What's new

Kashmir: why talk to India?

I'm a bit of a mongrel bro. Part bhaiyya (UP), part Bihari.

Thats nice....proponents of both? ever taken side if fight erupts b/w UP and Bihar?

Its been nice talking with you...Hope peace prevails in South Asia..

Little busy now. Talk u later, bro.

The Indian Air Force and Indian Navy used former Air India L-1049C, E and G versions converted by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for use as Sea Air and Rescue aircraft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_L-1049_Super_Constellation

U guys used it for sea, air and as a rescue aircraft....Our P3C orion was the first formally patrol plane to hunt against subs and other patrol vessels....Your constellations were not there to hunt and track subs but used for for rescue operations.

U bought P8 Poseidon patrol aircraft because we were already having P3C orion aircraft....U see, to counter our P3C, u bought P8 poseidon....we were the ones who let introduced this patrol aircraft machine in arabian sea and indian ocean
Lol.India operated Il-38 and Tu-144 anti submarine aircraft much before Pakistan acquired P-3.

The Indian Air Force and Indian Navy used former Air India L-1049C, E and G versions converted by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for use as Sea Air and Rescue aircraft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_L-1049_Super_Constellation

U guys used it for sea, air and as a rescue aircraft....Our P3C orion was the first formally patrol plane to hunt against subs and other patrol vessels....Your constellations were not there to hunt and track subs but used for for rescue operations.

U bought P8 Poseidon patrol aircraft because we were already having P3C orion aircraft....U see, to counter our P3C, u bought P8 poseidon....we were the ones who let introduced this patrol aircraft machine in arabian sea and indian ocean

..I m no military expert or defense analyst but "laughable Pakistan navy" was and I believe, still the trend setter in this region.
It is. Trend setter in losing a sub in the war, without fighting. Remember PNS Ghazi.

We were just having less money now. Its been addressed now.
Oh, I thought CPEC was going to fix it? BTW check your defense budget for this year.

I m assuming that either they have the capability to neutralize, many as they can, nuke subs of India or they are just going to have it
And I am assuming that Jinnats from Jehennum will come to help you - riding octopuses.

hahahah.....I m 23 year old boy.....;)
23 year olds are not boys. Please for the love of God, grow up and well 'be a man'! :rofl:

I know, lady. I know P is 4 Pakistan. C is 4 China and I is 4 India.....:lol:
If you ask in Pakistan, I is for Iran and There is no I in CPEC.

It is. Trend setter in losing a sub in the war, without fighting. Remember PNS Ghazi.

I remember it well, ma''am. We all remembered the PNS Ghazi and her men. She got downed while performing her duty. She took part in 1965 and 1971 war and we are damn proud of them..U have no right to say they got downed without fight. Their death is still mysterious and no one is confirmed what happened to those in their last hour

Oh, I thought CPEC was going to fix it? BTW check your defense budget for this year.

I don't need to check. CPEC is definitely gonna improve the environment all over the country at the expense of India. This is the thing u need to worry about.

And I am assuming that Jinnats from Jehennum will come to help you - riding octopuses.

Whoever comes to our help can be talked about but we'll surely not show up in the battleground with space ships powered by 40 engines , invented by Indians 7000 years ago....:lol: as your Modi claims

23 year olds are not boys. Please for the love of God, grow up and well 'be a man'! :rofl:

I think you can call yourself whatever u want and let me call whatever i want to think about myself....U can also call yourself a girl, if u want. No one stops you. :D I m a man, a Pakistani one, You''ll know this once you see me. ;) Luckily you can't so u have to rely what i put on the table.

If you ask in Pakistan, I is for Iran and There is no I in CPEC.

:smokin:

I don't need to check. CPEC is definitely gonna improve the environment all over the country at the expense of India. This is the thing u need to worry about.
Sure, it will improve 'environment' but in China at the expense of local Pakistani industry. All those unsold trinkets are going to come to Pakistan, to be exported but will be consumed locally in Pakistan. India has nothing to worry here.

