, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Individuals might not, but the majority do. Same with Indians, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis, Australians (in the UK).

I'm surprised a lot of you forgot about 1999.

Maybe indian authorities and emotionally distraught citizenry should also have arrested entire crowd @ Chennai 1999 test between Pakistan and bharat.

Many people of Chennai gave standing ovation to the Green Shirts. They were tamil citizens not Kashmiris!

same applies to deccan hyderabad they always support green shirts too...

Last edited:
I'm surprised a lot of you forgot about 1999.

Maybe indian authorities and emotionally distraught citizenry should also have arrested entire crowd @ Chennai 1999 test between Pakistan and bharat.

Many people of Chennai gave standing ovation to the Green Shirts. They were tamil citizens not Kashmiris!

same applies to deccan hyderabad they always support green shirts too...

I was also in audience but not giving an ovation. That was for wasim n saqlain.

Chill.

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.

Back
Top Bottom