What's new

Kashmiri Pandit body demands restoration of Article 370

J&K is part of my country and I have all right to think/decide its faith as per my individual capacity. (Which I need by choosing BJP to power). So take your stupid political correctness some where else. No one is asking your useless advice.
Vikram bhai.... Don't forget our culture... Tone down while talking to seniors. Pls it's a request...

What is your problem if I use my employer's PC? You are not paying for it. Are you?

No, but the question is, are you? If not, are you bad-mouthing India with your employer's permission? Would he like it if he were asked if he knew what you are doing? :D

You're welcome to the trimmings. If you would start with the featured creatures in #116, #117, you might find yourself surprisingly popular.
Good old Joe...dutifully signposting us all towards Joe's moderately enlightened nirvana. Sometimes I forget y'know.

Ridiculous. Fate of a land should be decided by it's own people, not by billions of foreigners.

@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Mangus Ortus Novem

When at school a learnt a story based around King Solomon..........

Two single mothers were sharing a room, and each gave birth to a baby boy at about the same time. During the night, one of the mothers had accidentally turned over and smothered her son. When she awoke early and saw her child was cold and still, the distraught woman took her roommate's sleeping baby to herself and laid her dead baby in its place. Later the other mother awoke, saw the dead baby, and began to wail with grief. But after examining the infant, she quickly realized that it was not her child. Across the room, she could see her roommate tightly clutching her baby.

Now both women stood before the king, tugging for possession of the living infant. "This child is mine!" one shouted.
"No, the dead baby was yours!" the other countered.

How would the king determine which was the true mother? Solomon interrupted their debate and told a guard to take a sword and divide the living infant in two. At first the soldier thought the king was jesting, but Solomon began to glare at the guard's hesitation. Slowly he drew his sharp, gleaming sword and made his way toward the woman holding the baby. Suddenly the true mother threw herself at the king's feet and pleaded,?"Let her have the child, but please do not slay it!" But the other woman said, "Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it." Now Solomon knew without a doubt who was the true mother.

In this scenario the baby is Kashmir. Anyone with any love for Kashmir and Kashmiri people would allow the fate be decided by Kashmiri people. Whether the people of the soil decide India or Pakistan i along with ANY Kashmiri people would be fine and dandy. Anyone who objects to this simply doesn't give a hoot about the people or the soil of Kashmir and would rather see it obliterated into fragments. They would rather the baby be slayed then allow the real Kashmir voice to be heard.

@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Mangus Ortus Novem

When at school a learnt a story based around King Solomon..........

Two single mothers were sharing a room, and each gave birth to a baby boy at about the same time. During the night, one of the mothers had accidentally turned over and smothered her son. When she awoke early and saw her child was cold and still, the distraught woman took her roommate's sleeping baby to herself and laid her dead baby in its place. Later the other mother awoke, saw the dead baby, and began to wail with grief. But after examining the infant, she quickly realized that it was not her child. Across the room, she could see her roommate tightly clutching her baby.

Now both women stood before the king, tugging for possession of the living infant. "This child is mine!" one shouted.
"No, the dead baby was yours!" the other countered.

How would the king determine which was the true mother? Solomon interrupted their debate and told a guard to take a sword and divide the living infant in two. At first the soldier thought the king was jesting, but Solomon began to glare at the guard's hesitation. Slowly he drew his sharp, gleaming sword and made his way toward the woman holding the baby. Suddenly the true mother threw herself at the king's feet and pleaded,?"Let her have the child, but please do not slay it!" But the other woman said, "Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it." Now Solomon knew without a doubt who was the true mother.

In this scenario the baby is Kashmir. Anyone with any love for Kashmir and Kashmiri people would allow the fate be decided by Kashmiri people. Whether the people of the soil decide India or Pakistan i along with ANY Kashmiri people would be fine and dandy. Anyone who objects to this simply doesn't give a hoot about the people or the soil of Kashmir and would rather see it obliterated into fragments. They would rather the baby be slayed then allow the real Kashmir voice to be heard.

Funny how indians just want to hold on to the territory of iok but have no qualms about the Chinese conquering & annexing indian territory. I wonder why?..........:disagree: Forget about caring for the Kashmiris, indians in fact have an intense hatred for them.

Back
Top Bottom