What's new

Kashmir: why talk to India?

Lol.. pakistani bureaucrats, politicians, army take their country too seriously. They should not start the mess as they did in late eighties till now. The only country going to suffer is pakistan. Instead fix the internal problems and concentrate on economy. India should do the same.

Yes...but diesel ones can be made quiet by installing software and mechanism, never heard what sort of device will be installed on nuclear reactor operating in nuke sub......They are too noisy and easy to locate...

What software and mechanisms? Elaborate.

Within range work both ways, dumb. You got us covered and we got your *** covered with our sharp and lethal pencils...

Come again.

You are not making any sense.

More than welcum to hit CPEC....bcuz if you'll do that......you'll get the taste of your own medicine from China too.....No?

I thought the first C in CPEC belongs 2 China....
You forgot second P is for Pakistan. They depend upon Pakistani Army to provide security. Otherwise, PLA will not just remain at Azad Kashmir-China border, it will have to march in almost entire Pakistan. If anyone, it will be Pakistani Army getting a scolding for letting their precious investment waste.

@PaklovesTurkiye

Read this when you have some time to learn about the nature of ASW:

https://defence.pk/threads/tactics-101-anti-submarine-warfare-asw.270380/

Its from another forum initially so I was going to tell you how to google for it, but then I noticed the material is archived here too.

Not counting the fact that the SSBN does not need to be in the Arabian Sea either to be able to hit them.

I can just see the Pakistani frigates steaming under full power past the entire Indian Navy, throwing depth charges over the side every nautical mile. Just in case ....

Thats cheating deploying it so far away (I think K-4 range is 3500 km which is itself a placeholder for something even longer range in future). I am trying to give the PN its best chance here!

You forgot second P is for Pakistan. They depend upon Pakistani Army to provide security. Otherwise, PLA will not just remain at Azad Kashmir-China border, it will have to march in almost entire Pakistan. If anyone, it will be Pakistani Army getting a scolding for letting their precious investment waste.

I know, lady. I know P is 4 Pakistan. C is 4 China and I is 4 India.....:lol:

O teri ...

I have chosen the this DP because I like this beautiful young child girl a lot. She is from Northern Areas of Pakistan. I have never met her and her fellows and other people but I pray and wish that wherever they live, they live with happiness and peace and keep on smiling like that....

There is a reason we Pakistanis are mad over Kashmir. People up there are so amazing and nice, you won't find in cities....Such a simple life yet with so calm and close to nature....
I will soon meet them when i'll visit their areas...:smitten:

Pakistan's strategy is this. Cross-posting
=========================================================================================

I do not think Pakistan is fully ready today. You need strong naval presence to protect your sea lanes. That should happen once Chinese naval presence in Gwadar completed. Chinese Navy would keep the Indian Navy at bay, Chinese Army would protect the strategic installations in defensive mode while Pakistan's Army would go full throttle to capture Kashmir and any counter offensive from India Army to recapture Kashmir would be fought with NASR being used on India mainland and to maintain the status quo.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/1-100km-trench-built-alongside-pak-afghan-border-in-balochistan.435661/page-5#ixzz4I1VMD6sV
Chinese learnt their lessons after what happened to PVA and they wouldn't risk to protect Pakistani investment. That's not how the Chinese psyche works.As a society they are polar opposite to the your way of living.

I have chosen the this DP because I like this beautiful young child girl a lot. She is from Northern Areas of Pakistan. I have never met her and her fellows and other people but I pray and wish that wherever they live, they live with happiness and peace and keep on smiling like that....

There is a reason we Pakistanis are mad over Kashmir. People up there are so amazing and nice, you won't find in cities....Such a simple life yet with so calm and close to nature....
I will soon meet them when i'll visit their areas...:smitten:

Our Kashmiris are sullen and truculent by comparison. Our Ladakhis are great guys. Though the taxi mafia needs a boot up their collective buttocks once in a while to keep them in check.

What software and mechanisms? Elaborate.

Come again.

You are not making any sense.

I myself knows jack squat about naval stuff so can't tell you...

No, I won't come again.

I won't make sense 4 u. U have to make it urself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :enjoy:

Our Kashmiris are sullen and truculent by comparison. Our Ladakhis are great guys. Though the taxi mafia needs a boot up their collective buttocks once in a while to keep them in check.

Hope Kashmiris living in India also smile and laugh just like their ethnically and culturally related guys on our side do....

I sense you're Punjabi. From Indian Punjab. Am i Right?

Hope Kashmiris living in India also smile and laugh just like their ethnically and culturally related guys on our side do....

I sense you're Punjabi. From Indian Punjab. Am i Right?

I hope so too. They have an amazingly pretty place to call home. But I have seen the squalor they live in. In places like Drass and Kargil. Its sad.

Why do you say I am Punjabi? Because of the O teri? That was a Freudian slip .... lol

Yes...:lol:...Thats why i suspected you're from Indian Punjab...:-)

haha but it could also be that I studied in college surrounded by surds and punjus from the north and just started speaking (and cussing in) Hindi like them unconsciously? To the extent that my dad's Hindi and my Hindi are from two different regions totally now?

haha but it could also be that I studied in college surrounded by surds and punjus from the north and just started speaking (and cussing in) Hindi like them unconsciously? To the extent that my dad's Hindi and my Hindi are from two different regions totally now?

So, where r u from? South India? I m from Karachi, belongs to descendant of Muhajir community.

Back
Top Bottom