Whoever comes to our help can be talked about but we'll surely not show up in the battleground with space ships powered by 40 engines , invented by Indians 7000 years ago....:lol: as your Modi claims
That is exactly why we buy nuclear subs and invest in weapons development. Modi or no Modi, we will have those subs. What about you? some dubious claim and Jinnats? Tough luck!

The elephant in the room is that this strategy requires a brave and bold leader. With ganja we only have the bold bit. And that too in the follicle sense.

India have never been up front with talks far from it. They are duplicitous and conniving, the only language they understand is war, if they continue to oppress kashmiris, wage war in balochistan, fund TTP then we should answer in kind, hit them in their commercial heartlands, target economic interest and watch how money and business flows out of India. Thats the only way they will come to the table mark my word

already you guys waged war 4 times... but result was otherwise... yet didn't learn lesson? still you want another war!!

Sure, it will improve 'environment' but in China at the expense of local Pakistani industry. All those unsold trinkets are going to come to Pakistan, to be exported but will be consumed locally in Pakistan. India has nothing to worry here.

OH NO!!! WE R DOOMED......hehehehheheh

That is exactly why we buy nuclear subs and invest in weapons development. Modi or no Modi, we will have those subs. What about you? some dubious claim and Jinnats? Tough luck!

What about me? Well..I m a 23 year old boy ahem man, corrected myself. I want to be a nice and and good guy. I want to do my best 4 my country. I love my people and I m damn proud of them. I love Pakistanis and hate enemies of them. I like to read newspaper and like to hang on PDF...I also like coke studio and like to see Pakistanis improve their music, film and drama industry. I like to see my fellow countrymen in white and green color.

I respect jinnats as they are also created by Allah.

I like cricket and feel sorry 4 hockey too. And I hate it when Indians annoy me on PDF. :)

This is all from my side.....What about you, dear lady?

:blah: what nonsense . Do you ever think before posting? India has second strike capability using nuke subs which are constantly on the move.
Submarines are constantly on the move? Doesn't it mean it's a costly affair?

"Further, UN General Assembly Resolution 2649 ( 1970) “affirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples under colonial and alien domination recognised as being entitled to the right of self determination to restore to themselves that right by any means at their disposal”. It was explicitly recognised in UN debates that “any means at their disposal”, includes armed struggle."

Throw ganja out of power, bring in technocrat/nationalist government for atleast a decade and work on the above.

fight erupts b/w UP and Bihar?

The possibility of such is negligible- I mean people haven't even imagined such thing-

Not counting the fact that the SSBN does not need to be in the Arabian Sea either to be able to hit them.

I can just see the Pakistani frigates steaming under full power past the entire Indian Navy, throwing depth charges over the side every nautical mile. Just in case ....

And singing songs of glory !!

What about me? Well..I m a 23 year old boy ahem man, corrected myself. I want to be a nice and and good guy. I want to do my best 4 my country. I love my people and I m damn proud of them. I love Pakistanis and hate enemies of them. I like to read newspaper and like to hang on PDF...I also like coke studio and like to see Pakistanis improve their music, film and drama industry. I like to see my fellow countrymen in white and green color.

I respect jinnats as they are also created by Allah.

I like cricket and feel sorry 4 hockey too. And I hate it when Indians annoy me on PDF. :)

This is all from my side.....What about you, dear lady?
Good to know you personal story. Now, what about those tall claims of Pakistani naval supremacy or trend setting? Got any facts to back your claims?

"Further, UN General Assembly Resolution 2649 ( 1970) “affirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples under colonial and alien domination recognised as being entitled to the right of self determination to restore to themselves that right by any means at their disposal”. It was explicitly recognised in UN debates that “any means at their disposal”, includes armed struggle."

Throw ganja out of power, bring in technocrat/nationalist government for atleast a decade and work on the above.

UN is the Shit Organisation. The Kashmir issue is a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan. Hence, any third party can't do anything. :smokin:

I hope Zardari Saabh wins next election in Pakistan. :p:

Back
Top Bottom