What's new

Kashmiri students in India cricket row face sedition charges

Thanks for the humiliation my dear country and its on BBC too.

kyasa musrifiyaat chae aazkal zindagi manz....chae katae chukh rozan kasheeri manz..;)
Mam please dont use these tactics....iam not fluent with that but afaik

you've written something like kaise kaise din aa rahe ha zindgai me (boring ). muhje kuch naya naya chaie roz zingadi me.

Plz stop making a mockery of yourselves before i launch kashmiri slangs :)

CHarges for supporting another nations sports team?

Really o_O

This goes too far

Mam please dont use these tactics....iam not fluent with that but afaik

you've written something like kaise kaise din aa rahe ha zindgai me (boring ). muhje kuch naya naya chaie roz zingadi me.

Plz stop making a mockery of yourselves before i launch kashmiri slangs :)

Bold Part: :omghaha: :rofl:

Red Part: Bring it on any given day, trust me you'll get back with Interest in Koshur. :cheesy:

its a global phenomenon of mullahs are getting beaten up everywhere,

uighurs in china
myanmar - rohingya
sri-lanka

before mocking india , look around , you will understand why mullahs are hated everywhere .
these people never do anything for the country , they have no self respect thus they deserve this treatment.

ps-they were lucky to escape , since they were in UP , had they done it in a state like gujrat or maharastra they might have got themselves killed.

Was quite a shock to see this story on the international news.
forget international media ,
media will always talk like a nelson Mandela
you and i know whats the ground reality. Tell me as a patriot will you ever tolerate any such thing in your country.

true nature of India
if this is the true nature of india then i am proud of it.
we should have killed those traitors.

Charges have been dropped. Now Pakistanis should stop acting like 8 years olds and stop creating 20 threads on the same topic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom