What's new

Kashmiri students suspended in India for 'supporting Pakistan' in cricket

India is much greater than your or anyone else's religion :coffee:
and they still consider it an insult if some freeman(by the indian standards for kashmiris) express his feelings for his favorite's win :/

India is much greater than your or anyone else's religion :coffee:
btw arguing here on pdf is totally useless :) guess its my 14th since 2008 so enjoy a cup of coffee with V.kohli back in india while we clinch the cup

and they still consider it an insult if some freeman(by the indian standards for kashmiris) express his feelings for his favorite's win :/

If these kashmiri muslims support Pakistan over India, they are better off attending world class Pakistani Universities rather than Indian ones.

If these kashmiri muslims support Pakistan over India, they are better off attending world class Pakistani Universities rather than Indian ones.
they have been supporting pakistan since the begining...why aint you letting em free then if you dont have the guts to see them celebrate our victory..

they have been supporting pakistan since the begining...why aint you letting em free then if you dont have the guts to see them celebrate our victory..

They are free to move to Pakistan, no one stopped them...

They are free to purchase a one-way-ticket to their dream land.

Kashmiris who hate India should not take admission in Indian universities. They should go to their pakistan where I am sure they will find excellent universities.

whoot are you going to shove up that piece of land up urs then :D

We do need some land to accomodate all the illegal fence-jumping bangladeshis, so maybe we will move them there. Also, all the persecuted Pakistani Sikhs/Hindus/Ahmedis that are seeking refugee status in India. Win-Win :)

They are free to purchase a one-way-ticket to their dream land.
Ah flash backs!
When dreamland sends M.M.Alam, or colonel Sher Khan, you always gear up to suck on U.N puberty.....Ain't that how a us bitch always behaves??

Ah flash backs!
When dreamland sends M.M.Alam, or colonel Sher Khan, you always gear up to suck on U.N puberty.....Ain't that how a us bitch always behaves??

What are you talking about? Pakistan hosts US on it's soil, not us. Isn't Pakistan the most important non-NATO ally of the US?

Back on topic, I look at this offer (Pakistan inviting Kashmiris) as a big confidence building measure. Pakistan is doing us a big favour by taking in all our troublemakers. Thank you Pakistan :pakistan:

we try to give them a better opportunity if they don't want that Please go to pakistan ,nothing gonna change on border...don't want an argument on that....KEEP CALM AND GO TO PAKISTAN:pakistan::coffee:

What are you talking about? Pakistan hosts US on it's soil, not us. Isn't Pakistan the most important non-NATO ally of the US?

Back on topic, I look at this offer (Pakistan inviting Kashmiris) as a big confidence building measure. Pakistan is doing us a big favour by taking in all our troublemakers. Thank you Pakistan :pakistan:
we host everyone on our soil, it turns out most of them are pricks, lets see, Pakistan wins a cricket match and next day they kill people in Islamabad. Also Nato kill border force. An american idiot kills people in a shoot spree, remember raymond davis?
For God's sake man we don't create an ajmal qasab and then connect it to india to justify the killing of our own people,Wake up to the bloody truth....

Pakistanis in Uk support Pakistan (in cricket)

Gross generalization. I certainly do not..

If it happened in Football/Soccer, I am sure the British fans would beat em up.

No they wouldn't. When was the last time Scots, Welsh or Irish fans were beaten as a result of a vs England rugby or football match?

The word banter needs a synonym in the hindi language.

Back
Top Bottom